What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

He was referring to his "sons" and "daughters" being arrested for it.

That white kid traumatized those marginalized black kids.

You cunts are getting stupider by the day

If Barry confirms hate crime then legacy media has to also?

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

Is this legal proof that you can be racist towards whites? college programs btfo

no when he expressed anti israel views they started attacking him

its already confirmed as a hate crime and theyre getting charged for it too. For once the media did everything right but people still whine saying stupid shit like ''it took time'' or ''if it was reversed the world wouldve ended''

They're gonna call it a hate crime against retards and ignore the whole white aspect of it

>If Barry confirms hate crime then legacy media has to also?
That's a thought.
Would that be the peak in confidence in the MSM?
Is it all down hill now for the MSM?

its a hate crime against the disabled

Obama is good.

My kind of town...

disability hatecrime

wait really ?

yup

keked

Yes, this is a despicable hate crime! Against poor disabled children! It's a shame that American youths would target an individual like this for their mental disability!

Disabled white man oppressed these poor black youths. Look at it - he's getting off totally scot-free, and they're gonna go to prison just for expressing themselves while black. What a fucking racist cripple cracker.

>its already confirmed as a hate crime and theyre getting charged for it too. For once the media did everything right but people still whine saying stupid shit like ''it took time'' or ''if it was reversed the world wouldve ended''

Canadian cuck poster is on tonight

Wow, why are you making this about race? This was clearly a hate crime against the disabled. The races of the victims and the perpetrators are irrelevant you fucking racist piece of shit!

I thought this nigga was woke.

IMPEACH NOW.

did he mean "deplorable"?

Trump supporter is literally retarded. This shit is news? Lol. Shouldve ended that downey. Niggers cant do anything right.

Wow, I'm literally shaking right now. I wish I had so much privilege that I could just ignore race like you, shitlord. Every single thing in my life is determined by race - nothing I do matters, since race dictates literally everything, so why should I even try? I need to lay down and call an ambulance to take me to a safe space.

Fake and Gay. This is what he actually said.

>"we appear to have seen" a hate crime in the alleged attack on a Chicago man captured on Facebook. "It's terrible," he said

>Appears to be
Fucking cuck statement. I'm shocked he even acknowledged that it happened.

He means what he said. He's a shit president but he's not the anti-christ like all these Infowarstards wanna believe. Anybody can see those people were fucked.

So much comedy packed into one tweet. Bravo.

He was talking about the police arresting those scholars who were curing cancer in their basement.

Racism=violence+power. Everyone in this case was either black or retarded, therefore none of them had the power to be racist.

Hell, if you want to make this about race, then the """victim""" was the one in the wrong. Even a retarded white male is more privileged than 4 black youths. He was obviously the instigator of the violence as well by choosing to wear a shirt that embodied systemic racism.

Or we could just end welfare and watch the black race kill itself.

>If if if if if if if if if if the uhh, the video is uhh, provocative, okey doke
Something like that

No, didn't you hear? Republicans defunded Planned Parenthood so now blacks can't afford to kill their babies anymore.