Life is fucked down in taiwan...

Life is fucked down in taiwan, to get a fucking job with livable wage from our government you have to pass an autistic hard test which takes 3 day to end and you have to pay for the test, private companies here don't hire anyone over 3 months and a degree will only make the situation worse "you have a good degree so go apply for our engineering jobs" is the sentence I got when I apply an operator job in a pcb factory, I began to wonder why did I studied hard in the past, I just want to make a family ,but with our real estate prices a family costs more than 300k and that it impossible to get with taiwanese salary, I feel my breed rights are gone, I gonna travel to Europe and America and fuck taiwanese whores with all the money I got, fuck my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/location/shenzhen/995adb15134b55dc70a03818a7b895d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lived in Taipei for half a year when I was 11. I miss the night markets, super comfy. Why not just accept a wageslave life?

It's fucking hard to get one.

So how old are you, what are you doing now?

That's real shitty mate. I always wanted to visit Taiwan.

Life must be comfy with murrican big houses and azn pussy to fuck, I'm not rich white man.

Just get a job in 7/11 or family mart and eat those fucking $50 biendangs and dan bings all day supplement your income selling ketamine to foreigners outside (or inside) clubs then spend all night in an internet cafe.

In another life thats what i would be doing instead of scraping the ice off my windscreen in 3 hours time to drive to work in shitty insurance office.

You dont know how good you have it lee

27, neet preparing for gov examination for jobs

sleep tight rato

Seriously if you're not dying or starving then why are you mad? You could live in America and have a bleak live working in a laundromat strip mall until you die and send your kids to harvard.

Or you could enjoy Taiwan it has very nice culture.

How is Ted Cruz related to all this?

You have a good degree so go apply for our engineering jobs.

Kek

Was life better twenty years ago, or what? Has Taiwan always been shit?

Come to the States and use your degree here apply for citizenship. Keep looking for work and never give up.

I was a kid twenty years ago, in a kid's memory everything is better.

>engineer

why not go to shenzhen?

I tried apply for Foxconn but failed.

You know you can come to the UK for 2 years and work visa free right? Work for Dyson or something

there's a ton of other companies there besides foxconn

crunchbase.com/location/shenzhen/995adb15134b55dc70a03818a7b895d4

Loser

Swap passports with me. I'll go live in xindian and get my fuck on with the local population. You can have my qt but boring gf and my kill-yourself tier job

this is what OP gets for WMAF shilling

Old Taiwanese lady i work with says i should visit there for vacation.

Kys loser WMAF shill

asian women hate white men

>why not go to shenzhen?
>China

Believe it or not, the economic stuff Trump is talking about is more or less already in its final form in Taiwan.

All the major Taiwan Tech companies moved out and won't take any one locally without proven experience or graduate from the top 5 universities.

You deserve it stupid whitey scum

Kill white men

End wmaf

We'll looks like I gonna starves to death then.

>We'll looks like I gonna starves to death then.

You go and get other type of job.
I majored in Business administration, I ended up in a NGO doing translation works.
>Well, in my case it help with my US degree, so....

Hell, even work security would feed you. Very high pay though it is due to very long hours.

You're alright, friendly-china

>tfw moving to taiwan and retiring in two years
>400k in the bank
>ultra conservative 4% ROR
>$16,000 tax-free cap gains/year
>cost of living in taiwan = $10000/year
gonna be so cash

i love taiwan.

Not according to my extensive experience rice man