Race mixing

As a race-mixed person, I beg you, please don't have any race-mixed children.
I 'm not accepted by my father's people (white) nor my mother's (white + indian).

I'm nothing and I hate them both because of that.

If you're thinking about having race mixed babies, please kys.

good shit user.

So you're like a latino?

Femanon here

Would smash dude on the right

Maybe If you'd stop acting like an autistic outcast then you'd be fine. My kids are half white and half Asian. They participate in my scottish culture and their Chinese one. Not that hard you fucking nigger.

Lol that is literally what Latinos are

It's not that these people are necessarily ugly.

It's that these are the ugliest types of photos any human can ever shoot. I mean what the fuck is up with the lighting?

I'm race mixed yet I never had any of the problems you're mentioning

Maybe it's you who needs to KYS

they look like cavepeople.

Mostly White.

>1 post by this JID

Fuck I'm conflicted.

>tfw White man dating a light skinned Indian QT
>She is smart for a chick and getting more redplilled by the day
>Like her a lot

What do Sup Forums?

If you live in Barbados it's okay. Just don't take her and your kids up north.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Don't ask the retards here what they actually think

Did you ever thing to ask the fat fuck st the back of class with cheetos all over his shirt what he thought of the hot girl at the front of the class? No, bevause he was too busy shitting his pants from the diarrhea tacos he had at lunch while muttering "grrruwlwlwlw she needs a real man like me *belch*"

I'm just a leaf on vacation actually.

I don't have a clue what you were trying to get at. Here's your (you).

Why would you ask fat retards on pol who were outcasts in high school what they think about a qt girl

That's what I'm saying faggot

If it's dot Indian it's okay, they are our cousins.

Half Brit Iraqi

Persians and the top 10% of North Indians are. Dravidian street shitters have more in common with Abbos than us though.

I dunno desu the only Sup Forumsacks I've met in real life have been fit alphas, IN my experience they don't meet your description and I've met a few.

You fucking retard. Hated and bigotry are the evils that should be avoided. Then again, you are here, so clearly you haven't learned that lesson.

This. Literally what the hell is this cuck talking about?

Full blown Bangladeshi.

steve buscemi lookin bitch

Nice colored lenses. I almost believed they were real.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT RARE RARE RARE

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE FLAG THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

I just want to remind you that any human being that can't accept a member of their family, regardless of race, gender, religion, is a shitty human being.

If an entire family cannot accept a family member, then they are shitty human beings.

>I'm nothing
No! You were just born into two families of degenerates. You might want to seek psychological help. Why would you be the problem?

>pretending to be a mixed child to convince any normie out there to not race mix

that or you have the shittiest family ever