I want all Germans, Austrians and Swiss to reply

I want all Germans, Austrians and Swiss to reply.

Is German worth learning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPW9Kg4TVeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reporting

Maybe, I think we should wait it out and see what happens.

Why not? Its pretty similar to English, should be easy for you to learn

>learning the language of a dead civilization

The only language you're gonna learn from those countries is Arabic pal

Just want to get some utility out of it but fuck learning Mandarin.

If I wanted easy I'd get Norwegian or Dutch since they only take half a year to become fluent in. If I wanted interesting I'd choose Latin but there's no utility in Latin.

depends what you wanna do. if you're gonna work with it, read/listen/watch a lot of german media or going to live for some time here yes.

it's a hard language to learn so make sure it's worth your time.

Learn Mexican

???????????????????????????????????

Ja, aber es ist zu kompliziert für einen dämlichen Australier.

>learning a soon to be dead language
The entire Germanic branch of the IE family except for English will be extinct soon.

Learn how to speak Mexican so you can come to America someday.

No, it's a dead language. If you really want to move to one of this countries, better learn turkish

It's quite an easy to learn if you're autistic. If you are, you'll soon realize that all things that start with Str are long and thin; and all things that start with Kn are small and round.

The only language you actually need nowadays is English. But learning multiple languages is still a good idea, so you should weigh all the possible languages and pick one which makes sense.

For an Aussie it probablydoes not. For a Euro it probably does.

Btw I do speak ok German. It's a nice language mostly because it's more complex than English (which is basically a language for retards) but less complex than Slavic languages, which are way too complicated rendering them unlearnable for a vast majority of foreigners.

Not really. They all speak really good English anyway because their education is top-notch.

Germans, I am at an A2 German level, but I speak with a heavy American accent. Do Germans like American-accented German?

I know some American women find German-accented German good-sounding

If you're Aryan: Yes

Every Slovak I talk to on this board is so nice. What's up with that?

Blonde-Brown Hair, Green-Blue eyes.

Do I scrape in?

Leider ist sie heute die Sprache der Kukolds.

I dunno, it's a nice country. We like to bitch and moan about everything, but at the end of the day we put our heads down and do some work. I guess this is why we've only had independence for around 100 years and not really before (yes I count Czechoslovakia as independence because the Czechs are a bit of wankers but in the end bros and I'd be quite happy to be in a federation with them).

Ja.

Natürlich

It's not that similar. It is on the surface, but once you delve into the grammar and learn that there are 12 ways to say "the" and 12 ways to say "a/an" you start to reel back and wonder "what have I gotten myself into"

t. German degree holder

No it's not, it is as useless as Italian.

t. South Tyroler
>inb4 gib South Tyrol

Natürlich!

Spoken mandarin is more similar to spoken English than spoken German is, on a syntax level.

american accent is ugly as hell even even turkish accent sounds better desu

o-o-okay ...

learn ARAB , it s gonna be recognized soon as an official language in germany

>Tyrol

gold mine in EUIV

German-English accents just remind me of Wehrmacht soldiers.

no it s not ... for a job german >italian ..

Cut to the chase and learn Arabic

You're only saying that because you don't use either on your favourite sites. If you ever got out you'd know that, for instance, there are plenty of Italians living/working in Germany.

Not really. German is cool but too hard to learn for the benefit

well, learning to read german certainly could come in handy. Lot's of documentations, infos and such can be found on the internet that are written in German.
Maybe even step it up and learn to understand spoken german, again lot's of new material you can discover on the internet or in the media.

But learning how to speak german without any intentions of ever moving to DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) or using it for business related things? nah. don't think that would be worth it.

I once taught myself to read the russian alphabet, and now i can partially understand what russians are writing, provides some lulz from time to time.
Or french, i was forced to learn french in school, like for 5years or something. I CANT SAY A SINGLE PHRASE IN FRENCH. But i can read text in french, i can understand what people are saying in french, i can listen to french news broadcasts.

so yeah, you might give it a try. Most nouns are very similar, many verbs are similar. (Rennen, to Run | Tisch, Table | Bett, Bed | Strasse, Street | Garten, Garden | Fabrik, Factory | Buch, Book | Bücherregal, Bookshelf | Fliegen, to Fly | ich selbst, myself )

I'm a fairly intelligent person but i struggled a lot with learning french, and it was a pain being forced to speak french. And the same will probably happen to you if you wanna teach yourself how to speak german.
So yeah, start by learning the basics of the language so you can read phrases written in german and you might get what's being talked about.
And by basics i mean basics (Der, Die, Das; The | Er, He | Sie, She | Es, It | Wir, We | wollen, to want) that kind of basics, no fucking verb conjugation in all the different time forms.

knock yourself out straya cunt

I learnt German from Year 4 to Year 7.

I can read German children books with majority accuracy. So I have a small headstart.

just do it so you can listen to hitler speeches without subtitles

>this may or may not be a reason

Must be nice to listen to one of the most charismatic speech masters on earth in your native language.

Why not ask Danes as well? It's mandatory for us.
No.

>learning german
i think you mean arabic user.

Also, ich hab Deutsch für ungefähr 4 Jahre gelernt aber ich kann nicht als Dima von Youtube sprechen. Ich kann normale Dialoge machen aber kann nicht für 4 Minuten allein sprechen vor die Kamera.

Because Danes speak like they have a hot potato in their mouth. Any language is difficult for you to learn.

No, it's not worth your time. The sad truth is, that at least in Austria you'll almost always hear someone talk in a language other than german no matter where you go. Shitskins, slavs, croatians and all these kinds of people don't give a shit and just talk in their native languages with their buddies. Most of them never learn German during their time in Austria and still get by because we are too cucked to force them to learn German. Aside from that, learning German is a massive pain and probably useless if we consider that my country will turn into a third world shithole with all the enrichment going on right now. My advice is to learn a language from a country that will likely stay a safe place in the future.

if you like germany then yeah. people on the city tend to talk in english and stuff, but people on the city tends to be shitier. also, people feel more comfortable when they are talking their mother language so if you like germany, german will be worth it

But doesn't Austria have one of the most intensive assimilation programs to citizenship in the world?

First time I hear about this.

I agree with the austrofag

wer der fuck is Dima?

Skip to 1:16
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW9Kg4TVeU

ree german teacher

I wouldn't know if we actually had the most intense assimilation process because evidently they are doing things wrong.

Learn Platt its way better.

just showing off my Duolingo certificate

Oy Vey but we need refugees

>Shitskins, slavs, croatians and all these kinds of people don't give a shit and just talk in their native languages with their buddies.
You want people that don't speak German as a native language speak German with their non-German buddies just because they are in Austria?

Also that's what you get for being in EU.

if you're going to make use of it, sure.

you can get all articles wrong and people will still understand you.
there should be a simplified German for foreigners.

>mexican
american education, everyone

Would you call the inbred language the Mexicans speak Spanish?

Depends if you wanna work and live in Germany. In that case fuck off we're full

But Häns, I am poor refugee.

I wouldn't bother.

No. Fuck off and blow an Emu you cunt

How can we learn from the Master race and improve ourselves as the lowest form of Europeans?

Mexicans speak Spanish? That's what you're saying right, but trying to be cute and using memes. I don't even know what flash that is and your country doesn't matter anyway. You could disappear from the planet tomorrow and nobody would know. Love it or hate it, the world would know if we were gone.
People in the Appalachian speak a dialect of English. Technically.
Mexicans probably speak a dialect of Spanish. I wish they would have just gone home.

Kill all niggers and kikes

You mean immigration besides the asylum bullshit?
Yes that might be true.

My brother had russian coworkers and they didn't have it easy with the immigration laws. """Refugees""" don't get fucked like legal migrants with the law....

>germans
>destroy europe 3 times in 100 years
>masterrace

We destroyed Europe by attacking the good guys.
Germans and Japanese are better, look at their countries. We must learn and evolve to surpass them!

Europe has been destroyed repeadetly over the past 2000 years or so. It's a tradition and we've bwcome the best at it

>Germans and Japanese are better, look at their countries
>merkel, rapeugees, cuckery, betamales, obsession with nazi guilt, national self hatred

I did look at their countries, that's how I know they are shit. Slavs are better.

Germans are smarter.
How do you know refugees aren't Jew repellent?

You also pretty much destroyed the world by the way, look at all the "fruits" of WWII like the UN, the rise of everything we hate on this board, the iron curtain, and decolonization. This is a level of destruction that has never been done before and will probably never be repeated on the same scale.

The arabic native language meme is pretty stupid. The fact refugees cant speak english or german is the reason why you cant give them any jobs. Also they refuse to learn the language and effective and hard working germans dont have time to learn their shitty language.

But in case its not just a meme. Learn german because its going to be THE best secret language to code your messages once the race war ruined the world and everyone either speaks englisch or ooga booga

>germans are smarter
>most hate germany and germans
>so smart they let their country be taken over by anyone who isn't German

>There is nothing more European than killing other Europeans.

No. Contemporary German culture sucks, so unless you're into classical literature, music or philosophy, you won't benefit from it too much.

Stick to Chinese, it might help you getting around in Sydney

I hope you don't subscribe to this channel.

Thank you for posting the most German american I have seen in ages to make your point

All the politicians are Germans or Jews. Obviously the refugees are being used as Jew repellent for Jews as they are not Kosher.
Why do you think there aren't hardly any refugees here?
We're Jew Capital. Europe doesn't have as many Jews running things as we do.
Perhaps this is a risky attempt to save us once and for all, a masterful checkmate by the world's most intelligent and prosperous race.

It's Germany that is getting destroyed each time, you nigger loving jew slave

Trump is mostly Scottish you fucking retard, he also completely identifies with Scotland and has Scottish parents.

>the most German american I have seen in ages

I do. They have some interesting things from time to time. The liberal bias is obvious.

I know, but you can't seem to help but bring everyone else down with you every time you feel suicidal again.

All this shit comes from the US and was planted by Soviet agents.

Remember in the 50s you guys hated niggers, kicked commies out of their houses and women knew their place.
Then you guys pulled a 360 and became the root of degenerate culture flooding Europe.

And you seriously have the audicity to blame the one country that tried to prevent this?

>Loves work
>obsessed with building things almost to an autistic degree
>really apologetic to jewish people and wants to help Israel
>The name
>was shamed by people for his german name

He seems so german.

How do we turn things back around?

Yes of course, I learned it to get in touch with my ethnicity.

Don't forget
>tries not to identify himself as German

>constantly shit on mexicans for their dialect
>hurr durr its spanish lel

Also this.
Thank you!

>implying being "german" doesn't come from ethnicity

This is the cuck thinking that gets pakis in hijabs labeled as "quintessentially british."

Learn chink or beaner you stupid faggot

The problem with learning German is it draws you into contact with Germans.
Germans are autistic faggots but that goes double for when they discover that you are learning their retarded meme language. For some reason they are convinced that German is "hard" and they all act like obnoxious douchebags about it.

its really not hard once you get past the huge learning curve and start to work on building your vocabulary

Learning to speak Reich will prove beneficial when the inevitable aWOKEning of Europa finally takes place. Last time I've seen my countrymen so mad was when we got jewed in hyperinflation by communists.
Shit is bound to go down by 2020

He has paternal German ancestry you twat-hole. Scotland obviously speaks English, so it's harder for him to connect with Germany.