Admit it. You wish you never took the red pill and would take any chance to go back into blissful ignorance

admit it. You wish you never took the red pill and would take any chance to go back into blissful ignorance.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can't go home again

Nah, shitposting as a hobby is way more affordable.

slide thread
fuck off

Never!

This. You can't unknow the things you know now.

And be one of those braindead sheep making dumb political statements while basically being screwed and stolen from by the people in power?

Nope. Each day we edge closer to something. I don't know what it is. But i look forward to it.

No. I'm glad I took the red pill and realized Democrats are the best thing for the economy.

Nope

Getting a boyfriend did the trick

Half of this board is already unaware of their bliss about Trump though.

We became the ultimate blue pill.

I would probably prefer loving myself right now, but there´s a price to pay for truth.

CANADANON IS BACK.
Missed you bro.

>We became the ultimate blue pill.

Merry Christmas motherfucker

And a Happy New Year

hey buddy

Not sure who you are but I've been here triggering right wing retards for weeks.

I can vote democrat anytime I want.

I just wish I never did acid.

If something is hidden it is because it is horrible, no need to hide good things. If you want to know the underlying truths you have to know the horrible.

"The tales about the Norse god Odin tell how he gave one of his eyes for the price of wisdom"

Wisdom has high costs.

This.

Kek has spoken

>make 100 million dollars
>government takes their gobful
>they will now take 1.4 million less
WOW total ripoff what the fuck give me high taxes

but the red pill is far more pleasurable than the blue pill

your shitposting skills leave much to be desired

how many on food stamps

Typical right wing retards. Always fighting hard on behalf of billionaire globalists. No surprise there.

Gross. I'd probably still be a wagecuck.

I was never happy to begin with, so my feelings haven't really gotten any worse.

What does old ladies and children needing a little money for food have to do with the Obama economy creating 15.6 million jobs and the unemployment rate falling to 4.6%?

Of course I do, I see how close my Liberal friends from college are beacuse they have exactly the same mindset and beliefs. Wouldn't that be cool, just follow the herd, do everything they do, never question anything.

I'd rather be constantly depressed and angry than be constantly depressed and angry without knowing the reason why

get triggered

It's like finding out at the end of a movie that the "good guys" were actually the bad guys all along. We've all been living in an elaborate lie.

I totally wish I did. I can't go anywhere without seeing (((they're))) agenda fucking everywhere.

Was your mind broken OP?

sage

Also, I miss how good virtue signaling in an argument was. It's such a simple way to shut people down. Now I actually have to think.

nah, i wanna understand how the world is actually working

Actually no
I was sooooooooo miserable under the blue pill becase nothing worked and I couldn't figure out why

I came here fully inoculated against the effects of the redpill

and what are you now?

It's true

But it got to the point where the blue pill was too obviously BS and I couldn't take it anymore.

why's that man?

being redpilled is a matter of nature. it is the logical conclusion to sentience.

wishing one could be un-redpilled is like wishing one were never born

sorry, faggot. them are the odds.

I think it doesn't really matter what I think.

I took the true redpill and became a Marxist-Leninist

Why, so I could be terrified about Trump getting elected? Things are finally starting to turn around.

no fuck off

i like the rage it feeds me

>>You wish you never took the red pill
I was born with it, molded by it. I didn't see the bluepill until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

No nigger you took the first redpill, then you took an even bigger bluepill

Knowing there are differences between races hasn't made me racist tho.

So I basically feel the exact same way I do before, but I learned more stuff. I'm bretty content.

nah bro, I love seeing life clearly

It was bound to happen. I aint saying I'm the wisest fuck around but I redpilled myself through sheer critical thinking way before finding Sup Forums because I was raised by an actual traditionnal family, not some single mom pothead.

No, since we are entering the time of conclusions.

Maybe if i was born a generation before, when being redpilled would mount to nothing, i might wish it.

But at the CURRENT YEAR 2.0, things are going to happen that only the redpill will allow you to prepare yourself for.

The age of unravelling is at hand.

Tell me more about these things that are going to happen

No, i would have turned out a beta cuck donating money to cute "alt-right" personalities like 99% of cucks here.

No, I just wish I took the red pill but also had a gf too.

Wait, you mean you didnt donate to Milo´s fundraiser?

How can you even claim to post here?

Don't underestimate the power of intelligence agencies

Amen to this. The certainty of moral superiority is a fucking narcotic.

I actually feel happier after taking the red pill.

Does that mean the red pill is actually an advanced form of blue pill?

bless

rated
under

strong life you shrimp dicked gook lmao

>only lot in life is triggering "retards" on a mongolian fart forum

>the redpill is painful meme

this is THE ULTIMATE blue pill

Isn't the red pill just a meme though? Like in the end everyone is joking about the nazi stuff and racist jokes.

Money will trickle down it just won't go directly to help you.
Jobs will be created and the market will thrive
Stop being a nigger. You are not entitled to government gibs

Technically everything is a meme. You are a meme. I am a meme. The universe is one collective meme, we're just the only ones that can see it.

I've been red pilled for a while.
I'm nearly a nihilist, no longer being able to even enjoy my metaphorical fake steak.
At time I wait for the world economy to end.
I live in a cozy Midwest town.
When all the SHTF, there will be enough work on various farms to make it though a few years, we are independent enough to make it work.
We have hard workers who usually have some sort of trade skill.
Bartering those skills will be a simple economy. 2 meals for a work day and your skill to fill your niche.
Eventually the economy will be back in some form.
If not, oh well.

>jokes
pol being satire is satire

wtf im with her now

what joke??

How can the Wu's be so bluepilled whent they literally made Redpill: The Movie ?

pepe used to be a normie meme and now its a hate symbol
we just did the same with the movie

No, this is more exciting.

There was no pre-red pill for me. I was just an ignorant video gamer who didn't understand anything about anything before I learnt from the Internet. In fact, UFOs and aliens interested me more than mainstream politics, and naturally I graduated from there to conspiracy politics.

Democrats create jobs. Republicans destroy them.

Giving millionaires and billionaires more money is fucking retarded. You right wing retards are completely cucked by your globalist owners.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

How many of those jobs are full time? Why doesn't the graph show that?

If that is your line of thought then you weren't red-pilled to begin with.

Are you kidding? Life was a roller coaster of getting heart broken and bullied and BTFO.

You're telling me I'd rather drive a car looking 4 feet a head instead of 40

No, I always prefer the truth.

95% full time. Here you go.

Ask and you shall receive.

>blissful

Nah, I was a discontented liberal faggot. Do leftists look blissful to you? They were just rioting in the streets.

This, everyone is a cuck to something, only until you realize you're a cuck that you can uncuck yourself.

I feel so much better after the redpill.

Hm. always was the libertarian type. I entertain views from both sides so, I guess I never was bluepilled fully. But no I do not miss forgiving the unforgivable and closing my eyes to my country's violation in any way. Well... then again even when bluepilled¨ I wanted more restrictions when it came to immigration. Did however watch TYT and and used to bend over somewhat when it came to labels such as ¨racist¨. I do not miss it.

You are retarded, it is their money that THEY EARNED whether you like it or not. If you're so smart, go start a multi-billion dollar company instead of posting on a Japanese anime website.

All the worthless public sector ones.

neo made the same choice as cypher. cypher could have been the one, but he let go of his ego and accepted the futility of his position. neo destroyed many lives and greatly upset the balance of the systems in his egotistical desire to matter. he caused chaos out of boredom. when he finally realized that it's turtles all the way down, he sacrificed himself so that his existence would cease causing suffering.

cypher was smarter than neo and everybody else.

Good job cherry picking. Every consider that Obama/DC are not actually the masters of the economy? That the private sector creates jobs, not politicians who take the credit?

The economy recovered DESPITE democratic policies, not because of them. It could have grown a lot more under better conditions.

Also, here's a graph you missed.

/biz/ here: the job creation chart can be deceptive - does it account for personnel just entering the workforce, or reentering the workforce, or both? Neither? Does job creation fully offset people who decided to retire early, or go on disability for minor physical or mental issues since the threshold for disability has been significantly been lowered since Obama took office?

More importantly: How much support has been given to small businesses growth? Have small business ventures been more, less, or at the same level of success within the past 8 years? What incentives/deterrents have been given to encourage mid and large corps to stay in the US? How badly have the US/RUS sanctions impacted US global trade and commerce?

got any new ones?