Europe will be muslim in less than 50 years. how does this make you feel, kafir?

Europe will be muslim in less than 50 years. how does this make you feel, kafir?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eAkkzf2lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoo shoo roach

mashalla my islamic brothers the world shall see the light of allah. Mohammadun Rasulu Allah.

You guys couldn't even conquer Aleppo, what makes you think you can conquer Europe?

insya-Allah
not gonna happen though.
it's more likely for Europe returned to extreme-nationalist than embracing Islam.

the people in Aleppo fought against it , with weapons

meanwhile Germany and Christmas , Paris a a whole , Stockholm etc

Sweden needs this.

50 years Europe will have designated shitting streets, i guess it sucks for your grandchildren since they will have to look for plumbing jobs somewhere else outside of Europe, t*rk.

What do you guys plan on doing when there are no good countries left to flee to because you've ruined them all?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eAkkzf2lc

Why not try orthodox christianity?

Israel will protect us.

Europe will be Christian orthodox within 50 years

Wait for Americans to bomb the fuck out of them like always.

"Is the standard of this army a black one? Is the commander of this army a tall, powerfully built, broad shouldered man with a large beard and a few pock marks on his face? Then beware of fighting this army."
Byzantine priest. (633 A.D), on the army of Khalid ibn al-Walid.

I think you fucked up the b8, user.

>Europe will be muslim in less than 50 years

Try 20 minutes.

>50 years

I went to Dublin a decade ago and it was already lost. Cant imagine what england, sweden, Germany , france look like.
Why are yuros such cucks?

I'll be dead, so probably not much at all.

Better dead than green

Well, I think we'll have to go hunting...

How does one be liberal under sharia? Asking for a friend.

You have no chance this time.

>implying the Jews aren't the ones causing mass migrations

Impossible.

>"Europe will be majority muslim" says increasingly nervous religion for the nth time this millenium

>Rome will never fall

>Byzantium will be restored in less then 50 years. How does that make you feel Turk Roaches?

It's more likely that you bomb yourselves into extinction

cool, so muslims will ruin even more perfectly good land and have to flee to the next place.

you faggots are like the borg

remember what happened last time?

this time's gonna be even worse

Europe? You mean greater Turkey?

Hitler himself said:

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

"a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

Albert Speer (1 April 1997). Inside the Third Reich: memoirs, pgs 96, 142-143.

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

Cameron et al. Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944: Secret Conversations, p. 667.

alala

balalalala

ala

la

No digits, didn't happen.

HOLY SHIT

Merkel IS FOLLOWING THROUGH ON THIS PLAN.

With her 4th Reich in hand, the EU at her disposal, and a legion of antifa to do her bidding to impose social order, she will Islamize Germany to fulfill the late Fuhrer's ambitions.

Hitler is such an underrated comedian, he was the Louis ck of his time

Don't care. Hope you'll sell me some white sex slaves at a discount, Qadir.

How the fuck does he rack that with the safety on?

As a Mexican colonizing the US, seeing my Muslim brothers conquering Europe brings me great joy. May Allah bless your birth rates. Stay strong brothers.

>statistics don't exist
Sure mate.

Typical of gooks to be mudslime filth

seems alot more like they'd rather be raped than racist

that was a very kind meme you gave to the chink kebab. You are a good man. Did your grandpa kill Franz?

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

They deserve it. Gunless faggots deserve nothing less than an undignified death.

faggy leaf , u are unfamiliar with Hitler ideology and islam boner. kill yourself