"Italians aren't wh-"

"Italians aren't wh-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
strawpoll.me/12007191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just gotta be careful of that part that was under ottoman siege for several hundreds of years

-ite

Are italians actually nordic?

>uses a an italian with white features to prove non-white featured italians are white

North yes, South no.

my parents are from sicily and we are black as fuck. i can't get through the airport security without getting pulled aside for looking dangerously swarthy

Sicily is not italy, its a small island off the coast.

neither are you faggot

>Brown eyes
>White
You know what to do.

yeah :C

scary

What part of Italy has the most population ands how white looking is is it?

you're from there, don't you know?

Italians are white

>that mudslime facial structure
>those brown eyes
Italians aren't white.
Glad we had this discussion Muhammed.

feels good to be roman and sardinian

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

It's interesting that the regions with blonde hair are also the regions with more arab and african "refugees".

Mi scussi, Im from an island off the coast of Italia and not too knowledgeable of the mainland.

meds had their fair share of arab and african "refugees" during the hundreds of years of islamic rape conquest

the point is that modern meds aren't white

Honestly, who the fuck cares?
t. Italian

It's called a tan.

that is the Irish flag dumbass

They didn't mix with each other. What happened back then is not what's happening in USA, Sweden or germany. They were anti-kebab and didn't integrated with them.

That is historically incorrect. That would be like saying germans are part african/arab because of all the refugees living there today.

Since we're discussing race here I just want to say that the person that posted the picture of the designated eating street showing many Indian men eating off the street makes me retch to this day. I am scarred and if I ever need to puke something I think about that picture.

Sicily?

Brev the ottomans were besieging even north of Rome.

>tries to prove Italians are white
>posts brownest non-Sicilian italian

He's from South Tyrol...used to be part of Germany.

And the difference is that "Meds" fought theirs while Northerners have not only invited them into their countries but have foot the bill to boot.

>México
We are niggers with asian dicks so shut up compadre

no

Fail basement dwellers are untermenchen to me and have no superiority over successful black people.

Why are white-supremacists so often scum?? Tell me Sup Forums-dweller, why should you avoid the camps, what do you offer?

Uhh he's from tuscany which is north/central

How come people who love to mention "muh islamic rape" can never back their shit up with historical sources and scientific evidence?

You're just as bad as Afrocentrists with your "EVERYONE WUZ ARYAN UND SCHEISSE" bullshit

Yes

I would kill for that gaunt cheekbones and jaw

So what? This just proves that Africans didn't knew how to use boats across the Mediterranean
It also doesn't include the slavic mixture in Italian genes

no

Spot on, even a Brazilian knows the deal. Enjoy your east asian ching chong ancestry.

strawpoll.me/12007191

So it means those other anons are wrong. Sicilians are white.
Those ancient Romans do not appear very Slavic to me. If Sicilians are 98% identical to ancient Romans like the studies show then it seems you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Elaborate

And then you kick our asses for good

>dreamstime

>not knowing what Nordic means

So what slavs and Romans didn't mix before? That's some top class bullshit there user

Italians are considered Alpine, not Nordic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race