30 year old Challenger footage reused by NASA for alleged 2010 launch

NASA retouched and sold Challenger footage to IMAX.

viewsync.net/watch?v=uuYoYl5kyVE&t=106&v=brt4rfRQe6E&t=392&mode=solo
This syncs both launches.

The video on the left is allegedly the 2010 shuttle launch of Atlantis.
youtube.com/watch?v=uuYoYl5kyVE

The video on the right is original footage of the Challenger launching on one of its several missions before it exploded.
youtube.com/watch?v=brt4rfRQe6E

As you can see the Atlantis footage is just doctored, color-corrected footage of the Challenger, even the clouds look exactly the same.

One theory I think is plausible is that the original Atlantis footage was lackluster. NASA relies heavily on public attention for funding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=sR6n75MNl4o
youtube.com/watch?v=1zEc6CGb2YY
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
aplanetruth.info/2015/04/23/breaking-news-theyre-alive-challenger-space-shuttle-crew-safe-and-employed/#comments
youtube.com/results?search_query=flat earth sirius
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let women on space shuttle and the thing explodes in a horrific fire ball. Why do women ruin everything.

Bump.

ha... unbelievable. nice find op.

Doesn't NASA mean deception in hebrew?

Thanks Hans you are my greatest ally.

Yes kek

top kek

well, it's the first time NASA has ever faked anything, so that's why they're bad at it

BUMP

FOR ONCE ITS REAL AND NOT JUST CONSPIRACY SHIT

this thread smells like ctr

sage

Bumping

I voted for Trump.
MAGA

HAPPENING

THIS TIME WE CAN FUCK NASA PUBLICLY

WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?

All that NASA crap is a joke.

mfw nasa conspiracy/flat earth people were right

>implying he found it

If anyone else has they sure haven't posted it anywhere.

does canada actually participate in NASA? i know what the NA stands for, just never heard anything from the syrupcucks

good refutation Tim

All the astronauts on the Challenger mission that blew up are actually alive, look it up, the ressemblance between their pre-launch pictures and alleged newer pictures of them is uncanny. (((They))) are so arrogant they let them live under their real names. NASA is a total psy-OP, there is no ISS either.

ahaha busted again
At least NASA is LGBT friendly.

wtf? i hate lance armstrong now

As long as the mainstream media never mentions it, the sheeple will never know.

If we tell them they call us crazy. It's like telling a kid there is no Easter Bunny.

To elaborate I watch space/NASA videos in my free time and I happened to watch these two tonight and it looked uncanny.

>flat earth
"no"

>All the astronauts on the Challenger mission that blew up are actually alive, look it up, the ressemblance between their pre-launch pictures and alleged newer pictures of them is uncanny.
I've never heard of this, I'm going to look it up.

well it isn't where i would have expected you to repost from so i am inclined to believe you. is there any other footage of the 2nd launch? maybe they just thought they could use the old footage because it looked better or something. just playing shlomo's advocate here.

We are involved with the space station. I assume we work directly with and for NASA.

OP is this information anywhere else yet?

You put this together and you have a 10+ million hit video.

>flat earth
yes

otherwise the horizon would drop at 40km high
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

looks like seperate uploaders (not op).

so did we go to the moon? what about the flag and the reflectors up there?

whats the motive to fake these ppl's deaths?

>is there any other footage of the 2nd launch?
I looked and no, it's all the same. 1 other video is identical to the one I used in the OP. The other video of the Atlantis launch had mildly different frames that I believe are from the Challenger footage too.

>maybe they just thought they could use the old footage because it looked better or something. just playing shlomo's advocate here.
That was my first thought too.

>what about the flag and the reflectors up there?
staged

Publicity.

NASA is reliant on public interest for funding.

Nobody was on board of it.

You know what NASA stands for?

Jews.

I can't find original footage of the Atlantis launch anywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=sR6n75MNl4o
youtube.com/watch?v=1zEc6CGb2YY

You don't think they could have built an unmanned drone in the past 50 years to plant the evidence?

the video cameras they used LITERALLY had Fibre Optics which were classified at the time. Whatever you see in public is just theatre to keep you grounded in the past. It's about control.

You'll need to head to true autismo forums to find original footage but DO NOT MENTION the video you are making or they will either steer you wrong or steal it from you.

Justr ask around autismo shithole space forums and NASA shitholes for original footage. It's out there.

I don't know.

I have to guess that they fake the tragic deaths, to give the country "myths" forged in blood to tie us together and make us think the government agents (NASA) are martyrs and die for us, etc. I'm just guessing of course.

Those two movies are made by the same director. He owned the rights to the footage he took, it wouldn't need to be commissioned by NASA to do those shenanigans

the unmanned vessel was live, radio signals from the moon were received world wide

So americans are basically dindus?

>WE WENT TO DA MOON N SHEEEIT

kek

That's a great idea, I'm on it right now.

what is this supposed to show? im tired. i see the red arrows but the shadow looks fine

who is worse, the nigger or the person who falls for the niggers ruse?

There is no space and from two separate experiments made with amateur rockets it seems we actually have a dome above us.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
moreover modern cosmology is provably utter garbage, watch a close-up view of Sirius, does it look like anything like a sphere of burning gas?

fpbp

Both films are IMAX films, which require special cameras to film. It would make more sense that they would simply reuse the film of the launch to save the time/effort of having to film another full launch when no one (except you) could tell the difference

Holy shit this image has got to be a fucking joke. Like someone just googled similar looking people and went with it. Hate it to break it to you, but humans tend to share similar facial characteristics. In fact, it's suggested there is an average of 7 people on Earth at any given time that are your Doppelgänger. Flat out nearly identical in looks. The people in those pictures I wouldn't even consider their Doppelgängers

>black guy
>perfectly straight white smile
>30 years later
>huge fucking gap

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Godspeed, be sure to post it back here when you are done so we can humiliate NASA publicly.

WHOA wtf is that Sirius gif?

Roger that Neil Armstrong.

Not gonna lie, I'm sort of freaking out here...

aplanetruth.info/2015/04/23/breaking-news-theyre-alive-challenger-space-shuttle-crew-safe-and-employed/#comments

At the risk of being called a faggot, this is really a great catch, OP. Nice work.

You know what the problem is with what you post?
Video evidence is easy to fake, especially nowadays with computer generated imagery.

We have no reason or cause to believe anything you post, for the same reason we have no reason or cause to believe an IMAX film.
Physics and math are all we need and these two disciplines outright support the case for space.

Tin hats are out of fashion, Poindexter.

They were desperate for money. King nigger redirected their funds into hillarys campaign

WTF....

what the fug

If it was staged, then they must have done a good enough job to trick the Russians at the time. The only real problem I have with this theory is the fact that the Russians would have been watching this entire ordeal like a hawk, and would have started screaming bullshit at the top of their lungs if something was even slightly off. But maybe I'm just "blue pilled" beyond repaired in regards to anything space related, if so don't hesitate to fill me in french fry. At least I don't believe in "muh flat urth".

Also, what am I supposed to be looking at?

This is without a doubt the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

Except NASA gets dick for funding.
The fucking F-35 project gets more. And that's just a single plane.

C
C

Prop placement.

Sirius seen magnified through a telescope.
youtube.com/results?search_query=flat earth sirius

A single plane designed to unify and replace every other model in every branch of the military.

see here genius
there is a complete link pointing at NASA.gov if you want to cross check.
enjoy.

Or "C"s drawn onto the pictures after they were taken.

You know what can really makes you think ?

Listen.

Years ago when you said the earth was round, you were treated as a pas person, you were executed, even the most notable scientific or philosopher were punished...

Now, when you just let the suspicion that the earth may not be round, you don't get killed but socially speaking yes and everyone think You're mad.

Who cause this ? When ? What for?

Also ((((science))))

Hmmm

fucking spook go away

>unironic use of the phrase 'really makes you think'

>NASA relies heavily on public attention for funding.

This kills the funding.

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.

Here is the original picture
The "C" is just dust/ a hair that got on the picture while copying and duplicating it

Bump. NASA is fake. And so is all that we know about (((space))) through the lens of NASA

>and replace every other model in every branch of the military.
Nope. Not designed for this under its stated mission.

That's still not "proof" because you're misreading NASA's imagery.

You're just an asshole who hates what mankind has accomplished. White men in particular, since it was emphatically white men who went to the moon.

Most anti-NASA people are Muslims. And lookee here. You're from "France".

a disc is round, our flat earth is round.
what you meant to say was
"Years ago when you said the earth was a spinning ball..."
Let's call a cat a cat.

wrong the original is here
there were two C letters before NASA brushed one way and claim the remaining was just a hair.

wtf i hate muslims now

What about satellites staying in orbit though? I don't think the earth is flat because that's retarded. I've seen satellites in the night sky.

>but mah russians woulda blown da whistle!!!1

I wish people stopped with this idiotic argument. USSR was getting food shitpments from America at the time and also going full proofster on Apollo would have looked like a sore loser move and the USSR would lose respect. And yes you are a blue pilled faggot kys.

>now

Prove your claim with facts.
Youtube videos are not fact unless backed by math.
See-
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

>round earthers will defend this
now we just need solid proof from the antarctic that the earth is hollow

goddammit man is everything a fucking conspiracy? i mean the footage is obviously the same and doctored, it's not even debatable. but why the fuck would they do it? why the fuck do they try to manipulate us like this? what is the goddamn endgame?

>adult male
>believes anything nasa releases
>loves niel degrass tyson and bill nye
>is a SCIENCE RULES tier redditor
literally lmaoing @ ur life

To distract you. From what is your life mission to find out.

Maybe russians were just tired of the space race draining their resources and wanted to end it by conceding the moon landing to USA?

You have seen small dots moving fast in the night sky, not satellites.
As a matter of facts you have never seen any satellites, a research in google image will return only CGIs.
Try it, there is no photograph.

e-explain this Sup Forums

See my post here

was intended for shill leaf here

i really like this

>To distract you.
Except 99.99999% of people will pay the movie in question 2 hours of their time, and move on.
So they get a whole two hours of distraction from the overwhelming majority of people who see it, and only a small minority of people even see it.

So what you say makes absolutely zero logical or logistical sense.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

there's no such thing as nasa or outer space it's all a scam to steal money from the taxpayers

Someone tweet this shit to Infowars and other Trump supporting e-celebs.

>it's another "i don't understand how light works" in a NASA thread post

he's a big guy

yeah like you can literally recognize 'satellites' from your perspective on the ground.
oh user, what do they look like i'm interest

Says the christcuck. Fucking prove it.