I just wanna be happy again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
play.spotify.com/track/3dhjNA0jGA8vHBQ1VdD6vV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glad to know I'm not the only one
The redpill is one hell of an experience
I'll never be a normie again no matter how hard I try

This absolutely belongs in /r9k/, laddo.

Every man must have a purpose in his life, or he becomes like a rudderless boat drifting in the ocean. What do you want to do with your life?

Kek demands chaos
Would you deny the bringer of chaos his due?

Find something to believe in, something you can devote energy to in a meaningful way.

Don't make it stupid

Are you me? I think my main issue is my addiction to fapping.

Tbh I have no idea. I only ever played video games, watched anime, or browsed Sup Forums all my life.

I lift and read and practice piano now, but thats about it.

How do I unfuck myself?

I felt like this, then I brought a car. It's a shoebox, the handling is all over the place but it literally stopped me killing myself. Now I can travel alone instead of around muslims.

Buy a car, then when you feel down you can just drive to the seaside and eat ice cream. It's like a special box that protects you. And maybe some girls with use you for it, if your lucky

Can you still feel horny/angry? If so, consider yourself lucky.

Not Sup Forums-tier, but definitely /r9k/-tier.

>ITT: trumpcucks
I'm sure ur life will completely turn around Jan 20 kek

happiness is a meme

can you marry me before you kill yourself?, i want papers please

Neither of you can call yourselves truly redpilled until you realize the utmost importance of self improvement in order to find a mate to rear a child in your own image who carries your ideals.
If that's isn't you're endgame then plz hurry and kys.... ASAP!

Jesus christ! Take a fucking god damn shower ya nasty fuck. Your life isn't going to get any better by being a stinky piece of shit.

for fuck sake go take a shower, fattie

sage

Happiness is a spook, btw

how the fuck do you have a place to sleep and piss around eating food like a pig?

I guess mommy and daddy pay for all that. Get out and get a job, maybe if you stop acting like a nigger you'll get some self esteem.

With all due respect this is Sup Forums not That said:

You described two 'states' of Depression:

>1
A subduing of everything. Pain, pleasure, fear, enthusiasm are all muted. Colors, sounds, tastes, touch, smells all muted. Valuation of self and others all muted.

>2
A lack of happiness.

These two aren't mutually exclusive, but those living with the former generally say they want to 'feel' anything.

Those saying they are living with the latter generally say they are going through a sad period.

There is a neurochemical component to depression, sure, but try this:

get yourself around men. Work construction, work in a warehouse, work somewhere where you and other men accomplish a common goal.

Promise to commit to it for X time period.

This is not to build some vapid 'happiness' but some anti-alienation and contentment.

See how it works for you for a couple months.

Shape up, pussy. Take a shower. Put on clean clothes. Work out. Go outside.

Unfuck yourself. This is the greatest time ever to be alive.

The result of an atheistic life. You need God

kill yourself

im better than you

you suck

or get better

up to you, cunt

I don't think you're clinically, neurochemically depressed.

I just think you need some structure.

Get a job, even a shit one.

Also I guess someone post Babby's First Existential Crisis .png

stop comparing your life to others

Sound advice.

I discovered my depression almost disappear when I tell myself:

"Emotions are not a big deal!"

They are not so real. A lie can give you a bad or good emotion, but the facts does not change regardless of your feelings, so do not take your emotions as canon. It is not a big deal!

Getting a motorbike soon britanon, I hope you're right

Taking a shower is a great start user. You'll feel better when you're clean

Consider the Big Toe in Kill Bill. Make yourself do something simple. Right now. Don't think up excuses. Why not chores and grooming? Forget how it feels, your feelings are lies.

It gets better, user. Trust me.

Glad to know I'm not the only one

>haven't showered in over a month

A month?!? Dude, what the shit, you really need to take a shower. Even if you plan on killing yourself, don't make the mortician and medical examiner have to deal with you being a stank bastard.

Thanks. I know it's not for everyone, but it's what got me out of my 'rut'.

Doing something hard and seeing tangible results, and committing to something hard with others to see tangible results helped me find some place in this world.

What bike cunt. Let's judge your taste

Transport is vital to gaining your life back. If I have a shitty day I'll just find some windy roads and take out my frustration there

How do you get away with this? Do you live alone or in a share house, or do you live with your parents? I've been needing for a few months and it has already taken a toll on my relationship with the family.

That's bad.
T. user who barely eats anymore.

You can be, just kys.

In your ideal world (hell) at least.

I do suggest taking care of yourself.

If you're not showered, in dirty clothing, not eating good food, you will perceive yourself as a bit fucked up. By maintaining yourself, taking showers, cleaning clothes, even if ultimately nobody sees you, it can raise your mood up a bit. It can make you feel you have more control over your life.

It's easier to pull yourself out of depression spontaneously with a nice haircut, nice clothes, and nice and clean and prepared for the world.

Doing something regularly in the community even 1xweek will force you to do all these things.

Thinking about a royal enfield or some shit, but it will depend on budget. Something classic looking for me. What do you have?

>haven't showered in a month
Oh fuck you must been in it deep

You must realize that nothing matters
We stagnate upon this rock until we die
If you were truly redpilled you wouldn't wish the curse that is life on anyone
And I haven't killed myself because life is objectively superior to death since it's better to have something than nothing

90s honda 250, good old hiroshima screamer. More into sports bikes myself

For me I live with enablers, who are extra inclined to enable me because I'm disabled.

Anyways OP try not to overthink shit too much. Try to get to the point you have some semblence of structure even if it is just leaving the house on a weekly basis. Once you get to the point you're leaving the house once a week, try further approaches against depression.

If you can get out of the house 1 day a week, and do something, it lets you have a moment where you can focus on getting your shit together and doing something that lets you stop stewing in your thoughts. You can think of that as practice for when you're ready to return to being a normie.

underated

Let me know when you haven't showered in a year, you pathetic normie. You probably even piss in a toilet.

start wearing women's clothing

smoke salvia. It's legal, it's easy to find, and you only trip for a few minute. But oh god, do you fucking trip, bro.

how about you quit being such a faggot

Holy shit how can you live like that.

Also, if you've been at this for awhile, try to get into the mindset that your goal isn't to become a normie, but to improve your mental health.

Maybe see Dr. Shekelstein, have good hygiene and cleanliness, do light exercise, and eat nutritious foods.

That's the black pill, friend

I haven't been happy in close to 7 years but I still get up every morning and do what needs to be done

I don't know how to get back my happiness but I do know people depend on me and despite being a soulless husk I'm still one of the strongest, most responsible, capable, and level headed person, compared to my many younger siblings.

And there is simply no other course of action. I must act so I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

I have other issues but I suppose so. Also, I do have sort of have a career. Sort of because it isnt exactly with my major but oh well.

How do I develop structure? Or discipine though? Especially when I grew up coddled, spoiled, sheltered, and yet poor? I want to and its driving me up a wall.

>Haven't showered in over a month

This will take 10 minutes to do and will really and truly make you feel a lot better

What did kek mean by this ?

play.spotify.com/track/3dhjNA0jGA8vHBQ1VdD6vV

Praying for you, user. Jesus is the final redpill, He is the answer to everything.

If you seriously not showered in a month, then I immensely suggest you shower, or jump into a lake, or anything involving water. That's the point where serious fungus starts growing; fungus that can physically damage you. Wait longer, maggots will start growing in you. At that point you will need to go to the ER, and you will should basically just kill yourself if it gets to that point.

Wagecuckery is an easy way to structure.

If you're as fucked as OP is, you can't even think of wagecuckery at that point, and just need to do things outside of your house on a regular basis for good mental health. Even if it's literally dragging a laptop to the library to browse on Sup Forums.

7 years, eh? Nice get.
For me, it's since summer of 09.

Good political discussion. Really gets the neurons firing.

PRAISE

>Not wanting to be like maggot girl

He hasn't showered in a month, why you assuming he has clean clothes or towels?

I have been at this point. First, you realise, that if you do laundry during the day, people will see you. If you do laundry at night, you will wake people up. So in this state of laundry, doing laundry becomes an impossibility because you have not showered, and showering becomes an impossibility because you have not done your laundry.

Quite the catch-22 overdeveloped shame causes.

Ultimately though if OP leaves his room literally 3 times, in 3 hours he could probably we wearing clean clothes and be nicely showered.