Georgian Hate Thread?

Georgian Hate Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U2K1BVu6Veo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The country or the state? Be more precise plz senpai.

>Caucasians

not even one time

Country

So what about them?

Being that we're on Sup Forums right now I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume the country

Legionary Titus Pullo of the 13th!

youtu.be/U2K1BVu6Veo

>Georgian Hate Thread?
Are you from Alabama?

Kripp?

those this magnetic trait some people posses has been tested, and it has been found they aren't magnetic, they are just a little sweaty all the time so stuff sticks because of the moisture
the trick stops working if you dab him with a towel

Let's turn this into a Turkey hate thread

I dunno maybe OP hate the state of Georgia very much.

NOT WHITE

I deployed alongside Georgians in 2013. They may be a little behind us in terms for infrastructure and possibly intellect, but they were some very good people and did care about the cause (their reason for fighting with us was to get into NATO, they were ultimately not accepted but maybe since they they have been)
They were kind of scared when shit hit the fan, but they idolized the west and strive to be more like Americans than anyone else.

I'd fight with them again.

Georgia is not a real country, it's a NATO vassal and part of the butthurt belt.

That being said, this should be a chechen/t*rkey hate thread.

Come to think of it, it's more like a dislodged buckle of a harness. that fell off Ukraine

Went to school with a few. They usually wore track suits and gold chains with leather jackets.

I sure they aren't all this way, but the ones I knew were lying cheating shits.

A favorite game of mine was to "mistakenly" refer to them as Russians. Always a laugh riot!

They have made 0 contributions to the world unlike other Southern Caucasians such as Armenians

He looks like those 1/8 Maori who call themselves black, Kek

>t. guy from Alabama

Atlanta is in Georgia.

fuck those niggers

>positive things about Georgians

They don't have African admixture like Arabs

>negative things about Georgians

They don't have Western European Cro-Magnon admixture

Literally christian chechens in denial butthurt at Russia when islam is in their backyard. Ah, the wondrous things kikes can do to christian nations.

Whenever you see a georgian flag, you can be sure it will be whining about muh evil russian aggressors. I can attest to this after being a regular on the /ukraine generals/ threads. Georgia is A forlorn cousin of the baltics, im sure of it.