Destiny "White people have no culture" bonnell is scheduled to debate lauren southern on the 15th

Are you ready to see the alt right queen get raped by a twitch video game streaming, fast talking, cuban manlet infront of thousands of people?
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/817166276678348801

So far he's 1-0 against pol, after we gave him a free retard to humiliate, will this time be different? : youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=PMmyCveKRR8
youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE
youtu.be/srr7BGrMgRs
youtu.be/hc3NdOF9FRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck white people

The video of a troll outsjwing him is hilarious

Get off the internet

bump

Who is this faggot?

Who the fuck cares?

SAGE

Holy shit. What a dumb cunt. S
Remember the good old days of scaming when he tried EVE online. So much salt

>hey pol
>i declare you to have lost
>according to these criteria that i worked real hard on

Jim destroyed his anus already desu.

I live in the South so I find the claim that we have no culture to be a joke.

No redneck either, I mean patrician era South. Our culture is the reason celebs are flocking to Charleston, SC. Even if this worries me.

Destiny is a moron but Lauren southern is even dumber so she is probably going to embarass us.

Ben Shapiro is the only debater worth a shit on the right and he's a nevertrump jew kek.

Patrician south is the greatest American culture

t. direct ancestor of first and only South Carolina president and dictator

Honestly red neck culture isn't bad. Modern country sucks ass but I spent all of last year travelling Tennessee and Alabama with my brother and the small town almost always had a unique culture.

But I agree with, old southern culture is great. New Orleans is pretty cool and St augustine was a good ass time when I visited. Most people who talk down about the south just haven't been to the good parts of it.

Oh look. more literal who's to not care about

sage

Debates are useless emotional triviality. If you want to debate you should debate studies or data and interpretations of the data to make a point. Instead in debates it's more about who can tell the best anecdotal stories and who can best stray away from the stuff one doesn't know about.

Therefore debates aren't really useful most of the time, even politicians are often incapable of properly debating policy issues. Which is a huge problem since the civil servants in ministry's will be completely responsible for implementations of policies. Because the minisiter of the ministry is too stupid. This happens far too much in every country.

I agree man. But debates are pretty much entertainment and it would be better if it weren't two idiots debating each other.

I remember when Destiny tried to go pro in Starcraft 2. He failed so miserably even though he was signed to a good team at the time.

>another woman represents Sup Forums episode
this guy is such a fuck he goes after the dumbest fucking people

did she also do the voice for the nutjob on gta5 talk radio?

Destiny can't hold up against people who are well informed, he already got his ass handed to him by based Ryan Dawson
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

Agree bro. Tennessee from Illinois here. Way better. So much southern hospitality here compared to the depraved North.

Gone with the Wind Southern Culture is amazing and makes Yankees look like dirty kike loving nigger fuckers.

That's the only relevant question here.

>doesn't believe white people have culture
>is a gamer
funny. Its also funny how these faggots can't comprehend how the culture is so potent it has already conquered most of the world and its simply so normal now that they can't fucking see it.

I actually watched a bit of this shit.
The level of debating is low af, I could annihilate this self righteous crybaby in like 15 minutes ... every semi informed person could.
No wonder he prefers discussing with 15 year old kids and dumb bitches....

>twitch stream debate

wow amazing

they should get mike enoch or weev to debate them, not some literal meme gurl. guess they contacted her so this nu-male wouldn't be intimidated.

Enjoys memes propagated by white people on a network and computers entirely envisioned and materialized by white people.

> Hurr durr culture means burritos and rap music.

White culture ended slavery.
White culture thought landing on the moon might be fun.
White culture decided to cut open your cells and find out the code that makes you into, well, you.
White culture came up with property rights.
White culture decided women should get to vote (which is 90% of the reason why the West is failing)
White culture decided that faggots shouldn't be killed for faggotry
White culture decided that we would help the disabled, not cast them aside
White culture means delicious cheeses and wines
White culture means craft brewery and single malt scotch
White culture means wearing a fookin kilt or Lederhosen

OK, I'm done. Because white culture also means getting enough sleep to be productive at my career tomorrow morning, so I can pay my pills and pay my fucking taxes so other people can have free shit with the hopes that they will turn into something useful and pay it forward, because white culture means planning ahead, for the future.

Came into the middle of it. Thought it was a lecture at first.

In this twitch debate she'll have plenty of time to google up proof, no need to fast talk and cram as much zingers in before commercial break.

fucking retard doesnt even know what culture means. It's quite impossible to not have a "culture".

Also i saw destiny at a sc2 convention once hes a complete manlet.

hes wrong their is no white culture

I can't watch destiny I've seen his brexit shit and he knows nothing but acts like he does

pols white culture

because he was entertaining playing sc2 for a few years i think it went to his head and he has an overinflated ego,

Some community college dropout that plays video games poorly for a living.

update your memes

None of us look like that.

Fucking Christ, took you long enough to post this Sup Forums.

I didn't even know who Destiny was before I saw him on Dawson's channel but he got his ass handed to him. It wasn't even really a debate, moreso just Dawson giving this faggot a history lesson.

link to that please?

I would destroy this kid in two seconds just by pointing out the most simple shit.

>the language we speak is English, a language created by white people
>then I'll have to explain that language is a part of culture because he'll deny it
>then I'll point out how shirts and pants and suits and ties are white clothes and that Africans wore tribal shit, Arabs wore those wool clothes, Asians wore those dresses, and that shirts and ties and suits are a part of white culture and became the standard dress all over the world because white culture became so dominant
>then I'll ask for how long this will last, will white culture and the West dominate the world or will we fall like Rome because of people like you actively trying to take down Western civilization

Everyone is mentally children. My debate skills are on a whole other level.

he makes more money streaming in a day then you'd make in 6 months lol

Pretty sure I don't look like that....

literally who?

Some things are more valuable than money and I don't believe you

Like most pseuds, the problem with Destiny is that he has no education beyond high school, no knowledge of history and he hasn't read a non-fiction book since high school. His knowledge is basically limited to the first few paragraphs of wikipedia articles.

Every time he "debates" someone that is educated they just end up talking the whole time because he doesn't have the knowledge necessary to challenge them on basically anything. It basically becomes a lecture with the other person trying to educate Destiny on the basics of the topic at hand.

I used to like him when he played sc2

now he plays league and other autistic shit and caters to 12 year olds on twitch

feels bad man

>Everyone is mentally children
Lauren southern and rhis manchild are children you however are arrogant

FPBP

or maybe he plays league because it has a much larger and more active community

pewdiepie makes more

that doesnt mean they both arent cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=PMmyCveKRR8

but it changed his audience

now his "users" are 10 year olds who are there for LE EPIC MEMES :))))

what was once a decent chat is now cancer, and the cancer chat enables him to do other stupid shit

>be a pasty white cuban with a deformed penis
> say white people have no culture

White people have all the culture, go to europe... fuck i hate destiny he is just an autistic faggot.

Fuck off Leaf. League used to be bad but it's good now.

maybe more like this

What happend to him?
Got into starcraft after he left.

thats beautiful, user. Screencapped.

I know this sounds retarded but he challenged me to a debate tonight and I declined cuz I have never debated politics like that and didn't really give a fuck

I don't like Destiny, but I give him the edge. Lauren's debate skills are still not up to par.

>league is good

>mobas are good

kill yourself and/or develop some taste

>1-0
>implying

Only reason i know about Destiny is because I watched cuck him on twitch after his fans sperged out for no reason

youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE

Wait... There are girls on Sup Forums?

that doesn't mean he's catering to anyone, just him playing what he wants to play. also his change in personality over the years has had a much larger impact on his audience

>so far he's 1-0 against pol
>he's only debated women

destiny is a literal cuck

>raising his wifes son

>gf left him for another sc2 player he dislikes

C U C K

Destiny get your shit together and stop shilling on Sup Forums and get your son back from your ex-wife you cuck.

This. Dont forget how he pussied out of an actual debate in his chat with Martin Shkreli after shkreli literally made Steven take a test for autism kek

youtu.be/srr7BGrMgRs

Too bad the vid on Martin's channel was copyright blocked, after they hung up Martin continued to shit on destiny a bit, it was great

no one care about this faggot

I've only heard of this fag after MM/Jim rekt his shit.

Destiny has never lost a debate.

>Only debates women
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

im only criticizing the guy since he used to be a decent streamer and seeing his descent into sellout mode is honestly pretty disgusting.

twitch is filled with shitty streamers and donation spam. he used to be good, but became just like the rest. I get it, people like money, but it's still kinda sad to see.

it's like seeing your daughter become a stripper.

watched Jim* cuck destiny.

Seriously why are people obsessed with Destiny? Doesn't seem like anything special.

>limp wristed numale cuck
>politically relevant

Pick one

The only ones who watch this idiot are other cucks who identify with this faggot

After Jim blew him the fuck out he decided to pick a random retard to redeem himself?

Artosis is based. He still casts SC2 and Brood War. He has some kids now so he's not as active though.

>caring what someone who plays video games for a living thinks

my lord is this true

brood war is still on and gets like 10k views at like, 5am.

nice to see SOME people arent complete sellouts.

>gf left him for another sc2 player he dislikes
also

>that guy is his worst enemy
>the gf who left him had a son with this guy almost immediately after

didnt he date some runescape streamer too

>he probably got cucked by ice poseidon too

He tried to fuck Alicia (Runescape streamer) but she very publicly shut him down at Twitchcon and he spent the entire event streaming with 3 extremely autistic neckbeard fans.

Lel which player? hopefully it was combatex or deezer

name is something like naniwa im not 100% sure

>white people have no culture

These types aren't even worth debating. They'll bend over backwards and pretzel the shit out of themselves in order to deny any unmistakable example of white culture as not really culture or give a WE WUZ tier explanation about how it's cultural appropriation.

Honestly, they're pretty much a WE WUZN'T counterpoint to retarded Afrocentrists, and thus aren't even remotely grounded in reality and therefore impossible to have a decent conversation with.

no idea why destiny became a liberal

Destiny is such a gay gamer tag.

Destiny is the the one at the gate, telling you you will never make it in, because he was rejected by the light.

youtu.be/hc3NdOF9FRQ

Destiny's understanding on any subject runs as far as a Wikipedia article. He thinks his ideas are superior because he claims to represent the "center" yet all he does is shit on the right and alt right. He's a full blown SJW but claims he isn't just because he hates jezebel and Sarkeesian.

He will probably walk all over Lauren southern because let's be honest she's a soft target. Dawson fucked destiny up and so did Martin shkreli. And he will never ever debate a liberal SJW since he agrees more with what they have to say and it's bad for his viewership. Also these debates are shit because like some other user mentioned it's about anecdotes and who presents themselves better. Debates are fucking stupid in formats such as these.

Bonus meme

B
O
D
G
A
Y

Civilization is white culture you retard. Our culture is so big you don't even notice it because it surrounds you.

Now, what skin color is Bach, Beethoven, Picasso, Copernicus, Archimedes, Newton, Tesla... And so on.

I can push the irony of the "white man has no culture" claim even further and mention that whites invented rap and dreadlocks.

We invented fucking culture. Kys.