Pure-bred Hapa here (WMAF parents)

Heard you faggots were talking shit. There is nothing wrong with WMAF pairings. I got a great education and get more pussy (I only do white or asian) than this entire board. If I breed a white chick my kids will be white. My dick is 7.5 inches.

I'm not saying you need to breed outside your race, obviously, and Asians in general have an issue with being too liberal in the U.S. (on the West coast anyway), but Asians otherwise ARE the white man's ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8kWkW0I91A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being this much of an attention whore

On the internet you have a big penis. However in reality you have velly small asian penis.

>irish
>white
hmm, got me thinking

Post dik with timestamp, or else you are a liar.

supreme gentleman I see, when will they learn?

You are hot, I will give you that.Where have you lived? I lived in the Oakland china town, only for a short while but they hate white people. Go to Vancouver, the mandarin districts they hate white people. No Asians aren't our friends, we don't need to have trouble with them, but we also don't need them in our countries. I loved being called 洋垃圾 , in my own country while being wealthier than them. I will never forget that.
Still 10/10

>My dick is 7.5 inches
Lel, ok.

Obviously bait.

We all know hapas are mentally unstable. This thread further proves that, assuming that you really are a hapa.

>swede
>white
hmm almonds activated desu

Kek, triggered hapa.

You know it's true. Hapas are genetic trash. You have no identity.

How long have you been posting your pic, I know I have seen it a couple of times in the last week?
As a hapa you are a fairly niche demographic, what makes you stay on Sup Forums? More than that what drove you here in the first place?

Kys

What is WMAF?

White Male Asian Female

or

White Mom Asian Father?

You look hot

>If I breed a white chick my kids will be white
I thought you guys were good at maths? You fucking mongoloid your kids will be 1/4 Asian
>My dick is 7.5 inches
Categorically false

You remind me of someone...

Don't listen to pol on this subject OP, I'm white and married a nip and our kids are doing just fine.

The only marital issue is that my cock is 8.5 inches long and very girthy, so she has some trouble manhandling it.

this desu and the average hapa is like 7/10 regardless of sex. Sup Forums always says male hapas end up like elliot rodger but the truth is the supreme gentlemen would have been slaying pussy figuratively instead of literally if he wasn't raised by a mentally ill kike father.

impeccable hair, weird face

I didn't. You seem like a chill dude.

>purebred halfbreed

lmao fuck off retard.

Agree Asian bro.

> If I breed a white chick my kids will be white.
thats how Russia was created
HAPAs are literal Russians
Russia is the HAPA homeland

My Asian gf loves my BWC. 8.5 inches and girthy. She is a thick Korean. My daughter has been placed into gifted classes after getting 148 on an IQ test. Not quite as high as my own but I'm proud of her.

Of course not, Sup Forums is just full of faggots who think people like Elliot are true hapa when he was jewish not white, Jews are not to be very mentally ill.

Of course a brit would consider a jew white, go kys muhammad.

The only thing white looking about you is your chin and eye color. Everything else looks ching chong. Asians are literally a nigger race, their genes dominate and the child always turns out Asian looking. I'd post a picture of the only two happas I know but that would be an invasion of their privacy and I don't want to get ban from pol again.

Arabs and whites on the other hand make me jizz.

>elliot posting actually works

Man and female never mom and father

You look like the offspring of Charlie Sheen had with a mexican

Watch this and you'll understand the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8kWkW0I91A

Why do so many hapas have a muddy skin color that is darker than either parent? You would think that white parent + yellow parent would give a pale yellow skin color, but it doesn't

their kids look like pedros

Because the middle east is in between Chinks and Europe. SCIENCE!

>There is nothing wrong with WMAF

tell that to r/asian masculinity/ and watch as they rip you apart.

or r/hapas

Is that Eurasian Tiger guy still butthurt over there?

Good for you, I guess?

Hey OP, white guy here.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>I own a fedora

>My dick is 7.5 inches.
but are you a chef at wendy's?

>Asians are human

>7.5"

I'm 7.5" and I'm beta as fuck.

>>>/reddit/

So many of us are Wendy's chefs. The meme even keeps popping up on ck

You lucked out, male mixes aren't always as good looking as females, in my experience anyways.

Chance of having hapa kids one day. Anybody ever seen a half thai half white person before?

nice cocksucking lips

kek

Just breed with another happa.

>Chance of having hapa kids one day. Anybody ever seen a half thai half white person before?

Yah went to school with a couple of half white/half thai and also couple of half white/half filipino - both from WMAF parents.

The 2 half-Thais were girls both cute af and confident/well adjusted to local (their white father's) culture.

The 2 half-Filipinos were men both handsome but loners, insecure, distant to their white father and looking more to Asian culture (anime/East Asian movies etc) in terms of their interests.

WM/AF = Elliot Rodgers

WF/AM = Keanu Reeves

Good for you OP.

Out of interest, how familiar are you with your Asian background? I mean any time spent in mother's country (that's if she isn't US born and raised herself) and language level (if she isn't native English speaker).

Thanks for replying this!

If you were really such an alpha you wouldn't be on Sup Forums. It's obvious that you're exaggerating (and a narcissist who needs to feel superior to others).

>black father staying with family
Clearly fake.

i think this happens because only beta white men will seek out an asian woman (as they are incapable of getting a white woman). beta fathers are the worst thing for a young male (well, apart from being raised by a single mom i guess).

I noticed no height mentioned. Turbo manlet detected. couldn't even lie to himself.

>Asians are the white mans ally

No they arent

>meanwhile in Japan

If you want to really bang sloots maybe you should go to Easter Island

I think Hapa are by far the best looking people, together with south americans and causasians, but this guy is right!

It's just meat, pussy.