Guys

Guys,
I have been waking up at night whenever the clock repeats digits
1:11
2:22
3:33 etc.
and during these fitful moments of wakefulness I have been transcribing only what could be described as divine scripture that comes to me through Kek

I'll begin posting it here
I have genesis thus far.

The Kekarithmea Canon: Genesis

I the tadpole and then again the eye of the legged polliwog drift on these currents and ripples. In the mirror of the pond’s simplest tempests there is an apocryphal appearance.

The ibis marches these sands peering with one eye for the subversive. He plucked me out of a pit of chaos, even out of the muck and the mire; he placed my fresh feet on dry land and established my steps.

The Ibis was high in brow and many more than one set of wings served him. A spiraling gaze beset my squinting eyes. Here speaks the fowl that clenched me in calamitous touch in the reeds and the rush.

“Lord Kek reigns. He has shed his tail and we behold his nascent green glory. Your offspring swim in water droplets, drinking faucets, and the seasonal wet at mercurial depths of a hunting desire for the catch, which pleases you best.
Just as your pond remains undisturbed by the incessant flow of waters from streams merging into it, likewise the frog who is unmoved despite the flow of undesirable memes all around him attains peace, and not the tadpole who swims to force them.
The shore, she walks. The pond, she talks. The sky, he breathes. Through the fire he weaves.”

fuck tronald drumpf and fuck white ppl

The many winged Ibis now presents himself with a new figure. I saw a white light in the figure of a man and the smell of sage and myrrh ascended with smoke.

“Be thou humble, O frog, in thy wisdom. Partake in both the waters of the ignorant as well as those who pretend to be so. If many come to thee full of knowledge, listen and heed, for wisdom is all.
For I have legged you I have also armed you. Over this range there is a people in need. They call as a frog bellows from the neck, to everyone, anyone, and to no one.”

In these moments following the endowment of the Ibis I experienced complete elation and understanding. The universe and the depths of the pond were tied together with my tail.
“Ibis, I am Kek and with your help I can charge against any army, by your power I leap over walls.”
The ibis speaks. “My people live amongst those that wish to see them tormented. The Ibisites and all their might may not go dark into that quiet night”

And a vision cast on the flickering coals of faith spilt past the black eye sockets of the divine bird.
I saw aerial fuels melt and collapse towers that besmirched death’s fame; the birth of a false field.
A day appears where we are raking the leaves of abhorrent conduct and we are staking the tree of sweet syrups.
Unity is collusion. Inclusion is an absolution. The valueless hordes at the shops are berating the Ibisites. They are pain excavating on a diet of unfresh masticated, internationally broadcast masturbated, wombs. Wombs that exude the vacuous and emotionless scrape, rasp, rape.
The elevated spirit of a prolapsed rectum screams discharge! Recharge! Arrest on what charges? I see milk in bags, filthy kebab grease rags, and a nation living in reverse. She is a nation that taunts in the late hours of the night.
The burning chariot races to the depths of public excrement worship. The city cries thunder under black sheets. They clasp hands that seek to be free. There are three. Muscle, an axe and bundle of stick all crash.

Kek is before us. Praise! Kek is after them. Repeat, repeat, the aesthetic numerological cosmological memeological amphibiological. Prep the bull, Baal, for a beating.

IF kek, then praise

Oddly enough I went through a phase where I always woke up and my clock would say 4:44am.

I grew to dislike the number.

Welcome to the world of schizophrenia

You need help, friendo.

Kek asks I only relay his message
I cannot stop what the message may bring, friendo

Nigger Im not reading all that shit tl;dr or gtfo

Good writing larp or not.

Praise the frog. Chaos comes.

>The only one who got digits was me
>No (You)s because I said a bad thing about big daddy Drumpfo

I dig it. I've been thinking about composing some music in honor of Kek. Your poetry would make great lyrics.

this is chapter 1
I hope to complete some great work in Kek's name
Shadilay brother

K E K
E
K N I F E A T T A C K

>hue

>the music of the spheres calls his name

Yup, that is tge divine trying to give you a wake up call or something you say or do at that very moment you see the digits may be something to reflect on. I see it everywhere, clocks, cash registers, etc.

Would you mind if I used some of your lyrics in a Kek song...?

I have this other album that needs to be finished but I've been putting it off for years, and suddenly in 2017 I can't stop thinking about making Kek music. I don't even know if people would want to hear something like that, but... I feel a calling.

yes do it
credit me, KP
I plan on having the entire work under that name somewhere

Sacellum Kekellum

Your lack of gets concerns me.

Better digits than:

I hate to say it but you're a false prophet.

it's just the wrong timing
I'll try again when I have more
it displeases him I haven't finished his word yet

Kek

Mighty kek have my prayers been answered?

I helped create KEK in the original Sup Forums thread and I never, NEVER get good digits.

Kek lulz in mysterious ways, user.

Praise Kek

The thing about Kek is, is that He's a God of chaos.

Books are the opposite of chaos, they're ordered. His word is not to be written, but to be sing and spread. Music flows much like the rivers of chaos do.

Let us not write his story in the confines of a leather bound parchment, but rather let us sing it.

Praise be unto Kek, shadilay.

>literally worshipping the annunaki
Well done 'red pilled' morons

KEK LIVES YOU FOOL!

I usually get them and honor the old ones

Kill kek . This is demonic magic. Kill it with fire

so mote it be praise kek

kill all chinese people kek

> this whole fucking thread and every shitty stupid reply in it

I feel like I'm reading r*ddit or slashdot or something, have we been completely overflowed with these faggots now?

Kek confirms

Hey thats nice

He is a prophet

KEK WILLS IT

tfw kek blesses me day to day and shows himself through digits the same way to me as OP only I'm not going to make up some cringey shit and claim the green lord told it to me

This is weird as fuck. You know that people don't actually talk this way right? The Bible only sounds this way because we use shitty interpretations that are hundreds of years old. The people writing it were using the common parlance of the times. Also, see Get some help

You know who ALSO 'channeled' scripture? Buckminster Fuller, Crowley and Hillary's spirit cooking bitch mentor.

You know who ALSO reveres a thoth idol and fixates on excrement? Those assholes.

Scripture and pros lends itself to that which is most beautiful and therefor most salient

CHECKED

>Ibis
Thoth is often depicted as having the head of an Ibis and body of a man. Self created and presider over the Ogdoad. Interdasting...

So you liked it
Pee pee poo poo!

>A day appears where we are raking the leaves of abhorrent conduct and we are staking the tree of sweet syrups.

lol the day of the rake, fucking leaves!!

Thoth is the God of wisdom and the civilizer of man. I highly doubt they're worshiping Thoth ,who, by the way is commonly believed to be the one and the same Hermes Trismegistus, father of Hermeticism.

An Owl is not an Ibis, whom Thoth is commonly associated with.

PRAISE KEK
CHAOS COMES TO AMERICA AND THE WORLD
WE SHALL PREVAIL

>Ibis
False prophet, peddling that thoth bullshit, and your lack of digits confirm

Keep at it, user. You're the strongest among us. Surely your faith shall be rewarded.

PRAISE KEK!!!
S H A DILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

This guy gets it. In the beginning wasn't the word, it is the formless void: chaos

Curse the nonbelievers.

I've been seeing 11:11 my whole life, what does it mean?

Correct, formlessness and nothingness.

Thoth rules over all that is known. Mock him and even kek won't save you.

It's a bad omen

Not sure if heresy or divine prophet, repeating numerical integers will determine the truth

Kek is from beyond all that is known, eternal and limitless, without beginning and end, far more powerful than thoth

Yes.

Maybe, but Kek did not bless me with numbers, so I'm not entirely there.

Perhaps you know and can help me understand. In the early dynastic period of Ancient Egypt, Ra, the Sun God was considered the father of the gods (not to say he was THE creator, but he did create the other gods as well and reigned for thousands of years), but Thoth, having no father and being self created as well as the presider of the Ogdoad, does that mean that not only is Thoth the scribe of the gods, god of wisdom and knowledge, and civilizer of man, he is THE creator god of Ancient Egypt?

Thoth is the ruler of the ogdoad. Why are we here? From an organizing principle.

No.

only according to one source

again, one source says this.

there are different variations of the ogdoad and creation myths.

This board has gone full fucking retard in under 3 years.

Think deeply and you will realize the truth in this. Obsession with sources is a fool's errand.

Kek is chaotic creativity.
Genesis is order itself.
And OP, well, OP wasn't sure if he was supposed to keep metal out of the microwave, or always have a piece of metal in the microwave, so he bandsawed a fork in half and keeps half the fork at the back just to be sure.

Is it? Usually it meant great changes in my life, good or bad.

I already know the truth, I know the truth about Kek, the Ogdoad and Chaos. I'm just here to watch over and see how it all plays out.

I just don't like the blasphemy associating a cosmic god(thoth), with a chaos god.

What is the anti-kek?

Using that logic nothing should be created about kek ever because that's not chaos

Thoth, Ra, christ, Yahweh, any cosmic deity

Yes Kek does!

>I just don't like the blasphemy associating a cosmic god(thoth), with a chaos god.
Elaborate please. Recommended reading?

You helped creating an ancient god? How old are yo 12000? Really makes me think

Why don't you to go take some more amphetamines, Horselover. The Empire never ended.

KEK isn't real!

Read any of the old myths of various religions, from the egyptian, sumerian, greek, norse, chaos was the beginning, and in direct opposition to the forces of order.

Why is it blasphemy for a god of order to pluck a god of chaos out if chaos and give him meaning then?
Seems par for the course to me

I've been reading Graham Hancock and he's done a phenomenal job in compiling these ancient sources doing mythological comparison on them. But I guess you're just saying go straight to the source?

I think you just have schizophrenia. No digits?

That would be like someone stealing your identity wouldn't it?

All these myths have chaos as the origin, I would think it very odd this guy would say otherwise.

The first two are simply profound and wonderful
This... This is just unadulterated autism

Kek and the frog are liminal creatures.
Kek represents the connection of the two worlds of chaos and order
Water and land
The kek ogdoad temple is in hermopolis aka Thoth city

Yes, that's one way of looking at it. Hermopolis was a cult center for thoth, so obviously they favored him being supreme, and making order out of chaos.

>Kek represents the connection of the two worlds of chaos and order

Kek and the other 7 in the Ogdoad represent different aspects of primordial chaos, i.e. darkness, void, etc.

Shill

It's a sign