BREAKING: CALIFORNIA LIBERAL GOVERNMENT SAY THEY WILL FIGHT DONALD TRUMP

California has hired Obama's attorney general Eric Holder to fight Trump's policies.
---
youtube.com/watch?v=UiA5quIFnjQ

fuck tronald drumpf and fuck white ppl

All this fag's claims with no sauce
Sage

Good luck Cali. When that us.gov check doesn't show up you can at least eat your homeless.

They can't do shit. I'd love to see them fight; all those 'nam veterans getting revenge on the hippies for creating the only american defeat.

The State of Jefferson can not come soon enough

Can't wait for him to get steam rolled by Jeff Sessions.

"California is the most liberal state in California"

First sentence and he already fucked up. Dropped.

>Fast & Furious scandal
Trump can easily make this bad for Holder & California

They are a shithole desert. They can't fight the rest of the US they need our resources, and we dont care if we destroy cali

Can't wait to see California rip itself apart of Donald Trump's Presidency.

How delicious it would be to see those 55 electoral votes go up in smoke alongside with the rest of the democrats chances of ever winning the presidency again.

>California, the first "sanctuary state"
>Donald promises to cut federal funding to sanctuaries
>California's economy goes in the shitter
>They get angry and Calexit
>All that does is make things worse since their (((((country))))) is highly dependent on other states
>open borders and welfare sink the state
>the cartels make it through the open border
>the manlet population gets slaughtered
>declares war on the US
>immediately blown out of existence by Texans and Oklahomans
>They become a prime example of why liberal policies don't work
>empty clay is flooded by right wingers
>becomes red state
Yep, seems like a good way to go.

I sincerly hope Donald Trump rips this state a new asshole. Im talking burning the entire political foundation to the ground and starting over again.

>t. Californian tired of liberal bullshit

Implying Arizonans wouldn't get the honor of spilling first blood

>hired the only AG ever to be held in contempt of congress

he shouldve lost his BAR

>hires Eric Holder

do they need to illegally sell some guns to the mexicans or something?

last 2 digits say how many years until they give up

>California has hired Obama's attorney general Eric Holder to fight Trump's policies.

those idiots sure do love giving away their money to dindu's for nuffin.

>'Fight'
Own a dictionary?

>Eric Holder
if justice were real, that cunt would be in the electric chair for what happened during Fast & Furious

rip border patrol agent whose name evades me right now

Finally, California will be able to take on Trump in the courts which are now run by Trump's own appointees.

I hope Trump grabs his balls up high and rips the SOBs in this state. At this point, nuke Sacramento when?

our governors nickname is moonbeam. not a joke. But i live here, so dont fuck with me pls.

It would be cool if instead of The Purge, where zog corporate govt convinces citizens to kill each other, the citizens all decided to go after celebrities. How many would it take to stop even world class security. Couldnt be more than 25.

Use google you brain damaged mongoloid

Eric holder is going to catch a bullet.

>mfw trump pulls all federal funding from california and they burn to the ground

Calexit government could make that happen. Illegal cartel voters would bring that in and execute manlets, and do drug deals without worry of the law. The high class Jewywood faggots would get BTFO hard as no cartel spic could ever resist robbing the rich in what's essentially their country.

>Makes statement
>No evidence
>"hurr durr google it"
How about you bring something to the discussion rather than just spouting dogshit and expecting other people to fill in the blanks for you?

Guess they haven't lost enough yet.

Well done

>california
>fighting for states rights

>hilarious

because thats how things work

Oh yes, Holder of Fast and Furious fame....sold guns to the cardels of Mexico. Good choice scumfucks. Just makes the point of why Trump is going to overhaul the corrupt shit.

Makes me want to fucking laugh!

Fine... send all illegals to California and let them die under their own weight.

The greatest thing about the left is that their degeneracy is self destructive.

I see no problem here.

>when will men be men again

>A state that literally doesn't allow republicans to run is now advocating they're the true patriot state

SPLIT THE FAULT LINES QUICK

I'm sorry are you implying that a shitty overpacked state full of liberal arts majors begging for 15/hr at mcdonalds and cant even produce its own drinking water succeed?

California accidentally legalized child prostitution.

Fuck that gay state.

>accidentally

Oh yeah Holder? Fast & Furious. Sessions is going to have your ass back on the plantation in no time.

Feels Good Man
Maine here, Let us know, will send you some reinforcements.