I am a Freemason, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2OXuXTkBNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=86GrvQRThSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck donald drumpf and fuck white people

do you fuck tronald drumpf and fuck white ppl?

kys

What makes you think Trump is one of us?

Can you show proof that you're a Freemason?

What's it like being the son of a retard that fell for the masonic meme? Also you for still clinging to the freemason meme makes you a complete moron

t. Grandson of a freemason

My answers to your questions will be proof enough.

how's it free if you have to pay dues every year?

checkmate chess players

(EA here. giving back soon. how's it different in canada?)

What do Canadian Freemasons even do for day-to-day operations? What is there to discuss at chapter?

>Order, order... Gentlemen... thank you for coming. Today, we will discuss.... how many arab cocks did Trudeau suck today? Winner gets a bottle of maple syrup. Put your guesses in the moose jar.

Fine, ask me nothing, and stay ignorant.

I'm offering a chance for you to ask anything. You should accept my offer, because I assure you it won't come again.

What degree are you? What is the agenda of the Mason's? And don't give me that charity shite. What's the weirdest thing you've seen your brothers do? Which lodge? Do you prefer cats or dogs? What was your reason for joining?

what are common age limits?

Me too! Do we talk about our secrets? Are you a MM? Did you do the one-day thing or the traditional rout?

>> 105851347

If you don't pay dues, your membership is stalled. When your membership is stalled, you're in a temporary purgatory of a membership. To "rejoin" all you have to do is to pay your membership fees.

It's understandable if you fall on hard times. We do help each other in that regard, so once a mason, always a mason.

However, you can be kicked out of the Order, if you do something truly heinous (anything ridiculously unbecoming of the Order). It's not a tailgate frat party.

Are you prepared for Kek to bring it all down?

Let me guess OP.

>Freemasonry is just dudes hanging out and talking politics, nothing sinister.

Right?

how does it feel to know you're a pawn of the losing side?

Why did you post Bob if you're a mason, pinkboy?

freemasonry now is like scientology. You idiots think you're enlightened. How much are you're union dues you blue collar cuck?

What evil do you get up to?

So do you guys actually believe that Lucifer created Earth?

Why do you keep PRI in power and not let us mexicans free since Benito Juárez (a faggot who you adoctrinate into children's minds)?

What level is Trump? 31st or 32nd?

This is bait and OP isn't responding to people asking real questions

>105851347
Does your secret society have anything to do with what happened to Sup Forums?

whats the deal with the temple of solomon worship
why are you so jewy

>> 105851347

Canadian Freemasons do similar things as American Freemasons.

There is no international difference. However each lodge varies depending on the philosophy of the head of the lodge. Some lodges are legitimate, others are illegitimate. And there's much difference among lodges in which other lodges to recognize.

In short, it's a clusterfuck. If you do want to join, look for an old established lodge. More often than not, they're more legitimate.

How many arab cocks does Dicktaker Trudeau suck? Not enough in my opinion.

I am 33rd degree. However, 3rd degree is enough. A 3rd degree is a Master Mason, and is just as legitimate as a 33rd degree in terms of authenticity. You can do York/Scottish Rites if you want, but they're side organizations - there's no pressure to do it if you don't want to.

And you don't do each degree at a time (after 3rd), you study them all at once. In my opinion, unless you're either interested in the learning aspect, or are interested in the administrative aspect (like running a lodge), it's a waste of your time.

Don't think that there's secrets to be had by ascending ranks. This isn't Scientology.

We don't have an agenda of world domination. That's the Illuminati.

Shriners are Masons, but not all Masons are Shriners. And Children's Charity is a huge part of Shriners hospitality.

Medical aid is free, and we're totally just trying to help.

The weirdest thing? Well, some people apply an occult aspect to becoming a Freemason, but there's no official ritual sacrifice.

That being said, the disturbing rituals belong to the Illuminati.

Can't say which lodge, sorry.

I prefer Cats. Dogs are loyal, yes. But Cats are so fucking cuddly.

I joined because I had family as freemasons and they were the smartest people in my world at the time.

Age limits are defined by individual lodges, but across the board it seems to be 18. I've seen everything from 18 - 21.

You are a net-loss to society.

How high up do you have to get until it's clear that Jews tell you what to do?

is it true that all spanish presidents except Aznar have been masons?

how old is too old to become one?

do you think the church of the subgenius is about deconstructing christianity and supporting being a megafag?

user, what do you think of the new addition to my Library?

If you do the one day thing, it's a cop out. If you go the traditional route, then you're a real mason.

I have met so many people wearing the rings pretending to be Masons - it's disgusting.

Kek is on our side. See, Kek is "change". And currently, Trump's election is positive change. Not because he's a Freemason (he's never been one for secrets or societies), but because he's fighting against the Illuminati Cabal that has infiltrated DC.

What sinister things do you think we get up to?

Lucid we didn't create earth, he helped in our catalyst.

You've been brainwashed by the Conspiracy. CotSG loves Jesus.

depends on what the authority is around you, doesn't it

>You should accept my offer, because I assure you it won't come again.

nice larping faggot.
Saged.

And on the inside...

The difference between Freemasonry and Scientology is that Freemasonry gives you all the information upfront, whereas Scientology controls your whole life and delivers info piecemeal.

Satan is only real to those who believe in her.

Fix your own country, then we'll talk. Fix the war on drugs, the rampant poverty, etc. Make Mexico Great Again.

That being said, we don't control anyone. That's not our bag, baby.

Trump isn't one of us. He's never shown an inclination to be anything secret or societal.

Shaq is, though. Great guy.

I'm answering questions as I see them. What would you like to ask?

And what happened to Sup Forums?

Why is America so Jewy? The laws of the Tanach formed the basis for all of Westernized Law. Judaism formed the basis for Christianity (albeit Christians definitely added extra parts to the Old Testament that Jews can't lay claim to).

If you hate being Jewy, kill yourself.

what do you think of the odd fellows.

also what is under the left paw of the sphinx

We have a masonic hall in our town that is up on a hill. Blue building, very big. Normally very dark and quite. A couple of weeks ago, the Masonic emblem was lit up very fucking bright. People in my car noticed it and said shit about how they wondered what that building was for.

Any goings on lately with the order?

You're a Satan worshipper but too stupid to realize it. Many such cases! Sad!

youtu.be/c2OXuXTkBNQ

why wont you let me join? i sent them a letter and got no reply on Facebook... its because i'm retarded and poor, isnt it...

how long since you last lost the game?

Satan is not the same as Lucifer.

you kill yourself you fucking shabbos goy
I hope you realize what you're complicit in
youtube.com/watch?v=86GrvQRThSk

Says the guy posting on a Sunday night on Sup Forums.

Why do you think Jews rule us?

It's never too old. However, you have to at least be 18 - 21 (a man). Women can join Order of the Eastern Star.

Wow. Keeper.

Make sure it's a real signature.

t. talmudic scholar

Whats it like being a philosemite Zionist who is preparing "Solomon's Temple" AKA the One World Judaeo Government?
Hiram Abiff ain't my grand master mkay? Swastikas and crosses, not star of davids and gavels, understand? The path to Holy Race War gotta be littered with the corpses of Judaeo Masonic lizards ok?

>Kek is on our side. See, Kek is "change". And currently, Trump's election is positive change. Not because he's a Freemason (he's never been one for secrets or societies), but because he's fighting against the Illuminati Cabal that has infiltrated DC.

/perk

Expand on this please

Do you guys do any sort of trickery or stringpulling?

Do Freemasons use politicians and activists as fronts for their agendas?

Better be user, I spent 375 on it.

what rad occultist stuff have you learned?

The Odd Fellows are a side-organization, and not required. It's like Scottish/York rite.

Some join both, there's no rule against it.

What date did it light up?

A letter on Facebook? Go in person to a lodge.

We lost the battle to win the war. We're currently winning thanks to Trump (who is not one of us).

And what are we complicit in?

You have a hard-on for jew-hatred.

Pretty close desu

Playpen says hello :)

Real mason here, feel like this is just a horrible shit post leaf thread. Ask away.

Masonry is pretty red pilled in the obligations no cuckery allowed

No subserving the jews, if youve been in boy scouts you remember "God, Country, Family, Self". They got that from somewhere.

No Luciferianism. This is some modern day meme tier bullshit. If you say some shit about luciferianism have fun getting blacked

Thinking of joining but I'm catholic and the church excommunicates masons on the grounds of "participating in anti-catholic activities".

Anything that you'd say is anti-catholic or is this bullshit?

Sorry but doesn't Masons believe in the Demiurge and the idea that God is infinite pure light from which the rest of things emmanate?
Doesn't they also believe that Sophia fell and we have within us the divine spark of Sophia?

Isn't that LITERALLY Luciferianism?

besides age, is there any restriction/ something that helps being accepted? kind of job?

and what are you doing exactly, is this only exchanging favors? do you get to know secret stuff?

thanks

I'll bite.

Is it true what I've heard from some other Anons that Freemasons have been given a bad name lately due to some high level infiltration?

i talked to a higher up mason once about the spiritual experiences I had.
I had a NDE at 14 and some other stuff i talked to him about.
He asked me what is under the left paw of the sphinx, do you know anything about that.
Also he said im very powerful and to use my power for good, then gave me his number and said to come in and join.
This was a few years ago and I havent joined yet.
What do you make of that.

Is there a dress code at the meetings in most lodges?

Would I be allowed to wear my fedora?

I've been debating looking into joining in my local area, since I'm new to the area and looking to make friends with other wholesome folks. But I've heard the demo skews crazy old and I'm 25. Is that accurate? Also, who would I go about contacting to find out more about the organization and joining?

What do you know about this?

How do I join?

What do you people even do?

who is?

You are a net-loss to society.

No,
Most Freemasonry (jewish and turkish lodges exempt) swear on the King James Bible. All of the lessons of Masonry come from the King James Bible

Argentina is a Catholic country

Look up Knights of Colombus. Its pretty much masonry with a papal stamp of approval in a way.

Is the earth concave?

We already live in a One World Order. Jews aren't at the steering wheel and never have been. Notice how, in the Wikileak emails, none of them were Masons?

Be careful of confirmation bias re: Pizza.

Re: Kek - If I tell people for years on end that Trump is a Hitler of sorts, then my words and actions weigh on others, and eventually, if you hear the lie long enough, you start to believe it. Next thing you know, a mentally challenged kid is getting tortured by 4 blacks because of what they've heard for years on end.

Ideas are dangerous in the wrong hands. The Mainstream media is evil in what they've become complicit in.

Stringpulling? Not officially, but nepotism exists everywhere and I wouldn't be surprised if a mason did a favor for another mason simply because of their mutual association.

That being said, it is frowned upon (because it's not very honorable, is it).

Trickery? No. As you study to become 3rd degree, you know what you're getting into. If you don't want to continue? Fine.

Who did you buy it from that it cost you 375?

I'm not concerned with what's under the left paw of the Sphinx. I've already looked, there's nothing there.

Not OP, but get in to a people facing situation and you will notice the rings/hats/jackets.

Just ask them about the organization. Most masons are very open and welcoming.

This is from some gay thread from a guy talking about highborn jews a couple months ago.

He may have read some David Icke tier article. But I clearly remember this thread.

You are a net-loss to society

What do you know about this??

How hard is it to join and get initiated

Where is the safest place to restart Civilization after global nuclear fallout?

Is the Illuminati still a real group and not just a collectivist moniker like user?

If you're not a scumbag its not hard at all.

You will need sponsored and cannot be an atheist.

>Jews aren't at the steering wheel
Sounds like something a "" would say.
What did he mean by this?
This thread is 2 spooky.
I'm getting out of here.

? It was like 5 years or more ago i talked to this guy

First of all
Why did you become one?

Yeah its pretty big age demographic, some of those older heads can throw a fun party.

I was playing beer pong with some 50 year old engineers, next day we took one dudes nice boat fishing, pretty much every other thing out of their mouth was mel gibson approved

Oh, okay, i just asked cause i never remember if it were the Gnostics or the Masons, but one of them is Luciferian as fuck

>Argentina is a Catholic country
ROMAN Catholic, don't forget we are white as fuck

Will look up bro, thanks for clearing it up for me

Depends what you define as civilization. Something like Modern Sao Paulo or Mumbai? Ancient Rome? Or 18th century America?

eBay seller user... I can't exactly find it at a library. And the lodge I'm applying st is currently missing their copy.

I'm not a Mason yet, just in love with our creator and knowledge.

Do they allow blacks in the Mason Club?

Honestly if jews were really at the head of the steering wheel why would they even let you make conspiracy about them.

Jews are bad but they're more like a cash cow, when things go bad they get slaughtered.

I think all except one lodge in some state...

>50 year old engineers
As a 25 yo engineer, that's fine by me. One of my friends is in a chapter about 30 minutes from me and has been recommending I join. He said it's really easy for young guys who aren't idiots or scumbags to rise quickly because of the lack of young blood in the order.

Is there any real conflicts with Roman Catholicism in terms of doctrine?

Will the masons protect you on the day of the rake ?

supposedly masons and catholics don't get along

probably goes back to the knights templar

Yeah youre probably thinking of gnostics

Real masonry is waking up at 6 oclock in the morning to review some lodge budget then go sit in some committee about appointing some scholarship

You get involved with your community, but its cool because you can make an impact.

But traditionally they would go to Prince Hall lodges

>>because he's fighting against the Illuminati Cabal that has infiltrated DC.

/perk
Expand on this please

Is earth concave?

My Grandfather was a high ranking Mason, does that give me any sway in joining?

Okay, what makes you think I'm not real? Elaborate.

There's no contradiction in what I've said.

It doesn't matter if you're Catholic. you just have to believe in a supreme being. You could even believe in Pastafarianism.

We only ask you if you believe and not what you believe in.

Only men can join. Women can join the Eastern Star.

There is no secret stuff. Exchanging favors is commonplace all over the world, it's frowned upon here, but it's obviously going to happen no matter what.

That's funny, I'd have thought that George Washington being a Freemason was the highest level infiltration possible.

At the end of the day, it's all about being a better man.

Keep in mind that most people who say they're freemasons (especially publicly) aren't.

And the Illuminati have been known to mislead people into believing they're Freemasons.

I'd say that guy is incredibly weird. Your opening story reads like a teenage novel.

A fedora is never acceptable, anywhere, without a suit.

You just need to go to another lodge. 25 isn't too old. In some, you have to be at least 18 - 21, so you'll fit right in.

Most lodges have websites. Send them a message and go in person to talk about joining.

We're just another gentlemen's club, honestly. Our aim is to better ourselves as men.

Oh dear god no. We are not the knights of colombus - they're Catholic.