61.5 percent of people here voted for a candidate who is clearly corrupt

>61.5 percent of people here voted for a candidate who is clearly corrupt
>Only 33.2 percent of people here have sense
Please send help.

fuck tronald drumpf and fuck white ppl

Trump won alot of counties in California -- some sizable in population.....SF and LA should become their own countries, like Vatican City.

Earthquake will cleanse the state. Hope you have enough food and water

>Even in commiefornia Stein cannot get more than johnson

I don't have shit in this house, but we deserve to break off and float away into the ocean.

We honestly need to audit the California vote. It is too easy to commit voter fraud. In fact, California probably has the least secure elections in all of the Western world. We don't even dye peoples' fingers.

>33% isn't enough for even a single electoral vote

Ventura county here. I did my part. I think my county went blue sadly. But my town went red, I think. If that counts.

I think people accepting CA is muh democratic stronghold are just making people stuff ballots and not give a shit.

I'm in the county of Orange and it went blue, we've got a problem here.

>55% isn't even enough for the presidency
Fuck off leaf

1/3 is a pretty good number for what is regarded as 'the most hard left state' in the union.

Still though, that place will never clean up as long as your school systems, incompetent government, and open borders remain.

Nuke Oxnard. Problem solved.

we're straight fuck here, minimum wage is now up to 10.50 for some fucked up reason and it's hard to find work, it was hard for me to get a job in 2014 after high school, feel bad for any young kids now.

Anybody here go to any of the California rallies? I went to the one in Anaheim. Didn't go outside, but i was able to watch all the protestors & cops. Had a great time.

>Congress passed Federal Voter ID law mandate
>Next election cycle occurs
>The blue wall disappears completely

honestly, that's closer than i thought it'd be.

oh well, california is pumped to the brim with illegal aliens who can vote because, you know, fuck voter ID laws and shit, so they weren't hopping on board with the guy whose platform largely included undoing their population.

but when the aggressive illegal immigration stances kick in PLUS the addition of The Wall c.2017, that problem is gonna dwindle considerably. reagan really fucked up with that amnesty shit, huh?

That Costa Mesa rally was lit tho

* i meant inside.

Waited in line for the Costa Mesa one but couldnt get in because it reached capacity.

minus 10 million or so in illegals and fraudulent votes

Just let Calexit happen. This will trigger the splitting of commiefornia into several states, some of which will stay and some of which will leave, collapse, and return

Marin county here. My city (belvedere) is always red because we're rich white/asian families.

But fuck the rest of my county. Everytime I see SF skylines I'd really wish it'll burn and the iconic planet of the apes that happened on the golden gate Bridge is a reminder that niggers and subhumans are pouring into other counties outside SF and LA

I bet at least 500,000 of those votes were illegal and at least another 2 million who thought "lol not gonna change the outcome"

We're trying...you keep fighting the wildfires...