Why do people take anything this fraud says seriously?

Why do people take anything this fraud says seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>angry Brazilian about American elections

Kys

He's probably too important to the BLM cause, or at least SJW cucks think so.

I had one of the latter rage-unfriend me on Facebook for pointing out he was white after he posted one of his tweets.

This girl I've known for a long time posted his rant about how he's not gonna stand up for justice for the white retarded guy in Chicago today. I asked the question in the OP verbatim. Hope she doesn't unfriend me but oh well I took the risk.

Honest question: Can he say nigger?

He can 25% of the time.

TALCUM X

Why 25%? He's 100% white.

Because his voice has been recycled over and over through all types of media, a large amount of people in the BLM movement don't even know who he is.

Because they're now addicted to and dependent on racial Bolshevism and they will eat it out of anyone's hand.

is a ginger spic possible?

He's not part black.

He's internet's busiest music nerd

because he plays to their tune
if he was professing conservative stuff, blacks would drop the hammer hard on him

liberal double-think

He joined TYT btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0

Why have we not started calling him shaun kang yet?

He is less passable than that chick

no he's right. quadroons are not black

i mean white. quadroons are not white

At this point, he's white. He keeps changing his story about his skin color and he's just another virtue signaler, a blackfacing virtue signaler, making money off of racial issues in the US.

The trans-nigger starter pack
>coppertone tanning lotion
>black hair dye
>Black and Decker hair trimmer
>learn to flare nostrils all day
>never smile in photos
>claim your mother was BLACKED

is he even 25%? he said his dad was black but then a picture of his white dad comes out and then he says his mom was a whore who fucked blacks. what's the truth?

Couple of the decade.

hey man ya gotta jew what ya gotta jew

Because as stupid as he is he's still more articulate than pretty much any actual nigger spokesperson/talking head. He's a more useful propaganda tool for dispersion and control than pretty much any black person in the same position would be.

tb.h i think he's just roleplaying a stereotypical blm nigger and doing a tongue in cheek thing. i bet there will be a movie borat type thing that comes out before long that follows him around roleplaying as a nigger that will be hilarious