Islam

Muslims desecrate church in Slovenia with "ALLAHU AKHBAR" graffiti. Any thoughts?

no reason to get exited

Whatcha doing, Rabbi?

My thoughts too

Bend over Europe Muhammad's coming in raw!

crusade soon

Why isn't it in Arabic?

Bend over Cletus Tyrone and Jamal and Paco are cumming in at the same time

Yup, mudshits would have used their desert runes

>Why isn't it in Arabic?

Because most migrants can't read or write in their own language and when the European governments teach them to write it is in other languages than Arabic.

>misspelled akbar

There are only like a dozen Muslims in Slovenia. Maybe they did this to get deported to Sweden?

Got more pictures or a link to an article? My thoughts is that Muslims should be purged.

Is that a church or an outhouse? It kinda looks like Shrek is about to burst out to some Smash Mouth.

False flag, an actual muslim would have blown up the church or driven a truck through it.

All muslims must flee the west before the dam breaks or else they will drown in the flood

Deus vult when

Could be just a the tip.
Look at where the trees are, position of the camera, and that roof in the middle-bottom-right.

white people i slovenia should clearly become more openminded and less intolerant towards their islamic countrymen to stop them from feeling the need to protest their lack of privilege in such a harmfull manner.

wtf I love Islam now

alt-right version of the nigger who wrote vote for trump on his church

You're wrong. These people memorize the Quran like the back of their hands. They can write Arabic too because they're constantly on social media talking in desert glyphs about the white women they fucked.

>Cuckstianity.
Never lol.

>mfw Pope is too much of a cuck to call for a worldwide muslim purges in retaliation for all the violence muslims inflicted upon christians in recent time

I'm glad I left the church almost 10 years ago