Is he just a humble water filter merchant or is there something sinister about him?

Is he just a humble water filter merchant or is there something sinister about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FJqLAleEnKw
youtu.be/eeaYX5xbnwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over all he is a pretty cool dude with good points and some ideas that are far fetched but still plausible

when they raided TYT on election night was freaking hilarious

Is this truly the power of Super Male Vitality?

This. AJ is good stuff.

youtu.be/FJqLAleEnKw

I actually listen to him a few times a week.

Post more Alex Jones kino.

youtu.be/eeaYX5xbnwI

He's a person playing a character.

Do people like Alex Jones need a lot of security?

>implying alex jones isnt his own security

>humble water filter "merchant"

I dont think so and dont insult the poor lad

Yes, I'd imagine. Pelosi went after him. He says he gets threats all the time.

Behead those who insult HWFS.

Anybody have that drawing of Alex Jones where he looks like the Happy Mask Merchant from Majora's Mask, but instead of masks he has water filters?

picrelated

A guy who supports the second amendment to the death and doesn't afraid of anything?

Is there really anybody who would try their luck?

As of late? He has security but nothing out of the ordinary

popular entertainer who knows his audience well

He sells lower 80%s now.

controlled opposition

witnessed

Horseshit. He's great.

You keep saying that I hope it's a meme I haven't come to understand or if ur actually being serious.

His overall message of self reliance, local community, self defense and getting off the grid is makes the job of whoever wants to tax you so much harder.

>contextless one-post writing prompt

Sup Forums and shills will generally say yes, sinister. But there is zero evidence of this. He doesn't name the jew for the same reason Trump doesn't. Un-subverting a society as subverted as our own requires back door strategies.

He's based.

He acts like a loon to wake people up. Everyone is so used to steady handed men delivering the news as they lie to you, it seems odd. But this is how people reacted to information suggesting the destruction of our country in 1776. This is how people really act, unsubverted.

Jones is a sell out. He deleted all his pizzagate videos and said it was misinformation. This was about a few days or so before the false flag "shooting" at Comet.

He's a cuck

>is there something sinister about him?

Aside from the fact he's Bill Hicks posing as a body double for the real Alex Jones, not much.

Of course, we don't know what happened to the real Alex.

>This was about a few days or so before the false flag "shooting" at Comet.
No, it was after. And Flynn's son who tweeted about it was let go. Milo scheduled a talk about Pizzagate... when he got there he said he wasn't going to talk about it because he's been told it wasn't time yet.

Yet.

The pizzagate issue will be gone after, but us all going after it and publicizing findings was helping them clean up their tracks. That's all. Much more plausible than "he's owned by the CIA" or whatever the fuck.

I think any news networks are all lesser evils of greed. They get money from others to propagate certain ideas.

Don't trust anyone to tell you the whole truth, it's you against your family, your family against the tribe, the tribe against the world.

What the fuck did you just say, you fucking cuck?