A 32-year old man driving a Waldrum Brother’s delivery truck is responsible for the death of 6 Anti-Trump protesters...

A 32-year old man driving a Waldrum Brother’s delivery truck is responsible for the death of 6 Anti-Trump protesters that were blocking traffic while chanting “Dump Trump” in the middle of a Seattle freeway.

The accident occurred near an I-15 off-ramp today around 5:15 PM. According to witnesses, a crowd of approximately 16 individuals pulled their vehicles to the side of the freeway and created a barricade by linking their arms together.

theseattletribune.com/6-dead-after-truck-collides-with-anti-trump-protesters-on-freeway/

Other urls found in this thread:

theseattletribune.com/6-dead-after-truck-collides-with-anti-trump-protesters-on-freeway/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#NotAllTrucks

Funny, but I hope the driver takes it well. Indirectly causing the death of 6 (retards) is probably tough on him.

race war pls

It's probably driving him insane.

Caught him off guard and he's knocked flat by it all.

Wait a fucking minute. 16 people stood on a fucking freeway and didn't expect to get hit?

Hope it hurt. Dumb ass faggots

Why isn't this bigger news? Was it intentional?

He just needs to keep trucking on.

This ones for you, retard in chicago

video ?

Stepped into 80 mph traffic?
I hope they charge all 10 survivors with homicide and attempted homicide.

Jesus Christ they could have killed someone of value.

this, I don't care about the legal shit. You stand in a freeway you're gonna get run over, as a matter of fact I'd run those idiots over TWICE to assure their death and less legal shit.

FAKE NEWS YOU DIITOS.

they just released a photo of the driver

>Funny, but I hope the driver takes it well. Indirectly causing the death of 6 (retards) is probably tough on him.

We should send him a gift basket.

>By the time the protesters were visible to Porter – he didn’t have enough time to fully stop and though he did slam on his breaks and attempted to swerve, he ultimately ran into the group of protesters with the side of his delivery truck.
>breaks

Fake

>theseattletribune.com/6-dead-after-truck-collides-with-anti-trump-protesters-on-freeway/
the article says he voted for Hillary too. Lolol. This day was amazing.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
NAKE FEWS

yeaaaa

Liberals are mentally ill.

Delivery trucks have a lot of meomentum especially when they have shit in them.
There is a reason you have to get a trucker liscence, large trucks don't drive the same as civilian cars

>Porter claims that the incident was a devastating accident and that he did everything possible to avoid hitting the protesters, however, many of the surviving protesters see things differently. The remaining group of protesters have told reporters that they believe Porter intentionally ran over them with his vehicle because he disagreed with their political beliefs.

What the fuck? They're in the middle of a fucking freeway. Do you think he even had time to form a political opinion or even fucking hear their chants while driving 45 mph and swerving to avoid hitting the retards?

I'm not an edgy fuck by any means, but goddamn I wish the guy killed more

HE

>"accident"

Fucking hell...

The word is "BRAKES" not "BREAKS". If this article is real it means you have professional journos in Amreica who don't know the fucking difference.

>Porter has adamantly denied the allegation that he intentionally collided with the protesters because of a difference in political views and told an NBC affiliate reporter that he’s a democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton.

lol

> in the middle of a Seattle freeway

genius

Six atheist Democrat pigs, splattered across the freeway. They're burning in hell now, with the rest of the thieves.

it's fake though

Even though I'd love for this to happen, story is fake as fuck.

The news site is satire. Plus the I-15 doesn't go through Washington State.

He has a problem with the use of breaks instead of brakes , he somehow thinks leftist journalists are literate.

>They are not case in point.

>"The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources."

I'm sure he'll be stuck in a rut for the rest of his life after this

can people stop saying "fake news" and go back to saying "fake and gay" I don't like what it implies.

>Putting yourself in a situation where your life is put into the hands of motorists, and your continued existence depends on whether or not they are in a good mood
So this was suicide, right? Don't play in traffic, kids.

>driving him insane

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKESFAKESFAKES FAKES FAKES

I'm wondering how the protesters are taking it, I bet it hit them hard.

>Waldrum Brother’s
It's Waldron Bros

Everyone who says fake news I immediately write off as a corrupt shill

Did people ever have halfway decent consciences or is that just my wishful thinking bc everyone is a FUCKING BEAINDEAD SELLOUT NIGGERFAGGOT nowadays

are you kidding or is this b8?
it's literally a fake news website

>if he hadn't braked and swerved he would've only hit one or two cucks
>but he drifted his truck into the cuckchain ensuring maximum casualties AND made it look like an accident

this guy is a fucking legend and America needs more heroes like him.

>it's literally a fake news website
Like facebook?

lol @ breaking sideways, he was going for a highscore strike shame he go only 6 out of 10 pins.

Like snopes, politifact and Wikipedia?
>oy vey must be bait gois

CANT

I live in Seattle. I would definitely have heard of this.

Fake/gay

West Coast libshits have no0 sense of self awareness.

The reason nobody did this shit on the east coast is because they knew nobody would stop, and the police would only show up to arrest the dead bodies of anybody stupid enough to protest on our highways.

Fake, However... Not gay.

how is it fake

#PrayfortheDriver
#PtsdTruckDriver
#Organsforall

Its a shame, that this happened. I hope the oragns were useable, as thats all those ((things)) will ever contribute to society, is life for another...