Are the memes true? Are blacks actually a subhuman race?

Are the memes true? Are blacks actually a subhuman race?

That guy in the bottom left looks like he doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together in his cranium. Literally looks like he belongs to homo erectus.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gl0nt
youtube.com/watch?v=591AH6Mm28I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will you get over this?

Don't badmouth homo erectus

Get over what?

>black people being retarded is a meme

Basically all blacks are either autistic or loud and dumb as fuck. Ontop of that they are lazy as hell.

Here is another example. Black man assaulting a mute, 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. Forced to grope "muh dick."

streamable.com/gl0nt

Yes. Subhuman, now think of how to deal with it... dont keep going on about shit every cunt and his dog knows

I think their intellectual development stops or slows at a far earlier age.
Possibly around 11-15 years of age.
No scientific research is allowed to be conducted of course

mmm i like that one

Most whites think blacks are decent normal homo sapiens. Just because everyone agrees with you in this echo chambers doesn't mean it's mainstream opinion.

Most whites are brainwashed by the government, I'm sure you know how that goes.

Don't take our word for it, go meet some black people and you will see.

It's like they all have down syndrome, as if they are all 8 year old children in grown up bodies. Truly they are retards.

>now think of how to deal with it

NIGGERCAUST

Well i live country so, where i live your dead wrong. its normal and the ideology is everywhere, even blacks hate blacks.

THIS REALLY JANGLES MY JIMMIES

Yes, now that you guys are colonizing Africa, do the rest of the world a favor and just kill them off. Us Whites should of never dealt with niggers as equal. For every one of them that turns out half way decent, there is 99 more that are complete fucking worthless niggers.

Come on China, you should know better

Just look at the apeface on the two males. It's like "Picture Taking Day" for these shitbags at the Cook County Jail, and torturing a white special needs kid is the test they passed for entry into Penitentiary Prep.

Has anyone noticed that fight or flight has kicked in with bluepilled whites today? I think whites are starting to realize that we're never going to get along with blacks (like seriously, do you honestly think this animosity between our races will be gone in 20 years? Even 50 years? Maybe 100 years from now we'll get along?) and now we need to push the 'white Americans will be a minority by 2044' message so whites realize the future they're leaving to their children.

All my white family and friends have been somewhat cautious around blacks since BLM but after today they're openly stating shit like how they'll never date blacks or how every race needs to stick with their own, etc.

I can't even wrap my brain around how someone could do this, let alone be laughing while it all goes down.

Not in my wildest dreams would I strap down and torture someone of a different race purely for that reason. This is KKK-era tier shit, except the other way around.

Just, why?

The memes are becoming reality.

PRAISE KEK

how is 4skin legal in china?

don't y'all have thought control, great firewall, and dogmeat?

>yfw we meme a racewar into existence
>yfw once America is white again and the Archbishop of Vienna (who is hardcore anti-muslem, pro-Trump, and is being eyed as the new pope when Francis leaves in a year or so) we meme a 10th Crusades into existence as well to take back Europe
Is it weird that I legit don't even think that's crazy at this point? Look at the other shit we've done with meme magic. This is just an evolution of our power.

>penitentiary prep
explain pls

Some blacks I have met are level-headed, reasonable and moral. But certainly they are the exception. These 4 are degenerate scum and should be boiled alive.

look at africa.

those are exceptionally rare even the ones that seem like decent folks are often no different than the chimps they just dont show it

Why there a few decent black people like him?
youtube.com/watch?v=591AH6Mm28I