American """""""Democracy"""""""

>loses by over 3,000,000 votes
>becomes president

How the FUCK can anyone justify this? In any REAL democratic country, Hillary would have won.

And don't even get me started on voter suppression and gerrymandering by republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority
edition.cnn.com/election/results/states/california#president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm with her too fellow cuckold

Pol don't fall for it.

Just ignore it.

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

65,844,954 votes for Hillary = 232 electoral votes
62,979,879 votes for Trump = 306 electoral votes

1 Hillary electoral vote = 283,814 votes
1 Trump electoral vote = 205,817 votes

that's a 77,997 difference or a 0.725 ratio

if we took this ratio, and look it on the gender pay gap, we will find this falls in range #49 out of a 51 list

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

only Louisiana and Wyoming have a worst gender pay gap ratio than the US elections

so what does it feels like to have an electoral college that scores as worst as the national gender pay gap? you can't call that bullshit a democracy

>hurr durr, build wall, make america great again

calm your fat tits neets, I ain't blaiming Trump on this one, I am blaming Obama for doing what niggers do most of the time...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND RIOT WHAT'S LEFT

us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html

LITERALLY A FUCKING NIGGER DOING SOME NIGGERING

HE MIGHT AS WELL BURN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE AND STEAL STUFF FROM IT

>Democracy
>The Republic of the United Stated of America
Being this much of a niggercrat

Bernie would've won, but you retards had to pick HER.

Hey man, I voted for her.

It's not a pure democracy it's a constitutional republic dipshit. In a true democracy every citizen would vote on every measure of goverment and some us have job and life to attend.

3million illegal people votes

In Canada, Trudeau would have been a ''Minority'' government if it was not from the system who elected him as a ''Majority' government. No one fucking complained about it here.

>implying that voter turnout isn't suppressed in states that aren't swing states
>implying that they didn't campaign specifically for the electoral college

Pure democracy's don't work retard. Plato knew that and so did the founding fathers. The electoral college was written in the constitution so that every state had a fair say in who could be President. This is so mob rule does take over. Pure Democracy never worked and look how Athens fell. And the republic of Rome lasted longer.

>still making this thread

Only won popular vote because landslide wins in, 2 shit states

We aren't a democracy

now fuck off

>65844954-62979879 = 2865075
>2865075 is over 3000000

>hillary gets 4,500,000 extra votes in CA
>almost all of them are from illegals
>CA has no voting ID
>CA has no checks on who votes WHATSOEVER

so literally 4-5 MILLION illegals vote in one state.

if anything, trump won the popular vote BY A LANDSLIDE, but ca is nothing but illegal fraudulent votes. anyone with a brain can see this.

yep, and CA has no voter ID. probably almost all illegal votes

You wrong.
Trump lose California more than 4< Million votes.
So even count New York. Trump still win popular votes.

Jesus, how is the electoral college THAT hard to understand?? The rules were laid out. If winning California and New York were all a candidate had to do then Hillary succeeded very well!

Nigger it doesn't matter, she knew the rules of the game before playing, she didn't criticize ever the electoral college decision. After she lost, she hasn't even spoken at all, let it rest, she already lost and nothing can be done. Also saged this thread should die

>remove California vote total
>Trump wins popular

electoral college seems to be working as designed

Nope.

Trump won bigly, and we will soon implement Federal Voter ID laws, which will obliterate the Democratic Party once and for all.

Cheaters absolutely BTFO. Shouldn't have broken the law.

But...this is a republic.

>Suddenly against laws which protect minorities when it isn't supporting democrats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

biting anyway because i can and im bored.

swap california and ny to red states, blues can have texas

suddenly electoral college are saints now.

Why do you think democracy is about giving everyone a voice? Democracy is about making no one happy, because if a particular group is happy then you have a problem. The electoral college exists so that minority groups don't get oppressed into the end of time you shitlord. Check your privilege.

>Green party has a seat in parliament

Get your fucking country together mate

Mrs Clinton winning the popular vote only proves that the majority of Americans are losers.
Thankfully, President Trump is a winner.

Someone is upset that their $1.6 Billion USD Ford plant went in in smoke.

How many pesos is that anyway, Juan de Jesus Con Quesadilla?

Went are you cucks going to understand that a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC is not a synonym for TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY?

>edition.cnn.com/election/results/states/california#president
>(((7,362,490))) votes for Clinton
>3,916,209 votes for Trump
>402,406 votes for Johnson
>220,312 votes for Stein
>11,901,417 total votes for commiefornia
>Hispanics outnumber whites in commiefornia
>Commiefornia has no Voter ID laws
>Literally anybody can vote there
I'd love to see a recount in CA, and watch as literally all of Hilary's vote piss away into nothing along with her "3 gorrilion" popular vote.

This thread is going to happen 12 times a day for the next 8 years isn't it?

Also sage.

I'm sorry for you boy, but America isn't a democracy, it's more of a republic. It's been known for a long time and it's the same in France.

because the US is not a direct democracy. literally never has been

>how many pesos is that anyway

A lot more than it was a month ago lel