AYYY LMAOS

A Chilean Navy helicopter in his daily work of throwing communists to sea filmed a UFO for ten minutes, amazing.

youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0

huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/drones/small-drone-detection-strategies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was already posted. stupid aweonao conchetumare

Everything on Sup Forums has already been posted.

Shhh.. dejala piola oezi

>directly link huffington post
kill yourself man

woozier

More alien footage please, I'm fascinated by this stuff.

His Chilean, that's enough to suffer for all eternity

Its a drone.

On one of the camera zooms it banks. You can clearly see its a quad copter design, which is why it flies so steadily.

When can I see the commies being thrown out of helicopters?

Why did the radar not capture it then?

back to /x/

maybe drones are too small to get caught on radar?

No, when i was in the army we detected even the smallest drone right away. Also the object seems to be hot as hell.

Could just be 2 plasma balls merging/un-merging.

That would explain the discharge of hot materiel at the end of the video

>helicopter films blurry distance blob which could be anything from a balloon to a drone
well I guess it is technically a 'UFO' because they were too retarded to fly over to it to check if it was a foreign craft posing a threat.
the only thing of any interest is when it releases something, but that could have easily been a remotely operated smoke canister.

that's not funny my brother died that way

wtf helicopters can carry two exocets

That's some world class bullshit you're spewing

spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/drones/small-drone-detection-strategies

Also, most drones have few metal parts in it

>mexico

kek

>what is aucustic confirmation

I operate several autonomous UAVs in rural areas for Agricultural GIS stuff, you're just memeing.

Directional microphones that detect the high frequency signature of electric motors aren't commonplace anywhere, radars can't detect a plane that's 95% made of EPO foam and plastic, so your "confirmation" is also bullshit

Andate a aweonao de mierda

Check out the substance that it put out on its second spray.
I heats up in the air like its reacting to it.

Man, don't get mad at me. I work on that shit, too.

jesus christ, what era equipment are you using in mexico?

Literally looks like a chinook with a sling load underneath

Did you even read the article? The Navy confirmed the object was 40 away and over 122F. It wasnt a paper plane.

wait wtf is with the gas it sprays out

also if this was a black project from the US why would it be off the west coast of chile i.e. thousands of miles away from anywhere relevant

You can clearly see the quadcopter drone's blades moving.

>thousands of miles away from anywhere relevant

you answered your own question.

Well, your first reply was hostile.

Enjoy it while it lasts because we're gonna get our shit kicked in by nano and micro satellites in the next 7 years.

>jesus christ, what era equipment are you using in mexico?
Clearly Estonians have superior technology that no one else has, not even the white house

There's no way it's a quadcopter, it's high above the clouds and hot as fuck, and then later spews some hot shit

It's the chink lipo batteries bursting in flames mid air

its a balloon.

if it was to move erratically and quickly then I would believe it but its just floating there slowly.

*BRAAAAAAP*

quadcopters can travel as high as planes now a days.

ayy lmao's use earth as a giant dumping ground

explains africa

Could they be testing some sort of stealth aircraft by probing airspace of countries where there's not much consequence if they get caught? I hope it's not chemtrails they're testing on Chile. I REALLY hope it's not fucking aliens dropping an aerosolized pandemic.

damn, now you got me worried. thanks...

on the other hand the vid is from 2014. no pandemic yet. pic related?

US naval submarine base in antarctica now also has a runway confirmed

this is obviously a gov project, they are flying some shit around spewing some other shit out to cause climate change