Holy shit, is this true? Can you legally have doctors kill babies?

Holy shit, is this true? Can you legally have doctors kill babies?

Nice job blocking the name

>9 months in
>It isn't murder

Women are so stupid it's actually offensive.

yeah its called a partial birth abortion. google it nibba

I'm pro-choice and 9 month abortion just seems immoral regardless of your position on it. If you wanted an abortion, you could have easily done it 6 months prior at the very minimum. Very immature to wait that long on a decision so serious.

Are you even allowed to get an abortion after the 4th or 5th month?

The fact that people can have this done is disgusting. How can anyone live with themselves?

The fact that it has 6 likes makes me know humanity is doomed

Holy shit stop. If she gets messages she'll think its me.

>those eyes
Yeah, she's a fucking madwoman

>Problem glasses and colored hair
So suprised

This is what happens when the patriarchy slips.

:)

Because babies are fucking stupid. I hate them. They are so loud and annoying. They poop their pants and spit up nasty shit. They cry all night.

Babies are stupid little pieces of shit.

>killing a fully developed human being with organs, a brain, eyes, hands, feet, feelings and sentience.
hold me Sup Forums i literally can't handle this right now.

>Can you legally have doctors kill babies
yes

but only white/asian etc men's babies

you cannot kill black men's babies. Not that it ever happens, because no sane women wants the black men's seed to die out. Once she is knocked up by a black proper men, she wants to deliver the baby to the world as soon as she can, so she can deliver more babies from the BLACK MEN

This is the weakest, shittiest bait I've ever seen.

0.1/10

You know nothing

Baby murderer

put more than half a second of effort into blocking the name then stupid

I'm not even anti-abortion and I think this is fucked.

I'd imagine you would to if mommy didn't give you your chicken tendies.

Jesus Christ giving women this much freedom was a huge fucking mistake. She should be made sterile so she can never get another chance to kill her baby.

Dunno but here's how 4th month abortion go. Pic for ants but it's the best one without gory bits

>open Pandora box
>shock at the consequences

This what happens when you try to make Sup Forums your personal army faggot

Just reply with "Murderer". Her tune of tolerance will change real quick.

you realize half of the abortions in america are done by niggers

Pretty sure it's illegal in the US... not 100% tho.

I'm pro choice, but waiting 9 months is a joke unless the mother finds out that the baby will be born with ongoing health issues etc.

Wouldn't it be great if all the doctors who performed these types of abortions and women who had them performed were publically executed?

So you support your death when you were a baby?

Not only that, but at 9 months you know damn well a functioning brain exists in them.
This was murder and only a complete psychopath would argue that it isn't.

Fake and gay

user, you KNOW you should spend a little more time when editing posts like that to hide the name.

Holy fuck man, you can clearly see the name. Didn't you check it before?

Choices:
You have a (single with no family support) mother you know will just do whatever with her baby, chances of a happy/ productive life is ~10% while chances of being a burden on society is >50%
or... You off the child

There's also the don't give a shit approach post delivery for doctors btw
Baby has Down's and a simple birth defect involving the pipes, fixable with surgery
>stall till baby passes away

Did she delete it?

My god, why do they have to do it in such a brutal fashion?

>abortion 9 months into pregnancy

I hope this bitch enjoys hell. Hundreds of thousands of babies are born even before this mark prematurely every year that will go on to live complete lives. It literally wouldn't have been any different to birth the baby and dash its head again a rock. she murdered her child.

If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.

>Can you legally have doctors kill babies?
nuhhu, they are still fetuses and just lumps of cell as long as they are in the womb.

Their body their rihgt, shitlord

It's not in my feed anymore, I'm sure she deleted it as soon as one of you called her a baby killer.

Fuck fetuses and fuck babies. If you don't want it, you should be able to kill it up to 6 months outside of the womb. The only people that care about babies are their parents, why shouldn't they be allowed to kill them?

probably to keep it from crying LEL

how else?
at 36+ weeks a c-section with nothing but a kitchen knife has a fair chance of producing a baby alive

the fetus is officially a baby (murder) once the head is delivered and the first breath is made

The "Freakonomics" guys theorise that the crime dropped in the mid-90's due to Roe v Wade, less children being born to mothers who would neglect them and hence the child would grow up with an increased chance of becoming a criminal, not sure if the current crime rate amongst black people in the US backs this theory up.

>Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.
Its kinda funny that Hillary said some pretty non PC things about race and IQ (to put it lightly) in one of her emails, had she campaigned on those points Sup Forums would basically have loved her.

you say bait, but this is how I really feel too

I hate kids with a passion

They're women.

It is a human though...
Human egg
Human sperm
Human DNA

Taylor Myers lol

Women should be able to abort kids too (including most teenagers)

Just because it's out it doesn't mean it's a human being

why would you wait 9 months is what i think he was asking
why not do it asap

Because you won't gain Molochs favor if it isn't conscious.

Hi Chaim.

>the ends justify the means
>its ok to murder people if its likely they aren't going to be happy living

why are you people so fucking stupid?

Was the baby going to be white? This is the only important part.

If a low income black soon to be single mother in a shitty city such as Chicago or Detroit wanted an abortion.
you wouldn't allow it?

fuuuckcktfuktfkiuh070g07ohuikkj

that cant bve real

>abortions is ok because lol single mother, black people and crime
>sterilization is never ok
Why? The second one is obviously morally superior since it never involves CRUSHING CHILDREN WITH FORCEPS AND RIPPING THEM PIECE BY PIECE OUT OF THE WOMB

It isn't true either.

Sup Forums makes me feel the same way

Ideally they come out in one piece to reduce the risk of uterine infection :)

I'm liberal as fuck, but it should be illegal the moment the baby is capable of living outside of the mother's womb.

Until then it isn't considered an individual human being, and should be considered a part of the mother's body and she should have every right to do what she wants with it.

That baby could have likely lived independent of its mother under proper care. Killing it at that point is basically murder. She'd have an argument if it was 6 months a login.

>I'm liberal as fuck, but it should be illegal the moment the baby is capable of living outside of the mother's womb.
And what date would that be? There are kids that have survived being born at

So much for leftist moral high ground

You fucking moron
Abortion is why blacks haven't moved out of poverty
The only sure fire way to keep a population down is economic prosperity.
But when people fuck constantly with abortion in their back pocket, they aren't productive, and blow all their money on having a good time.
Without abortion, the black pop would be at 10%

The 20 week ban that texas has is basically the current line.
Because its 20 weeks from date of missed period, instead of 22 weeks from date of conception.

>t. 15 year old girl trying to be edgy

Sara pls go.

Murderer

That means is ok murderer sjw because they don' t have a happy life with trump as president