RUSSIAN BRIEFING

Trump is going to resign as president elect tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2011/a6141-08-opn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he isn't.

Okay. That means civil war is back on.

That's gotta suck for "intelligence".

Muh war with China!

sorry feller, but singles ain't mean much 'round these parts. y'all kin go 'head 'n check mah repeatin' digits though, if'n ya want kek t' tell ya 'bout how mr. trump's gonna make 'merica great agin.

MAGA.

if digits tomorrow is the day of the rake

right wing death squads unite

KILL DARKIE, KILL MUSSIE, DEUS VULT

RE-ROLL FOR THIS

KEK, THE TIME HAS COME

PRAISE BE TO KEK

KEK COME DOWN

KEK, THE TIME HAS COME

KEK COME DOWN

RACE WAR NOW, RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS UNITE

DAY OF THE RAKE IS NOW

KEK COME DOWN

brb going to /x/ to help summon kek

To be honest. I won enough money and salt through him winning I don't even care if he pulls out now

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD NOW

PRAISE BE TO KEK, TAKE MY POWER

left wing death squads?

If digits Donald Trump kills Hillary Clinton

KEK HAS SPOKEN

If digits OP is a fag

Fuck, time for some more extra hacking. Job is practically done they said, there will be no overworking on holidays they said.

does this mean communism nao?

Don't lie, you didn't do shit and you know it.

You're full of shit.

>no way to gauge "influence"
>No votes were changed or added either direction

It's fucking nothing

Wrong OP is always a fag

Kek wants Left Wing Death Squads to start the violence so we can take the moral High Ground and finally exterminate them once and for all while claiming self defense.

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING HE GOT NINE DIGITS

where is old cat-computer?

He's either going to get impeached immediately for ethics violations (specifically, refusing to divest in his businesses as required by the constitution) or he'll just get steamrolled by the old guard GOP that runs congress because he's too weak-willed and incompetent to stand up to them.

Either way, I hope you idiots are happy.

>republican senate
>republican house
>inpeaching a rebulican president
Ohh the delusional faggots still havent woken up yet

>Trump
>weak-willed

You have to go back.

Nope, he's gonna get Toyota to shut down its Mexico plants and focus on production in Ohio.

day of the rake tomorrow

Fuck, does that mean we get stuck with Pence or Ryan for the next 4 years if this is the case?

so be it

Of course. Impeach him and their buddy Mike Pence takes over.

Nice try.
He's going to make America great again alongside real Americans who don't voluntarily cuck themselves like you. There is no either.

Demoncrats will cry wolf until nobody believes them anymore and then President Trump will have free reign

In Kek we trust.

you're projecting your own fantasies on to him. he cries like a baby when he doesn't get his way, he sues journalists who publish easily verified facts about him (such as the fact that he isn't a billionaire and lies constantly about his personal wealth).

Everybody and their mother is manipulating him, It'll be obvious soon.

The Democrats are even worse than the republicans

>such as the fact that he isn't a billionaire and lies constantly about his personal wealth

Trump is a billionaire. He has hundreds of successful businesses and he owns property all over the world. I won't be surprised when he becomes a trillionaire over the next 8 years.

see how pink his scalp is underneath his hair?

No he doesn't.

Go look at his bankruptcy filings. He's worth about $250 million.

[Citation needed]

Only $250,000,000?

God damn what a fucking loser. I knew I should've voted for Hillary.

I researched this extensively during the campaign and you are simply totally wrong.

law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2011/a6141-08-opn.html

the amount isn't the point, the point is he's either delusional or he's a pathological liar

>One user by this post

There's no proof in there that his net worth is that low, they just say it's hard to measure and Trump didn't win the libel case.

the libel case was thrown out because Trump refused to produce any evidence of his net worth.

So where did you get the $250,000,000 from?

His ass. Trump is worth 80 billion minimum.

oh shit. we heard it here first

>one pser by this uost

Timothy O'Brien's assessment of his wealth, based on extensive interviews with Trump's financial advisers and business associates, access to Trump's personal financial records, access to court documents from his various bankruptcies... you know, documentation.

Trump's estimates of his wealth, by his own statements (which you'd know had you actually read that article), is based on his "mood" and the fact that he's a "great builder."

Please please happen

What do you care? Jim Jobama is going to start a nuclear war with Russia in the next 2 weeks to save you all from finding out you're in a cult.

I thought we had to wait until monday for Trump's response for some reason

Where's the proof though? I know O'Brien was the one who said Trump called some nigger a nigger back during the elction so I'd rather see documented proof than just what some guy says about it.

Is that too much to ask?

He's worth a lot more now that he became the most powerful person on the planet

Canadian tears rate like salty maple syrup.

>singles
>1 post by this ID shill
really makes you think, i'm with her now

So what exactly is the current claim against Trump and the Russians?

The Russians by way of phishing gain credentials necessary to access DNC and Podesta email accounts and released emails to wikileaks and thus to the American voter. The American voter were able to read background chatter among DNC staff and did not like what was being said and done. Trump was boosted by the Dems rigging of the primaries and the actions of dirty political hacks like Donna Brazile and others.

Honestly, I do not see any issue for Trump. The Dems are corrupt and were exposed by presenting their own communications to the public. If the Dems were busy trying to prove to the voter why they were the better choice rather than planning a bait-n-switch with Bernie Sanders voters to HRC... maybe they would have won.

Is digits. Ww 3 tomorrow

Thanks kek

>fencepost by this heidi

he hasnt taken office yet

oh shit