Fuck North India

What is this North India = White, South India = Black meme? Anyone actually from India can tell you that the skin color divide is correlated with caste, not geography. Furthermore, the idea that North India is "whiter" than South India actually contradicts white supremacy because South India is cleaner, richer, and far more developed than North India (see pic related). As a proud Keralite, I am sick and tired of North > South thinking. All the pictures of people shitting on the streets are in northern states like Bihar. They're the ones dragging India down. Just look at Sri Lanka, they're probably going to be a first world country in a couple decades because they don't have North Indians dragging them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912
youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_AXBQDk3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K9BA8ymM-Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skin color ain't correlated with caste, Mallu. There are several dark-skinned Brahmins and fair-as-milk Dalits. And Poos are there in the South as well- I am a Southie too. Quit whining and serve your Arab masters

Northerner here, please nuke Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.

None of you are white. You are all monkeys and you're country is literally a disgusting sea of diarrhea

a sihk works at my liquor store and he's based as fuck, an honorary white for sure

Sikh=bro teir and superior to most whites. Trust me this is coming from a white German Texan man that works on the farm howdy cowboys

>implying poo is white

>2017
Who gives a shit about skin color anymore, except this isolated shithole on the internet of course

Then how come these are still the best selling products in India

North India is called Pakistan now

>North India is called Pakistan now
Here comes that Pookistani delusional burger.

Who cares, you all have abo admixture and need to be gassed

here's your typical north indian

Both North and South are poo in loo shitskins. Stop pretending to be something you are not. You will get more respect that way.

They've the same fair skin mutation as europeans (SLC24A5) and R haplogroups.

livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912

Eastern asians get their light skin by other genes.

Get out of your mom's basement,Burger, and stand up to the BLM and SJW thugs instead of screeching autistically here. You will get more respect that way

I'm of English descent and probably distantly related to the Brits who beat your ancestors for not harvesting opium fast enough.

Please stop calling me and pretending you're from Microsoft.

Out fucking the world

If Indians are white why is their skin literally the colour of poo?

Fuck off, Nigger.

>T. the stupid cunt who is replying to himself

If Emus are bird who can't fly, how come they won a war with machine gun equipped Ausgaylian Army.

Put yourself into an oven and tell me how it goes.

Fuck off, Microcephalic monkey

How are bangladeshi viewed in india?
Here they corner the streetseller market together with nigerians selling chinese knockoff.

why would an white live in india

We are building a border wall/fence to keep them out. They are our Mexicans except much worse since they are Mudslimes and much poorer

Because its preeeeeeeeeety

Guys stop with the north vs south argument. We have to work as one country to uplift ourselves.

No part of the country can live without the other part of it.

If we want to progress we will have to take everyone along with us.

10/10 Agree. I don't like those North vs South vs North East stuff either.

Commie Mallus/Slaves of Arabs and their superiority complex...Pathetic

north and south must unite as to
POO
IN
LOO

Howcome if Indians are so smart you can only come up with a fake meme response to my 100% factual enquiry?

yea man, as long as we keep taking the bait someone will post retarded stuff everyone.

I bet it's at least 100F in that picture
No thanks

Indians aren't white, it's a huge country and the skintone goes from someone who could pass as white, to someone who can pass as african american.

if you to the eastern part, you'll find people who will look like Chinese. Arunachal pradesh is even claimed by the Chinese as south Tibet.

Not falling for that shitpost Ausgaylian, try harder.

Its not user

Too many colors and not enough snow
Fuck it

The temperature isn't 100F, it's pretty comfy. Pic related.

It would be nice but as a south indian, the amount of money the south puts into the central government & the return it gets is completely one sided. I know states like bihar, orissa, rajasthan are lagging behind but god dam there isnt much we can do to help those fuckers.

Even if the south becomes independent, there will be too much fighting with the tamils. Those fuckers will ruin anything and everything. "Hey guys we need to pass this bill so we can start the process to build a new sewage system" & a tamil would reply "tamil is oldest language in the world, they were first to invent plumbing".

Fuck tamils

That's still just a little too warm for me.
t. Alaska

>4 categories based on births per women
>Lowest one is

Here you go

>Anyone actually from India can tell you that the skin color divide is correlated with caste

Indeed. As is IQ - which is why India will never be a first world country. You guys are basically a more massive version of South Africa with the only difference being your best human capital remains (mostly) the elite while the Afrikaaners have been deposed by the low-IQ hordes.

That's more like it

>More than 6,1 births per woman
>On average
>We send money to these 'people' so they can continue doing this

Disgusting

Punjab here. People take this North vs South too seriously. I grew up in bangalore so I both sides of the stories. Simply its the illiterates that take up the argument. Most educated people on both sides dont care and everybody hates the bihar and UP

>the amount of money the south puts into the central government & the return it gets is completely one sided.

I do not have the statistics for that, but i'll take your word for it, and I can understand your frustration.

One place pays more and the other fuckers take the advantage, but that's what being a country is. Imagine Punjabis being mad at the rest of the country because "we give most army men per capita but we get nothing in return."

Yes some states are fucked up but we have to help them. The union cannot be broken, our next step is how to balance the cheques so that the freeloaders are going to contribute.

>the amount of money the south puts into the central government & the return it gets is completely one sided. I

Yes what's up with that?

I heard that the south vs north and dravidian vs aryan divide is an artificial creation. we are all the same.

Even if that divide was real, now we are a single country and the work should be towards creating harmony and working together.

We still do not have a national language.

I respect the fact that tamils believe it's a language different than sanskrit etc but again, what's the solution to it?

>hot
>pine trees
OUT

>Most educated people on both sides dont care and everybody hates the bihar and UP
THIS

I know

welcome to afrika.

We should send contraception and education.

>Most educated people on both sides dont care and everybody hates the bihar and UP

kek, it's true too. These two states are massive. UP alone should be divided in 4 states at least.

Bring back Forced sterilisation of the poor.

You do realize that every states makes and present their budget and get their money according to it.

Also, there are center funded infrastructure going in every state, the collective revenue from all states goes to defense and national schemes like building school, hospitals etc. etc.

Funds for Smart cities like the Smart City Kochi are coming from the center itself.

Almost every big infra project like building a flyover is built in a center state 60-40 partnership, where the 40% comes from the state government and 60% comes from the center.

We should send them cropdusters with poison

>>More than 6,1 births per woman
Just think of the environmental degradation.
When they run out of "bush meat" (species extinction) - they will be back to cannibalism, which is already a real thing there. With that much of the world's ecosystem demolished, how long will the rest of us have? Nature invented HIV as a defense mechanism.

I find it mind-boggling that there are people who can honestly talk about overpopulation as a large problem, but leave both the cause and the solution completely out of it and even imply that Europeans should have less children because 'there are so many people already'

Not so mind-boggling when you really think about it actually

It's a relatively rarer thing but when India produces a good looking female, they're stunning. Indians here are pretty bro tier too.

Can't imagine a mixed white-indian baby is too pretty though so I can't say its marriage material.

I know a few things about India. You have white niggers and dark spice niggers. It's cold and it's hot. There's a lot of rape. They're rich and they're poor. Your current President is not a leftist scumbag. You guys make biogas from trash and poo to heat your homes and cook dinner. You extremely dislike Pakistan and Muslims and are too pro Israel for what you represent. The air pollution in cities is terrible and overpopulation is a real problem. If the 1st world would stop trading with you (Or go protectionist like Trump with mexico)your overrated "developing" economy would collapse. Most Indians are not afraid of whites.
The smart ones all want to move away from India. You are scared of our women. You have a political movement that consists of pajeets who copy the Hitleryouth.

or make them so busy in work that they have no time or resources to reproduce.

The problem with africans is that they are used to get things for free and never work a single day for what they deserve.

The whole continent was controlled by imperials and they were made to work, but as soon as they left it was all ogre.

I think the africans (blacks) are the only race in the world which everywhere they go are on the lowest denominations, and are criminals.

lol. I think there could be other effective measures to decrease the population.

Do you even think our aid goes to them? I bet the middle management eats it all. When we sent relief funds and clothes etc to Nepal during their earthquake the people on the ground were taking the good stuff and then people barely got anything.

Africa is one of the most resource rich continents in the world. Like, it has literally everything for building a good country/civilization yet so many are failing. I watched a video on the reason why.

I think it's this one. youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be a lethal poison, some kind of chemical sterilising agent would suffice

Kerala is actually one of the few decent places in India.

Its hard to get exact numbers from india but I think close or a bit more than 1/4th of indias GDP is from the south and its going to be a healthy rate in the future.

I think the problem is with politicians, there is no real way to hold people responsible. People take bribes and do not do their job properly and use all connections to get even more money.

I dont think a single national language would help, in the immediate future anyway as it would take 1-2 generations for everyone to speak hindi at a good level. The recent demonetization is a good example, people just wont be able to magically learn hindi. Im from hyd and I can speak basic hindi well enough but not enough to keep a conversation going smoothly & id be stuck on some words that I know in telugu but dont in hindi.

Tamils are wonderful people but my god man, theyre annoying at times. I was friends with this tamil guy, being telugu I watched a ton of movies. Telugu/hindi/tamil dubbed movies. I remember watching khakee & telling him the story & he tells me its from some tamil movie. I just had to agree so we could move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_AXBQDk3Y

>some kind of chemical sterilising agent would suffice

that should work. I'm pretty sure USA might have conducted some sort of experiment on african americans regarding this.

we need a burger to tell us more, find something like forced virus testing on blacks. lel.

Africa is poor because niggers have a sub 90 IQ on average.

Well Sanjay Gandhi once force evacuated the muslim majority areas in Delhi and segregated them in the city and the force sterilized all muslim males whether young or old to maintain law and order.

He was the only based Gandhi.

median age of africa is 19

They aren't sincere, they just want to see whites genocided, thats their cult or politics or w/e

That hasn't worked ever and won't now. The population of those two states is way beyond sustainable levels. We give those fuckers free condoms but they still continue to breed like rats esp the Mudslimes. Resources are finite and curbing the population is paramount

This.

The only Gandhi I ever respected (and perhaps his mother for splitting the Pakis in two)

why doesn't Modi just deport all mudslimes to Pakistan? Isn't that why Pakistan exists?

>Europeans
caused the problem by introducing western medicine, interfering with the natural high attrition rate that balanced the high birth rate.
Hurrah for science! Progress marches on!
It's like inventing another atom bomb - a human population bomb!

Give him time user

There are close to 200 million Mudslimes here. But they know not to mess with Modi. He oversaw the cleansing of a couple thousand of them in his home state a decade ago. Explains why there has been not a single terror attack on civilians since he ascended the throne

Vote bank politics, muslims caste their vote with unison, i.e. every muslim will vote for the same party which leads to other political parties trying to appease them.

Modi changed the dynamic as it was for him that the Hindus for the first time vote in unison (i.e. voted a single party)

He will need some time to pull that off.

This based guy sums it up well

youtube.com/watch?v=K9BA8ymM-Gw

Don't watch or believe videos like that

If they don't mention average IQ's, the explanation is useless

The south indian 5 states contribute $ 450 billion while GDP is $2000 billion. From the diagram I see it's more like east and west divide than the north south in economy.

I do think that each state provides with their own thing.

>I think the problem is with politicians, there is no real way to hold people responsible. People take bribes and do not do their job properly and use all connections to get even more money.

Yes, developed countries develop because of their policies. We develop despite the policies :P

The only thing that can save us in the language thing is technology, universal instant live translation. I like the diversity we have and I don't want any language to go extinct, but at the same time I also want every single person to understand each other.

lel

>still continue to breed like rats esp the Mudslimes.

Kill kebab.

Word. If the fucker wasn't killed we would have a better country.

the word 'secular' was slyly ammended (Forty-second Amendment) in our constitution by commie, muslim loving ex pm late Indira gandhi. also and Why is Subaru Swami not FM already? That guy is amazing.

ya but dravidians would be reproducing above 2.11.
you guys are the REAL full blood indians, wtf get fucking

>If they don't mention average IQ's, the explanation is useless.

Now that I think of it, you're right. Can Norway be used as counter example? rich in resources and stable, because high IQ.

Im not saying we should get the same amount we put in but it would be nice if the central government did something nice with that money. Education and infrastructure if where I would like to see that money going but they have to do it in a smart way. No point in opening up university and programs if those people will not be able to find a job in that state.

>Why is Subaru Swami not FM already? That guy is amazing.
Because he wants abolish taxes, how will the government will get money without taxes?

>mention average IQ's
Let's face it - India, Africa - it's too fucking hot to even think straight, let alone get your ass up to do some work. Too fucking hot.

Swamy is a chameleon and a fair-weather friend. Highly untrustworthy

>
>Too fucking hot.
Depends on the region you are in, Burger. In certain parts the mercury dips to as low as -40 C

>abolish taxes.

does he have alternate means for the government to earn?

Whenever the topic of china comes he says "I know the chinese and all they want is whether we will support them or will go against them when a war/confrontation with USA comes. If we promise them that we won't side with USA they won't be a hindrance."

That sentence of him always sounded a bit wrong to me. Now that I read history and know the present geopolitics, he couldn't be more wrong.

The chinese will never stop supporting pakistan, and will never stop gobbling more and more territory.

They are making a huge mistake by connecting Pakistan via POK, to gawadhar port and into their muslim majority area. The Chinese have not faced the full blown muzzies and they are going to regret it when mujahid comes knocking their door.

yeah, but that still doesn't completely give them an excuse

even a downie understands how to behave

they have an genetic mutation, that causes horrid behavior AND lowers IQ, which can be taken care of easily soon thanks to our gookic friends

Any "institution" is just people, so trying to blame them for successful or unsuccessful countries is madness
Of course they are shitty in a place where the average person is what we consider mentally retarded

Most of the rest of the videos is just plain lies

See user, that's what lack of information leads to.
Let me explain it to you;
>Center is headed by PM
>PM governs PMO and Union Council of Ministers (Cabinet)
>Union Council of Ministers consists of Cabinet Ministers and Ministers of States
>Every state is as independent as a country (but without military control) having their own state departments like the Council of Union Ministers (The reason why Some states are good and some are Bihar tier)
>Every state creates its own budget and submits it to the Union Council of Ministers so the Finance Minister can make and allocate budget for the whole country.

Center government isn't responsible for less or more work being done in a state unless, even for a central government policy (Like Swatch Bharat Abhiyan) center can only provide funds..

It can't direct the state to how to use it, the reason why some states have become open defecation free and some are just wasting the funds.

Let geopolitics take its own course. Trump and Putin's bonhomie is very bad news for the Chinese. Worse still, they have no real friends who aren't in it for the money. And all their major neighbours are hostile to them - Japan, S.Korea, India, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

>all the biharis ran away
Thanks winter

>does he have alternate means for the government to earn?
I haven't hear any alternate mean from him

Let me explain Indo-China situation to you
The Chinese see out true potential, for them we are the only country which can be their economic rival i.e. that can export more than them.

Its not about a war, its about the money.

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

I can drive like 30 mins and see the same shit driving to work.

No one cares mcshooty schooly lard ass

Yeah, right

>Depends, Burger.
Indians are, basically, Mexicans.

They mixed with local abbos

I'm only waiting for China to collapse like the USSR. Maybe we can finally see Independent Tibet, and some pro Indian buffer states.

Once China breaks pakistan will soon follow suit.

The same think tank which said going digital is the way, said there will be around 2% transaction fee per transaction. I think it's pretty stupid.

>Its not about a war, its about the money.

of course.

RIP Om Puri.

Yep.

Your image is beautiful, though. I'm surprised how much that location in India and Colorado/Wyoming have in common in appearance.

Nice copypasta, Amerifat.

Let me know when you are planning to wipe your greasy Cheeto-face and leave your mom's basement and stand up to the Nigs battering your Spergs and defiling your women

>the only muslim majority state is blue
Eat shit bjptards