Dad, mom i would like to introduce you my girlfiend Lelana

>dad, mom i would like to introduce you my girlfiend Lelana

How would your parents react?

I'd get the rake.

Good to know you arent gay son

nothing because that situation will never happen

black/white/asian/latina. Any girl is not gonna date you white boy. Because you're not black.

that monkey must have escaped from the zoo, son. where did you find it?

can i have a try

I'm not a leaf, this wouldn't happen to me.

son why did you paint your chinaman gf brown

Well, it could be worse. We could all be Canadians.

>I thought you hated niggers

Th-th-thanks d-dad

I would feel like I'd let them down being honest.
They deserve better after working so hard to raise me.

Did I forget to change the clocks? It got a lot darker all of a sudden

Surely you're going to share?

>Did you test her for AIDS

>Yes

>Have fun

Glad you brought the maid son now were is Victoria Louise Von Schultz?

make sure add some vanilla to that dark chocolate, son

you need to unlock her

My father would thank Trudeau that bestiality is legal in this country.

Ive never seen a nigger irl. Im 27

Son, your the biggest dissapointment in my life. This is a gift for you. It will decide if you are a real man. If not than this will solve all your problems.

im a pajeet so my parents would never approve

She's pretty aesthetic. Dare i say it.

"How the fuck did a loser like you land someone so far out of your league?"

mom and dad would probably make faces and I would feel stupid. They wouldn't say anything but my mom would just make faces and dad would definitely talk about it when I'm not around. I would never do it tho fuck that. I would fuck a black bitch though. with a condom.

this

Kek

A white guy dating a black woman is infinitely better than a black guy dating a white woman.

>"dayummm a nigger with white features, sure son you can keep her as your sex slave if you want, but if you don't find white girl to imgragnated we gonna have to milk you and do it ourselfs"

>wow, you have any sort of relationship with another human being?
>how'd that happen?

well ain't she a lovely specimen. I bet she's a knock out under the dress too. You ever heard of a spit-roast, son?

I would say fornication outside of the marriage bed will doom you.

Having fun? You post this cuck shit in every thread

underrated

Sadly this

She seems retarded, did you forget to put in the batteries, son?

"You know that bestiality is illegal in France, right?"

the niggest

Both would be shocked as fuck

I wouldnt be surprised if one of them fainted, and I cant predict who it would be.

My parents would prefer if I had mixed race children with a black woman, diversity is our greatest strength as a nation.

How much did you pay for it?

>tfw I turned down the sweetest most caring ethiopian girl once because I was too scared of being judged
Don't be afraid to follow your heart son ;__;

My mom would throw a fit and go into the other room to cry. Meanwhile my dad would probably try to engage in a polite, but awkward conversation about how the government is using the media to brainwash us all into being more subservient for the rise of their new empire.

"Well...didn't necessarily think she was going to be...you know... but she seems nice and she's really very pretty"

tie em up

>"Son did you just...pick her up off the street?"

I think my parents would just be happy I was dating. They're pretty much given up and stopped asking if I'll ever get a girlfriend.

>"Attractive black woman"
>White features

Wew who woulda thunk
Get your fucking BLACKED.com shit off our board along with the rest of your fucking Sup Forums tier shit

GET THAT DROW SCUM OUT OF MY HOUSE

GO PRAISE LOTH WITH IT YOU FREAK

YOU ARENT ALLOWED BACK HOME, TAKE YOUR WHINEY EMO SISTER TOO JON

>tfw you know your son is about to fall for a black honeypot trap where her brothers/BF beat the shit out of him, mug him, and take his shoes.

Sup Forums baby, just let your son learn the hard way. Fighting it only makes it worse!

fucking this

Hahaha This.
They're really starting to wonder at the age of 22. Should prolly kms

It's a good thing you brought her inside or else I'd think you were dating a floating dress.

This.

It would be awkward

My dad is definitely a racist, my mom is not really but it would still be weird as she grew up in a time when blacks and whites just didn't co-mingle like they do today. She likes to go to black churches and stuff so she is not really racist in a bad way, but y'know different cultures of different times

However, my sister is a mentally stunted liberal cunt. She would not even see my black girlfriend as a person, but rather as a token of diversity the way all liberals see black people. These types are the most harmful racists of our time

I would not be able to be around her like that, but it's hard not to be around her because she is very fragile despite her pretending to be a "strong independent liberal womens"

So because of those reasons, I don't think I will date a black girl unless I move somewhere that I don't have to see my sister except in extreme circumstances like funerals n shit.

OR you could partake in your national past time by marrying a white woman and get cucked by Tyrone

technically it's BLEACHing

>LELana

My mom would have a tenth of a second delay from the suprise before she treated her normally and would be grateful I had a girlfriend because she wants grandkids
So honestly itd be pretty normal.

they'd ask for more pics of her

Lucky

Bringing home a nigger.. get off /pol Trudeau, it's past your bedtime

wight inna benis DD-:

>what do you want outlander?

/thread

my mom would probably just be glad I'm not gay

Of course you're letting them down; you're bringing home a girl with a big ass.

When I started dating this new girl, she hadn't come around to meet my parents for a couple months yet. My mom is nosey and was like, "How come you haven't brought your g/f around to say high? Is she black or something?"

I was a bit stunned at first, and then I was just like... "No, she's not black."

The black chick in this pic is pretty good looking, doh. She looks like she's from some money. I'd hit it.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

audible kek

At this point? Unless she's a total hoodrat I think they'd just be happy I had a girlfriend.

Sure on some level they'd wish she was white, just as I would; but they wouldn't say it.

Parents wouldn't care. Grandparents would flip. Probably say something along the lines of "Get this filthy nignog out of our house"

Good job boy, keep cucking the black man

Wow user you're so progressive

underrated

Disowned. Not only by my parents, but my grandparents, my aunts, uncles, and all my extended family. I remember my sister getting shit on by my family just for being friends with a black girl.

We're whites only here. Exceptional east asians are the only exception, and even that's frowned upon but wont get you disowned.

That's not what cucking is. Cucking is taking valuable from somebody and they have nothing valuable to take. They can't really be cucked.

I have a feeling that you and I are about to become very close.

fuck you jew

holy fuckkkkk she looks attractive when she is light skin. the darker version is something from a horror show but god damn

>white women

STAND BACK, THERE'S A SHADOW PERSON IN OUR HOUSE. BEGONE WRETCHED DEMON

"You hate niggers more than anyone in this family, what the fuck?!"

>pancake tits
>5cm gap
looks like an empty packet of toothpaste

melanin goddess

>septum piercing
Imma decline, thanks

Oh my god. She's black. XDDD

my gap? wth are you on about?

septum piercings are fucking disgusting

user, i could be the mother to your children.

It's okay when a white man is with a black female.

It isn't when a white female is with a black man.

I mean this in earnest. It's a double standard but it intrinsically makes sense.

>white women

She's really cute desu

Wish every black woman looked like that

white women are so fucked! black women are less likely to cheat

Go to work black slave, the sun is on the rising.

try 40 and they think you're just an alcoholic fuck,