Is it ok to date a mixed race girl?

I've been talking to this really cute girl, she's mixed race - specifically white, black, and Korean.

If we ever had kids, they'd definitely look white. Is it ok to date her?

Yes. No need to be inbred on purpose.

are you really this beta that you ask pol to validate your dating experiences

>is it ok to date a mixed race girl?
If you're black, yes

If you're not black, then forget about it. Well, you don't have to forget about it because no one will ever date you if you're not black

Perhaps

Of course okay, if you want your son to be Elliot Rogers.

If you're white you can just breed the nigger out of it. Still, it'd probably be embarrasing for your offspring to find out they're 5% nigger but it's better than making a mongrel.

Well I'm technically nonwhite since I'm Irish and Italian

I'm white passing though, and I guess that's what ultimately matters.

That's white, with Sup Forums standards Hitler is a shitskin.

go for it then

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I mixed aswell, belgian and italian. I'll never date a full italian or a full belgian (belgians are ugly anyway)

and mixed girls are way cuter.

>If we ever had kids, they'd definitely look white. Is it ok to date her?
Don't listen to Sup Forums virgins, desu. If you love her for real, you will go for it. "MUH RACEMIXING" is a fucking meme, somebody has to bleach them niggas until they be white.

All those people are so ugly.

How white does she look?

If theres a chance your children will look like burlap troll dolls abort mission

Asking pol if something in your personal life is "okay" is forbidden.

thank you for your permission. I will go ahead and ask her to be my girlfriend

In an age of genetic-screening for harmful diseases there's nothing wrong with 'being inbred.'
You wouldn't be here today if your ancestors didn't inbred for a long as shit time.

>I will go ahead and ask her to be my girlfriend
good luck, brother

do people really do this?

nope

No. Absolutely not.

Why don't you want this, OP?

I've got a cute lil islander girl hassling me for my dick but i'm kinda keen to go and smoke meth and go for a all night huck in the car.

What do Sup Forums?

yeah, but in like a casual way, not like in the romcoms. I did it with my highschool gf in a way that "hey, let's change the relationship status to each other"

fugg, I forgot to add that what I said to my ex-gf was about changing the relationship status in facebook to each other

Is that baby Asian? she has those Finnish eyes

>im nonwhite cos im irish
>this makes cringey thread

Taking dumb memes seriously and living your life like they are scripture.
Stop. Stop while you have a shred of dignity. You are on /pol too much, it has effected your critical thinling severely. You are now another hivemind slave trying desperately to be approved.

Fucking stop its embarrassing to watch.

Better than most modern women

>makes this cringey thread*

Looks white to me.

> a ginger nigger
what