Even if you take race mixing out of the equation...

Even if you take race mixing out of the equation, you guys do realize that white people are eventually going to evolve to get darker skin if they live closer to the equator. Right?

Which is probably why white people overwhelmingly live away from the equator.

That's not how it works, we have houses now.

so all those pakis, arabs and sub saharan africans, will one day be white?

Isn't that the OOA theory?

there's no way native north american skin color corresponds to europe's like that. whoever made this is a retard

Houses, clothes and suncream mean that exposure to sunlight is nolonger a survival factor based on your skin colour anymore. I think societal preference for skin colour is more likely to influence the colour of future generations.

So Aussies are black now? Shiieeett

>American education

Argentina is whitter than Australia.

YA FUCK YOU CUNT

This map proves that chile/argentina are white

That's a lie to ACCEPT race mixing as if it were no big deal. Thus you are a filthy Jew and deserve to be hanged.

They look happy.

pic not related

>descarga.jpg
You're embarrassing me, go away.

we didn't develop white skin until we started farming. early Europeans were dark skinned.
it's a result from change of diet and lifestyle. obviusly the extra vit d helps

Don't forget skin-cancer treatments.

>mfw if all whites died out, niggers would be back to the stone age in one generation tops, and then they'd all either die off or become smart and white

unless the chinks destroy the environment and we all die as a result of that of course

but whites can survive in the south without needing to devolve our intelligence or anything because we'd maintain technology and civilization

kek OP couldnt be more wrong

>abos are as white as Mediterraneans
fuck your gay chart

Britain will always be a white country because of it's place on the map, that being said, if Muslims took over the world and they lived in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Finland and Russia, would their skin eventually turn white in millions of years?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

this

In fact, more sunlight will turn your hair more blonde if you're White.

fun sized chimp out.jpg

it's "predictions" no actual skintones
Canadian abos aren't the same skin tone as norwegians

Mine is almost platinum and it will go yellowish in the sun

Maybe, but because they aren't niggers they won't be retarded, so it won't really matter.

Yes, and having caucasian genes matters much more than skin color.

I believe I read a study showing that when you look at mixed black Americans, their IQ correlates more strongly with the number of white ancestors they have than with the lightness of their skin.
(Sadly I can't find it, if someone knows the study I'm talking about could you link please?)

redheads aren't white I presume?

Who cares,
if their skin's brown,
get em' outta town.

no data

aay lmao

Sunscreen bitches!

A white invention too btw

But if they're White, well their alright.
If they're yellow, we're a little more mellow.
If they're black, it's time to attack.