youtube.com/watch?v=J6WVbi3O1YU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comandante_Ferraz_Antarctic_Station
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M
youtube.com/watch?v=f6SU_RpHF2o
imgur.com/gallery/XQTkj/
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7XuWYRgdw
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Mechanics/sphshell2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_gravity
nasaustralia.com.au/fileadmin/resources/NAS/pdf/brochures/VAST_Dish_Pointing_Guide.pdf
physics.princeton.edu/~mcdonald/examples/laplace.pdf
spherebeingalliance.com/blog/ancient-earth-break-away-civilization-subterranean-council-meeting-ssp-alliance-debrief-part-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The earth is clearly a banana.

I think the reason flat earth is pushed so much is to discredit and hide this theory

Behold
youtube.com/watch?v=J6WVbi3O1YU

Please save us Ice Nazis.
We need you.
German/Jap rule will propel the world to unknown heights.

>x

I wish man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comandante_Ferraz_Antarctic_Station

Dont you think it was a weird explosion ?

>tfw to smart to believe in the hollow earth

Inner Earth is real.
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M

So first it was flat, now it is hollow too? There's not really going to be much mass left by the time you guys are done with it.

>a flat, hollow, simulation
fixed desu

the nazis knew

all true Sup Forumsacks are hollow earthers

>inb4 larping
Columbus knew about The New World from his Templar contacts.
Everyone would have called him crazy. Yet the knowledge was out there.

THIS

exoPOLITICS

Gravity doesn't work like that.

The Earth isn't round, hollow, flat, or any shape because it isn't an object. It's a realm or plane of existence. It's literally our Earth which God spoke into existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6SU_RpHF2o

whole album: imgur.com/gallery/XQTkj/

I actually like hollow earth. i feel.. ok

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7XuWYRgdw

if the earth was hollow, there wouldn't be any gravity inside

You don't know how 'gravity' works

Also: 'Honeycombed' earth is more appropriate. Vast underground caverns (owing to an expanding earth?) versus entirely hollow.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Mechanics/sphshell2.html

>No gravity within sphere
How large does a sphere have to be until there is zero-g within it?

that's what (((they))) want you to believe. no one knows how gravity works

any size, assuming there are no external forces. basically the force is exactly the same as if the shell isn't there

In other news, I think we are arguing at cross-purposes. Multiple sources state that it is a 'honeycombed earth' and not a 'hollow earth'. So, however gravity does work, it is probably applied to these spacious caverns in a similar manner to how it is on the surface.

Interdasting.

not arguing anything, just thought it was cool
actually kind of close, no one has been able to confirm the existence of an associated fundamental particle, and there's a bunch of weird shit with dark matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_gravity

Assuming the flat earth user from the other thread is here, here is the satellite pointing guide for a Ozzie satellite.

nasaustralia.com.au/fileadmin/resources/NAS/pdf/brochures/VAST_Dish_Pointing_Guide.pdf

As you see, you have to point north (both magnetic and "true"). The only way they could reasonably maintain this conspiracy is by putting "satellites" on the roof of the flat earth.

this.
/thread

stop being conditioned by work of fantasy YOU FUCKING FAG

Heard that LaPlace had the correct outlook on gravity, and that his theorems are what German scientists in the 1930's used to develop the first terrestrial UFO's.

Also: Germans colonized Mars long ago. Starshjp Troopers is like, soft disclosure, breh.

So does this mean Earth is an artificially created habitat?

You crazy famalam

The math works out so that all the mass that is close to you is canceled by the greater mass that is further away in the opposite direction.

That is a very nice picture. However, those are probably just clouds over greenland. A hole in the pole would flatten the circle at the pole.

I didn't know laplace did anything except his transform. Early scientists did fucking everything.

did you know that all the planets could fit in the distance between the earth and the moon?

>As you see, you have to point north (both magnetic and "true").
Eh, no. You have to point either east or west of north, depending on which of the two satellites you wish to receive.

But geostationary orbits rather conclusively prove the spherical earth, doesn't it?

physics.princeton.edu/~mcdonald/examples/laplace.pdf

Zero gravity or zero movement?
O.o

meant for (you)

it's a donut you pleb a delicious sweet donut filled with cream and jam with a sugar coated outside that makes it delectable to cosmic entities

>central sun

This is the flaw. For fusion to occur, a star would theoretically have to be at least 0.07 times as massive as the sun (and there are no known stars that small found yet.)
For perspective, earth is a tiny bit over 0.000003 times as massive as the sun.

Semantics. East or west of due north, everything in a 180 degree arc can be called north.

Any way, user was saying satellites were balloons in the Antarctic. I just told thim ozzies point their dishes north. I wasn't making a judgement about flat/round earth, just explaining to him that his theory needs tweaking.

"Honeycomb Earth"
spherebeingalliance.com/blog/ancient-earth-break-away-civilization-subterranean-council-meeting-ssp-alliance-debrief-part-1.html

That meme is getting out of hand.

SmartCoin™

i didnt put all the planets and it went 411 thousand km in diameter, it surpasses 384.400 km.
>fake news

>no dude it's real
>links to blog