>see this

Australians, what do?

Aye mate, lend a ciggie would ya?

oбeзглaвить HИХ!

*Blasts them away*

givz light bra?

Whip out knoife and stab the cunts

wtf. I'd fight them.

it's a band called 'dispossessed' and they posted this on their fb if anyone is interested.

Probably punch the smallest one in the face and say a witty catch phrase like "let's throw another shrimp on the barbie!"

Then high five all my cool Australian pals!

those guys burning the flag are part of a band called DIspossessed. check out their facebook page its basically pro-abo anti-european settler stuff

you know, the call to ban australia day and change the flag, i would link their FB page so you could see it but the Chan doesnt let me post facebook links

Ask the bearded one what happened to his legs, then fuck the bitch

fb.com / DISPOSSESSEDPEOPLE

>can't post fuckbook links
It's not much, but that's one good thing

I've seen worse happen to the flag each and every single Australia Day, Music Festival, any Australian beach in summer, etc, etc.

Plus these 3 half cast mongrels are only Aboriginal for welfare sake, although their calves pretty boong like.

Don't give them attention, they want free advertising by being edgy and making people mad then more libcucks will discover their music and buy their shit

found out about these guys maybe 2 days ago, their page is a goldmine

really makes me think, if they hate the current flag so much we need to do everything we can to keep it the way it is

Find out where they are playing next and tell the /rwss/

Laugh at the fat one for wearing Emmure shorts, shave the flag burners mullet and ask the she-boon when she got out of jail for the hate crime she committed against a retard yesterday.

Can i bum a durrie mate?

>Laugh at the fat one for wearing Emmure shorts
that was my first thought, be he unironically thinks he is tough as fuck.

Well there's three of them there and two are guys so I'd walk away because I don't want my head kicked in.

its like the abo version of we wuz kangz

bitch

>2017
>going to sydney

>being able to make fire

What's Austin Walker doing in Australia?

user, snap out of it! You do not have any friends.

>teleports behind them
"Pssssh.... Nothin personal kiddo

Does anyone even care about Finland?

Post pics of the chick

So their 1/64 part sings songs against their 63/64 part?

do a 360 and walk away

>whoa, better call pest control

One in the nuts
One in the guts

Pull out the glock

tell them emmure is shit

A four eyed fat cunt, a coon with a mullet and some slag with a jersey on? Any half decent cunt could belt the fuck out of all of them. King hit mullet nigger first, fatso would last all of a minute and probably die of diabeetus and that skinny whore would probably snap like a stick.

Not give the slightest fuck, abos have been burning flags and whinging about white people for over a century now.

ask em where da white wimminz be at because I'm not white

Rev up the ute