Whelp...

Whelp, long story short a girl i had been talking to saw my reddit account (where i say a lot of racist shit) and Sup Forums threads that I forgot to shut. She was not happy. The jig is up, I have been outed. I just hope she keeps it to herself.

Anyone else afraid of getting caught doing racist shit?

Damn nigga, you retarded

>unironically talking to girls
GTFO NORMIE REEEEE

>having a reddit account
fuck off

nah... I purposely get caught just to make ppl talk.

They have to understand that not all of us lives in their fantasy world where every POC is nice and oppressed while DA EVIL WHITEYS rules them all...

I even made a radio show at my university using a nickname and tried to redpill ppl

>having a reddit account
Fuck off back there and stay

tell her to get lost and go fuck some niggers

>talking to grills

> I just hope she keeps it to herself.

hahahahahahahahaha i hope so too, buddy.

>hiding your power level

I said

>We need to exterminate all these fucking monkeys

I live in a fucking liberal town senpai. If this gets out I'll be ostracised

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

No bc I'm not an autistimo wizard and can be racist as fuck and loveable at the same time.

You should be proud of your views if you believe them to be right, not a coward.

I mean, I was having sex with a girl. Being likeable wasn't exactly the problem.

If you can't whisper white power in her ear while you drill her she's not the one.

Nah, I'm latino, it's kind of expected of me to be very racist against niggers and jews.

>mfw shootin' some pool and talkin' shit about jews and somalis to the lebanese owner of my local hookah lounge

What town you living in, user?
Commifornia? Anywhere other than 'The South?'

>implying current Alex Jones isn't a COINTELPRO agent clone of Bill Hicks

If she has no proof there's nothing to worry about

The key to a happy life is to have a boss and a wife that hate nigs and kikes as much as you do.

Midwest but some liberal bastion in it. (Le college town)

this

>LE REDDIT IS BAD MAYMAY XDD

>tfw too intelligent to be a racist redditor cuck

>reddit account
you deserved it

Yeah I mean, she saw the tabs, it was my laptop. Who else would it have been? I said horrible things and I admitted I said them. She was like, "you don't actually believe this stuff do you?" And I was like, "idk..." And she left. Like I mean, I don't want ALL black people to die just the niggers but that sounds bad too.

Women don't care about facts, they will believe anything another woman tells them.

If that's you reaction then there's some truth to the meme.

It's not a meme. It's a shit website full of shit people.

Why did you decide Sup Forums?

oooo that is true, word spreads fast across the grapevine of women.
Well if she has no proof and goes public with it in an attempt to get him fired since she has no proof she will be dismissed

Don't admit anything over texts.

Unless she took screen shots of your laptop, how could she possibly prove it to anyone?

>at a club making out with a girl
> her friends come and she has to go
> asks for my facebook
> im high as fuck and tell her ill add her
>she sits on my lap while i add her
> " wait are you Hitler pepe" wtf is this user lol "
>i then realised i logged on my nazi pepe facebook account
>ohfuck.jpg
>start panicking
> say it must be my little brothers
> she looks visably confused/shocked
> go home wake up next morning
> new message on hitler pepe account
>cringing on the inside
> its her saying hi
>delete the account and never talk to her again

you should have just rolled with it, buddy

bitches love confidence, even from hitler pepe facebook users

>he uses reddit

cool flag

All her friends will believe her over me. I'm a dang white male and I've towed the lines before. Openly admitted to voting for Trump so that's already one red flag to them. I'm sure they were expecting it.

only person who doesnt know how racist iam is my gf. gonna dump her soon (maybe in a few hours) because she is boring as bat shit.

my friends dont care, most of them agree with me, even my 1 asian and 1 black friend.
just dont go full
>hurrr fuck all niggers
instead say
>immigrants are bad because terrorist reasons as seen in x, y, z
>immigrants should be sent home to rebuild. if home country is not safe they can stay with us, and we will teach them skills on how to rebuild their country, once said country is safe they fuck off.
>only people coming to this country legally should be from NZ, South Africa, UK and Canada
ive only had 3 people disagree with me, all uni poofters. one of them tried to fight me because I said ''immigrants who commit a crime should be deported''

Man I THOUGHT about that. But it happened so quick. Tbh, while I do dislike niggers, I was really upset about that torture video last night and just went around to different subs getting banned for calling niggers mentally retarded and saying America would be better off without them. While there is some grain of truth there that view doesn't represent me. I can't go to bat for those views at this point in my life.

LOL
>Getting caught
That only happens to those who having something to hide. If you use logic and reasoning theres no need to be apologetic. People are only afraid to express their opinions if those opinions are irrational. I had conversations, not debates, but civil adult discussions with the most rabid SJW's and we ended up laughing, understanding where the other person came from, and even though we didn't agree at all, we still respected each other and went out for a drink after. You have to be smart, theres nothing to hide faggot.

I literally have Sup Forums memes and nazi pepes on my facebook account (Fake name), with all my friends on it.

Who gives a fuck?

I like a certain type of girl and they all happen to be sjw's. Factor in that I like the local music scene and I'm just gonna be hosed socially if she tells her friends.

probably but i didnt wanna have to explain all that and the holocaust jokes on that account lel

> proudly shows his autism to the world
pic related its you

find a new group of female friends
you're fuckin dead with them socially
women talk about this kind of shit alot

You're a fucking pussy. I'm a lead singer in a fucking punk band in Toronto, the most SJW city in Canada. My friends joke around and call me a literal nazi. I'm friends with commies, anarchists, conservatives, and we all get along.

Plz no bully leaf. It has been a tough enough night.

>fascist
>friends with anarchists and commies
what you described is impossible if any single one of you were serious in your beliefs.

> Having a reddit acc
> Considering 'girls' your peers and treating them as more than just sacks of meat
> Being afraid of being pol incorrect

You will grow up eventually. Or kys now, both work.

Then let them. If you will not stand up for the very truth you believe in you are nothing.

>don't be racist goys or people will ostracise you
fuck off, shill

Sup Forums culture is far superior to reddit culture.

Reddit has this problem where small subreddits with unique subcultures get completely overwhelmed by the marxist common culture of the website as the subreddit gets more popular.

Sup Forums's common culture between boards isn't so cancerous that it thinks downvoting someone is an argument.

>serious in your beliefs.
My beliefs are freedom and equality. Using those two beliefs, you can tare SJW's to shreds.

t. libertarian oldfag

My qt3.14 gf is redpilled and browses Sup Forums with me.

wait what?
you said you were a literal nazi and now you're a libertarian?
fucking leaf you are not getting another (You) from me

>My friends joke around and call me a literal nazi.
This son of a bitch is illiterate it seems.

So pretty much he's one of those city fags who calls himself (facist, Anarcho, commie, libertarian) or whichever party best suits him in a social situation.

>be interested in girl
>talk and get to know her for a while
>over time she gets worried over the offensive shit i share on FB
>start to say offensive things unknowingly during convos because i'm so used to saying offensive crap like it's everyday
>She gets up me
>Act like a cunt back because i'm retarded
>She now has me blocked and haven't talked in months

Kill me.

I browse Sup Forums at work and in the library at school I don't give a fuck nigger. Boss just patted me on the back with a chuckle fucking chucklehead.

>saying anything of substance on reddit
you deserve this

>Libertarian gets called a literal nazi
you're obviously not a very good libertarian then

If you're not an SJW to an SJW you're a Nazi. First day on Sup Forums?

good.

if you are a disgusting racist you should be fucking afraid and you should be outed and ostracized from your community.

there are quite a few of anarchists that aren't SJW
also you said conservatives, etc.

Fuck off faggot. My dad taught me to hate poofters and ragheads. I watch my language around my mom cos she's not political but anybody else can get fucked. What kind of man tries to please everyone? Just get the surgery and become a girl cunt.

I say racist shit openly and I actually risk jail here for it, people just think I'm joking but after a while I can gradually redpill them with it since they're not shocked anymore. Even got my libtard feminist mother to admit white countries are the best on earth.

how are you so bad at Sup Forums??

all you gotta do is click on the number to reply to the post.

back to Sup Forums for you.

that leaf doesn't deserve my (You)s

kek all you're doing is inconveniencing the thread you stupid fucking nigger

this assblasted over not getting a (You)?

Looks like an upstanding citizen to me!

Same here. Already redpilled one guy

>having a reddit account

you deserve everything bad that happens to you

Kys redditfag

Own it you pussy.

>Another episode of newfag redditor pretending he's an oldfag

My girlfriends sister has always hated me for whatever reason. She spend a lot of time looking for my personal Reddit account. Eventually she found it and saw that I was posting on /r/european (before it was banned)

My girlfriend is very liberal and was very upset over my opinions regarding Islam and keeping Europe white. We had a 3 hour Skype discussion and she just learned to accept my opinions. She even was surprised at all the daily atrocities Islam commits on a daily basis. I redpilled her.

I called the sister a cunt and blocked her.