I wonder what Based Wayne "The Face of Sup Forums" Lambright is doing right now. We should get him to bid POTUS in 2020

I wonder what Based Wayne "The Face of Sup Forums" Lambright is doing right now. We should get him to bid POTUS in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ER5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Also reminder that Wayne Lambright is le ultimate redpill.

wayne, are you still living in a dome covered by a plastic tarp? did you ever get back at safeway? did you ever find your bag of dicks?

Damn you work fast nigga.

I'm a CIA nigger, what can I say

It's another
> Wayne is drunk again
Thread

SAGE

whoops wrong pic

I was on the phone having a first date with this women I meet last month. We talked 2.5 hours.

>Wayne Lambright is le ultimate redpill.
Yes I am!

What a waste od dubtrips.

Our savior came to us and we spurned he.

>Our savior came to us and we spurned he.

The future could have been bright!

wow, if that's true, Gary Johnson is a idiot

He was an idiot.

You support a path to citizenship and a binding climate treaty too? The more I hear about your positions the more I like you.

You are definitely the leader we need, but I am not sure you are the leader we deserve since we let you down in 2016. I hope you will bid again.

Wayne is so based.

If people want me to Run again I will, but I have no plans now. My goal is to make some big money and re-enter the race.

I'm still not optimistic for USA, we might not be here in 4 years.

>If people want me to Run again
We Do.

Hopefully dying of a heart attack or some shit. Fuck off.

I'll have to find a party to run under.

Trump might fix my needs.

Abolish the fed
Punish Israel for 9/11.
Bring some control to the crazy people.

You wish death on me.

Shame on you.

Watching a schizophrenic man talking to himself is fascinating

He looks like a normal person there. I'd never guess was a retarded lunatic

You just like to bully people. Why can't you leave me alone? It's you who is the lunatic!.

We Do

A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. This photo has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay.

For more information, watch this deleted Wayne Lambright video: vid.me/ER5H