Why do these scumbags still exist?
Do they also believe the Earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_pogroms_in_the_Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Corpse_Factory
youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whelp, it must be that time of the year again. Our yearly jew-guilt session from Hollywood, got to keep those shekels coming in.

STFU YOU AUSIE RACIST JEWPHOBE!
GO FUCK A ROO!

Fucking leaf. This shit isn't even funny if you're trying to make a joke or be ironic or something, and if you're serious then kys. Typical anatomy of a leaf post

Really OP.

The allies needed a social issue to cling to so they could tell the poor fucking peasants they were fighting for it--instead of just another bullshit trade war like WW1.

There is every chance most of the Holocaust stories are lies, and the human suffering was caused by wartime famine and being abandoned before the allied advance reached them.

But you never know, a few Nazis could have been making people into lampshades for all the evidence there is.

>Holocaust denial is almost universally laughed at
>But we still need to make movies about proving it really happened
Really makes those inner gears turn...

Literally propaganda
Pic related

>Saged

Oy, muh shekels. Schlomo make anada movie!

The one big piece of evidence I think is the data from experiments. There's a lot of information about how long people can survive extreme temperatures that you can't get any ethical way.

I don't know. I mentioned to my mother that I was wondering how much of what we heard was war time propaganda, as there was a whole lot of that running around, and how much was true, going into typhus and supply lines being cut and the whole camps being inspected and having their designation changed. She looked at me like I'd just said that I was collecting my turds in formaldehyde jars.

Yes medical experiments were conducted that did terrible things, as far as I know those are real and well documented. America has done that too btw.

Oh, and they gas whole submarines full of soldiers once in a while too. Inject them with LSD or enslave them with directed energy weapons.

Thought we were mates?

wtf, i love the holocaust now

>tfw my country made 2 holocausts but nobody cares about it because one of them was commited by communists who came to power with jewish help

What was the other?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_pogroms_in_the_Russian_Empire

ayy lmao

Hey guys, W-why would the Jews make another movie if it wasn't totally true. This isn't like them. Somethings up.

Yeah, sorry man. I'm drunk. I flew from Vancouver to Quebec City and then got here and started drinking.

We are mates, nigger. I just can't troll when you're around.

If it really takes a good look at the denialists and faithfully represents their arguments, I'm in favor.

(Yes, I think the Holocaust happened, no, blasphemy laws are not okay, yes, people need to be debated on false stories and bad witnesses.)

>Do they also believe the Earth is flat?
Close.
They believe the earth is fiat.

They still exist because hitler was defeated.

Why do you Deny the German Corpse Factory Leaf??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Corpse_Factory

Santé!

>another holohoax kike propaganda
wow what a surprise

Even the (((MSM))) gave this horrible reviews and it flopped at the box office.

Looks like Sup Forums raided the comments on youtube lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
>The Yad Vashem Memorial has stated that the Nazis did not produce soap from Jewish corpses on an industrial scale, saying that rumors that soap from human corpses was mass-produced and distributed were deliberately used by the Nazis to frighten camp inmates.[1][2][3]
>Evidence was presented at the postwar Nuremberg trials that German researchers had developed a process for the production of soap from human bodies.[4][5]

>BTFO
Do you even know what this means?
Also it's pretty fucking funny that they need to make a movie critisizing not people who """commited"""" the thing, but people who think it hasn't happened.

Dear G_d why doesnt someone just gas these insufferable lying cunts.

We got similar data from unit 731 but who cares about chinks... or allied pows... wait a second kike

I remember going to see some movie a while back and seeing this trailer
About died from the cringe