Pardon Brittany - Institutionalization caused the attack, not her

Brittany Herring should be pardoned for the attacks. She is too cute and angelic to punish.

Donald J Trump is what caused the racial tension and he should pardon her. It wasn't her fault, she didn't do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMwjYFHCLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She'll be ok

dindu nuffins

FUCK OFF NIGGER

she's so fucking cute it hurts ;-;

She shouldn't go to jail. Her life will be so much worse. She just needs a scholarship and money.

I'm going to colonize that cunt with my pure Caucasian semen.

please post more

Kids do stupid things. She just needs another chance.

WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS, NOT FEELINGS.

SHE WILL SUFFER FOR HER BARBARISM.

Naw man, she's just a kid doing stupid shit with her friends. Haven't you ever kidnapped someone when you were growing up? She deserves the opportunity to learn from her mistake without it affecting the rest of her life.

> 5 is the number of redemption in old Christianity

KEK WILLS IT

THE SIN WILL BE BEATEN OUT OF HER BODY.

Even though they planned to kill him, it's fine. Give them a second chance.

Just listen to the way she talks, there's no returning from niggerdom for her

That filthy sambo needs to pay. Please God, let public execution be brought back by Emperor Trump. I've already met my daily lynching quota, but this has me feeling frisky. I'll see you guys later

Brittany just got mixed up in a bad situation. She's not even an adult.

how did she act in the video? I still haven't watched it (probably won't)

basically the ringleader of everything

Leave Brittany alone.

She is cute but she is also a psycho who lacks basic morals on how you should treat another human.

H A T E C R I M E

>Ghetto negress in a skirt.

Holy shit I have literally never seen this before and my high school was half black.

Blue gum jigga boo jigga boo moon cricket aunt jamama mammy
But nuffin rolls off the tongue quite like Nigger. Something about that word sends goosebumps up my spine and raises the hair on mah arms.

Love how my leafbros aren't succumbing to the niggerburger

My black, prison waifu.

SHES A FUCKING LITERAL NIGGER

shut up leaf she stabbed and tortured a special needs person don't deflect for them.

> someone is desparate enough to consider this fucking chimp "cute"

gross

Obviously her parents tried their best to de-niggerize her, but she still slipped over to the nigger side and became a fucking monkey. Once that happens it's like a pitbull tasting human blood for the first time - there's no going back and they have to be put down.

she is gonna get her pussy wrecked in the joint by the sheboon dykes and every guard in the place

Hang that sheboon

thats a load of shite

holy fuck you cucks are pathetic.
This bitch needs to either rot in jail or be kept as rape meat in someones basement.

enjoy, youtube.com/watch?v=lhMwjYFHCLc

walking around smoking and laughing about it. I only watched parts of it, she may have done more.
I can tell you she sure as fuck didnt call for help or let the guy go, texas law says she should hang too just for being there.