Hi Sup Forums who wants to save me from misery and give me some work?

Hi Sup Forums who wants to save me from misery and give me some work?

will you fuck my wife?

I'd pay you out of my Neetbux to help me collect scrap for my Etsy projects, but you'd have to move to Birmingham.

You don't want to move to Birmingham, it's not very nice here.

Sureeeee, ill be the bull you always wished you where.

Get me a pound of nails from the hardware store.

In Alabama??

> kys

Right on it friendo

Only if you paid me... Wait I'd be dead fug you.

are you black?

No.. But I can paint myself black and we can role play, right?

lol. you can't fake being black white boi. Sorry but my wife only takes superior nigger cock and cum.

kek has returned

My penis is half the size of a black mans? That doesnt count for anything? Your wife would be lucky to have 5 more inchs than she already has.

Kek has abandoned me

>My penis is half the size of a black mans?
I think you meant to say "double the size," retard.

Intelligence is literally the only advantage we have over the physically and sexually superior niggers, and you don't even have that.

No friendo, I meant what I said. I didnt get on pol to brag.

so how many inches are we talking here

I already said you dingus, 5 more than you, which is 2 inchs right?

no that's only 1.5 inches more than me. You wouldn't even be able to bump her cervix. Don't waste our time, she needs niggers.

7 inchs wont hit her cervix. Wot. Look my friend, just paint my dick black and pay me to fug your wife. Quit pussy footing around.

a real nigger would just break in and rape her.

How about I just break in and grab your wife, then throw her aside and rape you?

I thought you'd never ask

Well that escalated, money first though.

restart the bitcoin blockchain every few years to counter the hoarding and rich fags seizing the market.

russia confirmed its easy to make gold in a lab. you could go plastic like canada (bet thats why they all got gayed up). or use cotton issued by your master/owner/pimp
oh sorry op did you mean like a career/job? or a new meme war?

anyone wana finance a trip to antarctica?
t. supah n33t

make a maga plan and dont share with anyone except the submission app on greatagain.gov

Are you an ayylmao? Take me to your spaceship, ill do lots of good work i promise.