Professor stops lecture to talk about homosexuals being better in business

>professor stops lecture to talk about homosexuals being better in business
>make puzzled face cause this has nothing to do with the lecture
>teacher sees me and ask if I agree
>tell her no
>tells me to leave her class
>receive email from the head of the business department
This crazy lady told people said hate gays and the shouldn't be employed. What the hell is wrong with people?

>he took out a loan for this

someone photoshop OPs pic with the blacked hand

Bullshit. Where's the e-mail OP?

So free cash when you sue her and the Uni for defamation? What's the big deal?

LOL THAT IS WHAT YOU GET YOU HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT I HOPE YOUR LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND EVERY ONE SHUNS YOUR INTOLERANT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did you email back? What actually happened

I know you didn't proof read that post.

Sucks for you though. Hopefully you can transfer your credits and they don't null them.

>He doesn't bring a recorder to every class

Your own fault for not getting it on tape.

It's 2017, with false accusations at an all time high, you really should be taping absolutely everything you do.

And I suppose it might make studying easier.

PROTIP: Your professor is definitely Jewish.

tell her your gay

this

Uruguay

Should have asked him to elaborate how exactly sexuality preferences affect performance what appears to be the link between anus and business.

You have a class full of people that can confirm your story. After you btfo the professor I suggest you drop the class tho

>Nati Guard gives free tuition
>take classes
>a giant liberal cesspool full of drugs and nogs
>leave and not pay them a dime
>i literally took the seats of some welfare dindu

Actually this!

But not just this MAKE A CASE OF DISCRIMINATION OF IT!
IMA GAY ASS FAG SO GAY YO MAMS CAN LIVE IN MY ASS
I SWIM WITH THE WHALES CUZ HORSE DICKS JUST DONT DO IT FOR ME ANYMIRE
Why am I held to a higher standard than other people?
It is the same as expecting every Asian to be good at math!
THIS IS LITERALLY PREJUDICE!
JUST CUZ MY ASS CAN FIT A TRUCK DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT MY CHARACTER! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MYSELF! WHAT IF I HATE BUSINESS?

DISCRIMINATION REEEEEEEEE

They are so full of shit you can always best them with their own stick!

Go back to facebook, SJW faggot

Remember that you took a loan out to be lectured to by these lunatics.

Reason why I left.

Sue.

Take an English class, you mongrel.

Go full social justice. Submit a counter complain about her discriminating against LGBT individuals. Positive stereotyping is still stereotyping. If she said "asians are good at math" no one would question she was being racist.

Out jew the jew.

soon

Don't you know OP?
You must always obey to authorities. Freedom of speech is a meme.
You are nothing but a little cog in the machine and they can replace you anytime.
You are disposable and the faculty doesn't give a fuck when it comes to school's good reputation of being inclusive to all faggots and niggers.
You don't want to be a failure to your parents and compromise your career options because of "saying it as it is", right? Am I right, OP??

Now you be the good goy, and tell them that you didn't mean it, that you love the gays and apologize to the faculty.

You know the fun fact? She was right in her claim about gays. Not in the way she thought she is (or did she?).
Buisness is not only (and sometimes - not as much) about competence - Business (Especially big business) is also a power play, where loyality of your partner\subordinate is more important then his\her actual competence. Unnatural sex preferations, bloodlines and crimes are the strongest binding forces. I observed it in practice - gays and racical minorities form the tightest collectives, almost unsinkable by a group of your average white males that are only bound by profit. Your 20% superiority does not mean shit when you oppose worthlessest of scum backed by group.

lemme bust in that ass nigga

>>professor stops lecture to talk about homosexuals being better in business
Makes sense, people that can't have kids usually have betters careers

>This crazy lady told people said hate gays
But who was Said?

Youre a paraguays

>This crazy lady told people said hate gays and the shouldn't be employed. What the hell is wrong with people?