The only people who cannot see trump is a manchild, are manchildren themselves

The only people who cannot see trump is a manchild, are manchildren themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for proving my point

Or they have a perspective you haven't made an effort to articulate/empathize.

"Never listen to jews XD" is not an articulated perspective. it's an irrational manchild thinking

Np

Also let me remind you half of the election cycle Sup Forums was memeing shart in the mart.

If you don't realize most Sup Forums posters are manchildren, you are not paying attention

Your argument was
>The only people who cannot see trump is a manchild, are manchildren themselves.
Sup Forums may be manchildren, but your statement projects your conclusion onto a very broad, near undefinable target.

Entertain the though that people may not share that view, and pursue why.

badass let's nuke isis

"im not going to use nuclear, but im not taking any cards off the table"

he literally says right there that he's not going to use it, dumbass.

Besides, doesn't "The Glass Desert" have such a nice ring to it, almost like a new modern Wonder of the World

Way to make an impression by being a condescending cunt.

Just be glad I'm not president. I would get rid of the army and just use nukes.

I see nothing wrong with nuking terrorists.
Nuking a country is something else. They have friends, and allies that could lead to wars.
But nobody is going to go to war on the behalf of ISIS.

>anonymous insider sources we cant tell you about because its a secret, believe us when we tell you these things because they are real

is irrational manchild thinking

>Clickbait title
>Trump asks why we can't use nuclear weapons
>Actual quote
>"I'm not going to use nuclear"
Huh rly mke me go hmm

Someone from Chisrael posts this, then what?

The whole purpose of nukes is as a deterrent against hostile acts. Every president should communicate that they are prepared to use nukes, so people know not to fuck with us.

>manchild
Why not call him a shitlord? I know you're itching to say it.

There's no point in having nuclear weapons if people know you aren't ever going to use them.

It's clever of Trump to make it appear as though he's willing to use nuclear weapons, it ensures they actually work as a deterrent.

Nukes don't seem like a real threat to anyone if the leaders look like they wouldn't use them.

> says the jew

Why are you allowed to have nukes, Chaim? Pretty sure that's a violation of international law.

Also, why can't we use nukes? He's not talking about gamma bombing cities. We have low yield technology.

Hmm, sorry OP but I'm an NWO insider and this just came in from all top level media outlets.

Excellent observation user

But but InfoWars told me the Lizard Moon Jews are the ones in control

Don'T worry. Nukes aren't real.

pic related Tokyo after the firebombing. looks exactly like Hiroshima because that was also firebombed not nuked.

Is your picture real? I always knew he was a dumbass but holy shit, he's really gonna fuck the US isn't he?

People like to whine about Allied civilian bombings, but I like that it proves Democracies are not inherently weak and when pushed to a point can become just as ruthless in their determination to win. Both Germany and Japan at some point gambled on a lack of will by allied democracies to have a long war.

>infowars talking about Jews
kek

> ctrl+f
> madman theory

Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

> I call it the Madman Theory, Bob. I want the North Vietnamese to believe I've reached the point where I might do anything to stop the war. We'll just slip the word to them that, "for God's sake, you know Nixon is obsessed about communism. We can't restrain him when he's angry—and he has his hand on the nuclear button" and Ho Chi Minh himself will be in Paris in two days begging for peace.

WE JUST WANTED DANK MEMES, WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG

I know hes a manchild. Trump is a bad joke.

Your leaders eagerness to latch onto him and Sean the world really worries me israel and about prosperity of your country

>Approximately 50% of the population of America are Manchildren, including the majority of white women
Tell us something we don't know, Schlomo

Really no change from the last half century or so.
The hole point of having nukes is to have the nuke card on the table. If you take the nuke card off the table you may as well not have the nukes.

You mean right?

>calls people machild
>thinks an unflattering photgraph is an argument
ok schlomo

>tfw we nuke ISIS
>tfw limp wristed faggots the world over cry about it

liberals have been telling us to find our inner children for years. now that we have, we're bad boys.

Can't argue with that

Go to bed, you larping faggots.

Nukes are for two kinds of people.

Japs and Jews.

>Jew has a problem with Trump talking about nukes
>Jew has no problem with Obonga or Bush literally shooting around in foreign countries with nuclear waste ammunition (depleted uranium).

while OP is a slippery kike

>DU rounds
>comparable to a fusion bomb

checked

that happens to me every time.
Why did you have to remind me!!

>DU rounds
>comparable to a fusion bomb

Nope, you 'muri-tard

It's basically:
>FIRING around depleted uranium rounds and CAUSING tons of gene defects, literally genocide
vs.
>TALKING

I know it's difficult for you as a 'muri-tard to figure out that there's a huge difference between TALKING and actually USING weapons.

We can talk again in case Trump actually USES nukes. Until then -> Obonga + Bush are literally war criminals. Trump is not (yet?).

So, when Egyptian troops broke through Israeli defenses and crossed the Suez in 1973 and then BTFO all IDF counter attacks and Israeli government was contemplating using nukes as a last resort - was Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan manchildren as well? Or it's just typical kike double standards, as always?

>During the night of October 8–9, an alarmed Dayan told Meir that "this is the end of the third temple."[295] He was warning of Israel's impending total defeat, but "Temple" was also the code word for nuclear weapons.[296] Dayan again raised the nuclear topic in a cabinet meeting, warning that the country was approaching a point of "last resort".[298] That night Meir authorized the assembly of thirteen 20-kiloton-of-TNT (84 TJ) tactical atomic weapons for Jericho missiles at Sdot Micha Airbase, and F-4 aircraft at Tel Nof Airbase, for use against Syrian and Egyptian targets.

>calling other people 'tards when your government opened both it's metaphorical and literal anus for a horde of pakis

well ok

also DU is a thing because it's one of the most reliable means to punch straight through an enemy tank, and our tanks also have layers of DU plates behind ceramics that are hard as fuck to pen

at least it has defensible uses unlike say our liberal usage of agent orange in 'nam

You shouldn't use Michael Moore as a model for MAGA guy, he's one of you!

>Nuke ME
>All the shit-tier Arabs, street shitters and Jews all die from direct exposure or nuclear winds
>Even if they mass-migrate to other countries, they'd be so fucked up from the radiation that they wouldn't be able to mingle in society for safety reasons, nor would they even be able to reproduce properly
>Would be so weak and dying from radiation they couldn't even chimp out
>Western countries take them in en masse, all the "FUCK RACISTS" have no more ammunition because we let all these people into our countries
>Jews, Muslims, and anti-whites all taken care of in a single stroke

Prep the nukes.

Wow, a strawman, so effective.