Reynolds wants QUEER Deadpool

pride.com/movies/2017/1/05/ryan-reynolds-down-queer-deadpool-romance

And marvel is dead to me

Marvel dead to me too

Delish

Despite appealing to faggots, that would actually be in character.

The signalling bingo is out of control.

Deadpool is a shit character. The perfect role for Reynolds.

Enjoy your flop

reynolds is a hack.

Deadpool is of the sexuality his insane brain tells him at the given moment. So it has some sense.

Fucking (((hollywood))).

I'd be fine with it if he was gay for Wolverine and it was completely unreciprocated.

You have to be considered talented at one stage before you can be called a hack

Can't they just fucking do their job? I liked that guy in Deadpool. Could you imagine going to get your car worked on and the mechanic saying "You've got an O2 sensor out, do you want me to fix it? After all I'm gay and voted for Hillary" Who gives a fuck you faggot!! just fix my car!!

He has nice balls. Remember the legolas and bieber nudes? I hope this meme continues

All capeshit fans should be thrown over the wall with the Mexicans 2bh

Based user

>I'd be fine with it if he was gay for Wolverine and it was completely unreciprocated.

Love this idea.

did he actually say he wants Deadpool to be gay? or was it some off the cuff remark, like someone asking him "hey what do you think of Deadpool being gay?" and he just said "yeah, sure that'll be cool"

this is exactly what happened with mike pence and the cast of hamilton. I don't give a fuck about your political views, you get paid to sing and dance. I paid to see singing and dancing.

>“What love is to Deadpool may not be what love is to Batman or someone else,” Reynolds says. “I think that could be played up more. He’s an outsider in every way, shape, and form.”

ok, I was right, just some off the cuff remark that they decided to make a whole article about

wtf y would you stop fucking morena baccarin even movie deadpool isn't that dumb she was so hot in v

>not wanting a bashful, shy wolverine

doesn't really matter, and it wouldn't be out of character for Deadpool if it was done right.

Really, though, can we stop taking this particular bait every fucking time? Who cares, it's just jewish carnies attention whoring for their little camera circus show, you should never give them the time of day.

Deadpool has been queer for quite a while now, in a bugs bunny kind of way.

And as long as it stays that way he will be in character.

Love it, love everything about.

That was something written in recently for jew purposes, like a nigger spiderman.

I hear you see his real dick in this one. No prosthesis

no it wasn't, it was always part of his character. black spiderman wasnt crazy recent either, nor was warmachine. I bet they added the wakanda thing just for civil war to promote cuckolding as well.

people still watch marvel movies?
marvel is like the SJW of superhero movies

That's why I've long abandoned western comics and sticked to manga.

Every time he splits his asshole during a rough gay sex session, it heals back instantly.

They think you win bingo by filling every square.

Hnng