We need a maximum wage

We need a maximum wage

No reason for CEOs to make 100 times as much as me and other workers

This is what happens when you sleep through Economics class.

The only thing more retarded than a min wage is a max wage.

Many CEOs take $1 salaries and make most of their cash through investments (mainly in their own company)

Sage

Because the value of a single person can be greater than the value of millions.

And if we can't reimburse the said person for his contribution, he will not work to the best of his ability.

Thus stumping the growth of the millions who benefit from his work.

Its called incentive.
The incentive of self interest, to be number one.
Its about being THAT much better than the rest. So much better that your wealth in the world is much more than just about any man.
Otherwise it means nothing. Why run empires and do GIANT things when you realize you can get paid the same to be a lawyer in a bureaucratic grey "utopia" where skyscrapers can only go so high.
I hate people like you.

Cuba has a maximum wage of $20 a month. I have never been there so cannot comment on the results.

What is the sole purpose of a company?
To make money.

Should more money go to the one that created the company or to those that work in the company?

If it's the latter, why should someone bother creating a company, when you could just work for someone, and get more money than your employer.

>maximum wage
Top kek

>Because the value of a single person can be greater than the value of millions.

Exactly. Its like op is trying to say that people can be "topped off" on their values. Like you can only go so high then thats it, regardless of what you have actually done to help society.

>le price floor on labor making poor minorities unable to compete with whites for the same job by selling their labor for less preventing them from building up a resume and ultimately escaping poverty because its [current year] meme

When will commies be exterminated?

>The minimum wage will never be abolished in your lifetime

That sounds like a great way to kill economic growth and innovation.

>implying these unemployed fucks ever took an economics class

fuck off you commie cunt

The only poster more retarded than OP is you.

That would destroy incentive and thus innovation. Innovation, for example, is what brought about the invention of that guy's shitty clothes, the cardboard he wrote on, and the marker he used. He deserves maximum ass rape.

Leftist ideology is stupid dangerous. We meme away on here poking fun and making shitty troll bait posts, but you guys need to seriously think about how fucked up leftist ideology is. It genuinely needs to stop. It has grown since the 60's. We have a real chance now to squash it back into oblivion, but we really need to discuss the entire SJW/BLM/Third Wave Feminism/Social Marxist shit going on with ordinary people.

I see you slept through economics class.

Minimum wage is an artificial market price control that bars people whose labor is worth less than said arbitrary rate from the labor market. You create a welfare class that gets stuck in a dependency loop on the state.

>OH WOW MAN
>*coughs whilst hitting a joint made from stems and seeds*
>LIKE, MAXIMUM WAGE, BRO
>WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, BRAH?
>*drinks thc vitamin energy drink*
>*takes a bite of a gluten free, eco-friendly sustainable pot brownie*
>LIKE, JUST SAYING BREH, PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY
>*partially vomits off a dab*
>I CANT EVEN GET A JOB AND THEYRE MAKING MILLIONS
>*turns up Bob Marley*
>JUST SAYING BROSKI HOMESLICE, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK

>>LIKE, JUST SAYING BREH, PEOPLE SHOULD'NT MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY

fixd

Because some of us actually have aspirations