Can someone LARP as a NWO insider for my entertainment

Alefantis was on the board earlier.

Bump for the Illuminati

Where?

I'm a Freemason if that's any good.

I work for the UN, now pay me for the larp.

no need to harp, i'm an "insider" currently in mexico orchestrating all this mess

NWO BTFO after Shillery's abysmal defeat to the people's champion

Three in one thread...that's good. Go on.

July 14th, 2017

Same here. What chapter are you in?

I am a Jew, FEAR MY NOSE!

What happenes?

Hey put that nose down :(

Obama will die on April 13. Shot by an FN FNC.

ayo wassup homie, this the luminati jew crew, we roll up on all yo goys asses taking secret camera footage of yo politicians fucking kids den we make them open the borders and chemtrail you wit estrogen nawmsay. ama

North Munster GC. Lodge 13.

Can anyone larp killing me? Or just killing me for real works too.

secret giant creatures are buried deep within antarctica, they confirm our origin as aliens. Vials of alien DNA have been discovered. The red vial freezes your blood, but the blue vial make you live eternally and ascend to god-like above human state. I work within the NWO and will probobly be killed for revealing this top-secret information. Your ips have all be traced. You will be personally killed by obama if you view this information.

Here's a picture of us doing nefarious things.

Viewed, fug u obumur

>tfw goyim think they know what we're up to

be careful user, obama and the CIA are headed to your house right now. Get out while you still have time! Go to Russia and ask Putin for help. He told me he will personally help any Sup Forums members that are being targetted by obama. b safe

I shall put down the nose if you give me one entire shekel!

No need for role play.

The reality actually is much worse and crazy than you could think.

Its insane.

Its absolutely insane.

The world is about to see a massive ideological shift in our social, economic, and political views.

Sup Forums is going to become mainstream due to this shift.

prepare for the newfags, save your reddest redpills, and prepare for digits and (you)'s aplenty.

Meh, maybe russia would be cool, but I kinda just want to die at this point. Goodbye world!!

I am the NOW... AMA!

plz give info

also obama puts chemicals in the water to make you masterbate to traps. he's trying to make all white people gay so he can take over. dont fall for it. Im headed to a secret base underground right now with my family. Sorry there's no room let for you guys. Dont worry you'll immediately b killed by the giant nuclear fireball. you wont feeel anything.

Have you changed your mind about open borders?

I would if I wasnt a broke bitch

why?

Then the nose shall remain!

You're a fucking madman... DELETE THIS POSTTTTTTTTTTTT

Jeb's Mexican wife is an alcoholic, ain't larping as a NWO fag, but spitting hot truth

bump

We could argue about what "age" humanity is in currently for hours, but the ultimate truth is that we are in the Glass Age.

if that shocks you, attempt to image a world without glass, imagine how different your life would be, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Furthermore, there have been technological advancements with glass that mark a major shift, something so akin to the advent of the wheel that highlights us being on the brink of something big.

But what could that something be?
Note I started this entire post by saying we could argue about what to call the "age" we are currently in.

This is because this 'big thing' on the horizon is The 2nd Renaissance.

the 2R, as I will abbreviate it, will bring forth a few important things.
>Exploration: space exploration
>Spread of Information: Quantum Processor=Printing Press
>Medicine: CRISPR tech
>Industry: Automation

And lastly is a social/political/economic shift. This is due to all of the above factors, but it bodes well for the 'redpilled' mindset, as well as overall authoritarian ideals.

Any Renaissance is the evolution of humanity, but consider humanity a singular organism evolving. We started a single celled organism (primitive/tribal) and evolved forward. The 2R is a more complex organism containing more cells than the prior organism.

The 'more cells' means a more authoritarian outlook, due entirely to law & order being needed to deal with such a large population.

Hopefully this makes sense to people.