Took me a couple days but I read the whole thing:

Took me a couple days but I read the whole thing:
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md

I recommend it to the general Sup Forums audience.

Apparently Russia is a horrifying dystopian hellhole, where the majority of people are cruel, uncivilized, perverted, sadists.

Any Russians reading this, are the descriptions accurate, or are they figments of the author's insanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nothing-True-Everything-Possible-Surreal/dp/1610396006
youtube.com/watch?v=YYcfHLCuQFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

\> Apparently World is a horrifying dystopian hellhole, where the majority of people are cruel, uncivilized, perverted, sadists.

> Any people reading this, are the descriptions accurate, or are they figments of the author's insanity?

Fixed that for you. Also yes, I can fully cofirm.

Touche

I spent my childhood in Bulgaria and I recognized some of the things Sadakov writes about, but in his narrative everything is many times worse than it was in Bulgaria in the late 80s and 90s. I'm inclined to believe him. He accompanies his script with links to videos confirming some of things he describes

>willage

>a horrifying dystopian hellhole, where the majority of people are cruel, uncivilized, perverted, sadists.

I know that feel.

>>Anyone actually from India can tell you that the skin color divide is correlated with caste
> Indeed. As is IQ - which is why India will never be a first world country. You guys are basically a more massive version of South Africa with the only difference being your best human capital remains (mostly) the elite while the Afrikaaners have been deposed by the low-IQ hordes.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: XlgdmJm1) 01/06/17(Fri)00:54:41 No.105872447▶
>

read this

amazon.com/Nothing-True-Everything-Possible-Surreal/dp/1610396006

Why do you think this is the case? It's a vast barren country with over 180 ethnic groups. The weather is extreme and religious division is big. You have Christian and Muslim Oblasts. Siberian Oblasts are pretty much Asian. They had 80 years of communism which destroyed its people and it will take 80 years to heal from the communist scourge. Putin is only the beginning but it's going to take a looong time before Russia is a 1st world country, if that ever happens. About 40% of Russia is good white stock and the rest is trash.

Russia is great if you're a masculine, assertive, Christian or Jew, with knowledge of languages and a degree in something. Or just own a bank account with money.
Life is cheap.
Land is cheap.
Girls are hawt.

Otherwise you're doomed to a life of poverty

youtube.com/watch?v=YYcfHLCuQFg

LOL, NIKITKA, IS THAT YOU

Daily reminder that Sadkov:

>burned a fucking hamster alive to prove how edgy he is

>comfirmed to having faggot buttsex in their liberal subculture

>was 3 month in nuthouse

>biggest meme of russian analog of Sup Forums, was beaten numerous times IRL

>killed a rooster in front of cathedral of christ the saviour idk why

>if you don't reply to this post your mom will die today

>was desecrating WWII memorials

He didn't write about the first two in the text I read, but the rest you say is true.
His actions seem to have been shaped by the depravity, alcoholism, and violence of his surroundings though.

I'm interested to know if those descriptions are commonplace or if he is exaggerating

purge the pinko scum

Really depends where you live and who you interact with.

too lazy summarise it for us.

He's cherrypicking lying faggot. And since it's a big "no-no" to send those people in gulags, he's being beaten by ordinary people.

How country can be a fucking nightmare dictatorship and allow those faggots as Nikitka to exist? Dividing by zero, right?
I wonder how he's still alive.

>born in shitty village to dysfunctional family, becomes outcast
>moved to bigger town, disillusioned with Russia
>fails several business ventures as programmer
>has on-off relationship with a jewish poet slut
>goes off the rails in full on hatred for Russia, does shit like
>gets committed to mental institution and his health gets ruined

>His actions seem to have been shaped by the depravity, alcoholism, and violence of his surroundings though.

Found the liberal.

Russia was masterminded to be this way. They killed all the decent, honest, hard-working folk by forcing them to build technologies in gulags from 1917 onward. When the technology they sought was done they killed them (perfect cover).

Similar has happened to JFK for the USA, and the UK never had a chance with all the Goddamn pedos.

So one day in the not-so-distance future a nanotech bomb is going to cull the planet in

Thank you.

>Familiar people advised to consider how to improve Russia and make it a good country. After some thought, I came to the conclusion that the only way would be to reduce Russian population, ousting Russian by decent people and the replacement of the Russian language by a convenient language, such as English.

The guy is literally pol, you can't not like him

I see. What's the Russian analog of pol that you mentioned btw?

Oh well this mongoloid balding 30y old tatar have spread his butthurt to the Sup Forums.

Yeah and Sup Forums is populated by fucking morons so I guess he'd fit right in.

>born in shitty village to dysfunctional family, becomes outcast
And so? We should give him a car or something to make him feel better?
>moved to bigger town, disillusioned with Russia
No way! What the fuck he was expecting?
>fails several business ventures as programmer
Because like every 3rd now is programmer, and, apparently, Nikita is a shitty one.
>has on-off relationship with a jewish poet slut
nigger or jews - it's always bad news
>goes off the rails in full on hatred for Russia, does shit like (You)
You swapped reason and cause. He does that shit not because everyone hates him. Nobody was giving a single fuck about him in the first place. Then he start his chimpouts and get what he deserved.
>gets committed to mental institution and his health gets ruined
it's a good thing tho

Cackle

i was your average high iq low effort Sup Forumsack but if you care the slightest bit about the survival of the white race and europe please study up on russia

the russia you see in the news and online is a lie

russia admits a murder rate 4x that of the usa despite having no niggers

its all a sad lie propagated by a failed state that chooses to kill and antagonize whites instead of its many oriental neighbors

i wish this was not the case but its all bullshit and white people are dying because of it.

Russians are scum tho

Fuck him anyway

Russian girls are cute..

like, really cute...

Russians, please explain why they are so cute

You have to look good, or you will not be able to sell enough one dollar blowjobs to survive.

The story was good. Half of his problems come from the fact that he is degenerate transexual jew, other half from the fact that russia really is dystopian nightmare.

> muh gaymz developer
> I want to fugg and Mary trannies
> Dostoievski and Puschkin's shit
> Hehehe kill rooster lmao
> BTW NATO is good

I don't particularly like Russia but this is some damn subjective autobiography

>Apparently Russia is a horrifying dystopian hellhole, where the majority of people are cruel, uncivilized, perverted, sadists.
no shit? it's a country where the leading cause of death is alcoholism, only barely edging out general substance abuse and homicide. that's the 'joke' of it.

I mean, ignoring truth or fiction for a moment, is it well written? does it have flow and hold interest of reader? if not, i'd never think of reading it even if it was 100% accurate. Spergs seldom have good writing prose.