Brit/pol/ - Wakey Wakey Dirty Wagey Edition

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Dirty opportunist scum: (((Soft brexit))) will be an (((economic success)))
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

>The free market doesn't work - and at last Labour is admitting it
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/market-labour-industrial-strategy

>Wales get cucked - "Immigration should be devolved"
itv.com/news/wales/2017-01-05/calls-for-immigration-rules-to-be-devolved-to-wales/

>Queen Elizabeth "nearly shot" by Buckingham Palace guard
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-nearly-shot-buckingham-palace-guard-security-late-night-walk-elizabeth-ii-a7510376.html

>700 patients die because of the SNP and their shit handling of the NHS
express.co.uk/news/uk/750258/SNP-bed-blockers-crisis-patients-die-stuck-hospital

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Cameron's shadow of failure looms over Brexit
ft.com/content/c134f4da-d35b-11e6-b06b-680c49b4b4c0

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CoWPL28Z9-E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0Sz2LuslHg
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc
youtube.com/watch?v=UxE0ATGNF5A
youtube.com/watch?v=pGC42gUSOZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Az8EKTQA-wY
youtube.com/watch?v=y4vPEe4I7hM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6ufxRl4oc
youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C43qAeEMOk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi.

reeeee

>Tfw YKTD gets bulied into changing his sleeping pattern.

good on your for securing first post!
we are #1, of course
1776 my friend
wasn't that something!

>Tfw May gets bullied into changing her Brexit pattern

Don't you need some sort of Physical picture ID and NI number to sign on here though?
Surely it'd be in some sort of database

I'm not sure what it's like to be honest though, never signed on myself

(Checked)

Stop it.

Quit with the divide and conquer memes.
I'm going to Bismark the Anglosphere whether you like it or not.

You have to remember that several parts of Britain are foreign countries
In parts of the country where the dole offices are staffed, run and filled with all sorts of illegals and fresh-off-the-boaters who can barely speak English nobody's going to give a toss

Not to mention the white-but-not-that-white parts where there are semi-competent white people giving out the bennies but will look the other way because of the threat of violence and racism accusations

>tfw Mummy May is going to arrest YKTD soon for being a nonce

"Kill me, Pete"

Theresa May is 5 foot 5 inches tall

The absolute STATE of those policemen

Kill us all Pete.

I guess that's true, probably happens in London quite a lot I would imagine, still, I thought there would be some sort of central database with pictures etc to stop this sort of stuff happening

Scary to think how much these sorts of foreigner scum claim a month

I think she's in heels there mate

>I think she's in heels there mate
Nah, look at her right foot (on our left).
That looks like a sole that's flat against the ground.

>I thought there would be some sort of central database with pictures etc to stop this sort of stuff happening
>Falling for the 'all-powerful efficient state' meme
I bet you think that it's because of the Snoopers' Charter and GCHQ and MI5 being grossly overfunded that we haven't had some loony go out and stab a bunch of people either

They don't know their arses from their elbows lad. The majority of Job Centres in white areas are staffed by retarded middle-aged women who care more about getting you out of there ASAP so they can carry on drinking their coffee and chatting to their co-workers than actually seeing if you've been looking for a job, so God forbid what the ones staffed by subhumans with an in-group preference for helping their kin take money from the state are like

It's hard to tell at a straight on angle

Yeah, I don't know much about the inner workings but I do know the state is never going to be as efficient at tackling this stuff like they try to say they are, and what i'm thinking is getting more into the 1984esque ID card scenario

And I imagine this is what's happening at the Job centres staffed and gone to by pakis and the likes youtube.com/watch?v=T0Sz2LuslHg

>tfw a radical centrist revolution is currently underway

Lib Dems 2020
Just you wait and see

Oh, that only has to happen once. After one outburst of violence, whitey plays ball.

From "Spoilt Rotten! The Toxic Cult of Sentimentalty" by Theodore Dalrymple, a book I recommend everyone ITT reads;

"According to the Archives of Diseases of Childhood, 9/10 trainees in paediatric medicine in Britain had witnessed a violent incident involving a child, nearly half of them within the last year. 4/10 had been threatened by a parent, 5% had actually been assaulted, and 10% had been the object of an attempted assault. It is important to understand that these figures are quite enough to produce a permanent atmosphere of intimidation, and that this atmosphere of intimidation pervades everything. A single incident has a powerful demostration effect. Here I will give two examples, drawn from slightly different spheres, of how behaviour is changed by such an atmosphere.

I once had a patient (Theodore Dalrymple is a prison doctor of some four decades, t. YKTD) who claimed that he had not worked for a long time because of a back injury. He received a certificate of ill health and exemption from work by his GP. Despite this back injury, his main interests were judo and jogging, which he did every night without fail. I noticed that in the hospital he got on and off his bed without the slightest difficult or suggestion of back pain. In short, he was a fit and athletic young man.

I telephoned his GP to inform him of my finding, suggesting that his alleged back injury could not justify a certificate of ill health.

'Oh, I know all that', said the GP to me, as if I were being very naive in supposing that a certificate should be based upon the truth. 'But the last time I refused to give such a certificate to someone, he picked up the computer on my desk and threw it at me, and before long we were rolling about on the floor. Since then, I have given a sick certificate to anyone who wanted one.'

This, no doubt, helps to explain how it has come about that, despite ever-rising levels of health, as measured objectively, Britain now has millions of certified invalids, more indeed than after the First World War. A relatively small amount of violent is sufficient to produce a large, long-lasting effect."

We are FUCKED

violence*

Kill me, Pete

Our time is now

Stop opposing a second Brexit referendum

youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc
youtube.com/watch?v=UxE0ATGNF5A

>Implying

Stop using the metric system

It's scary to think how one incident can intimidate people so much to become a yes man to everyone in fear of it happening again, an allowing people to so easily circumvent a system
I would say to grow a backbone and stand your own but I know people would just try and phone some sort of superior to try and get the person to do what they want

United Anglosphere that solely uses Imperial measurements WHEN?

>I would say to grow a backbone and stand your own
It's easy to say that but when you're some roly-poly woman with weak ankles or a middle-class pencil pusher in a tie as thin as your waist who's just been battered to fuck by some crim, the argument doesn't really wash

I'd fuck me, hard

I mainly meant in reaction to people you know are lying and trying to get around something, not to people genuinely in the need of some help and rest

The amount of paperwork it produces is just not worth it most of the time

Get back to us when you start using British Imperial measurements.

>The amount of paperwork it produces is just not worth it most of the time
Spoken like a true jobsworth.

You still in search of work, YKTD?

I thoroughly enjoyed the Karenposting thread yesterday Lads.

Absolutely, as per my binding agreement, and all posts claiming the contrary are satire, I follow the law

I'm just trying to explain how fucked the welfare system is from the point of view of someone that's part of it, this is one area that I can actually back up my points thanks to personal experience, surely

She can't be 5'5 surely, I met her once a few years ago and she was huge. I can't judge height well though as I'm tall asf

It's what Google claims

"theresa may height"

Sort of sad to know that the amount of paperwork something can cause results in them taking the easiest route to avoid hassle

BTFO

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>I follow the law

How can someone hate a person they have never met?

Or an ideology they haven't followed?

Can someone say sodomy is bad if they haven't taken it up the arse?

Hitchens is such an astute philosopher, I can see why Twitter suits him so perfectly.

Literally not an argument

sgoin on lads?

Well spotted.

Now all you need to do is work out the argument I might have been implying and we can have a discussion like grown ups.

Brexit doesent have to happen.

All that matters is we voted for it and got to look cool on Sup Forums

Like if you kept your mouth shut. No one would know if we were in the EU or not

>All that matters is we voted for it and got to look cool on Sup Forums
This and only this

If Labour would append "international" to every complaint about the banks, maybe they'd break through the cliche of THE BANKERS THE BONUSES and tap into people's natural distrust of foreigners.

"At a time when there's severe financial pressure on all of our public services, from schools to the NHS to the armed forces it's a disgrace that we're giving yet another handout of taxpayer money to INTERNATIONAL banks."

(I'm not quite sure if there's a better word than international. I'm basically trying to spin "operates globally" as "foreign" to wane sympathy from the sector because FUCK global banking.)

>Not to mention the white-but-not-that-white parts where there are semi-competent white people giving out the bennies but will look the other way because of the threat of violence and racism accusations
The most cuntering thing about this is that people who actually need money always wind up the first to be kicked in the teeth because they're the easiest targets, while the DWP a whole is built on "you'll get the numbers down or we won't renew your contract :^)" or in the case of disability, outright private contracting some wank to sit and see if a man in a wheelchair with no arms can still lift a box with his teeth.

The absolute state of globalism

Your experience is based on a postindustrial area in Wales where nobody can drag themselves to make the credulity-breaking assertion there are "plenty of jobs", isn't it?

tfw my kids have to go to two different schools miles apart
tfw a single room in my town will cost you £600 a month
tfw the schools are filled to the brim with blacks and pakis
tfw can't get a doctors appointment for a week because its backed up
tfw my local hospital has been on code black three times in one month
tfw endless traffic jams, buses are overpopulated and overpriced, train fares are a scam.
tfw endless multilcultural anti-white diversity propaganda shoved down my throat at every level, from college advertisements, to the radio, to the tv to banners at the train station

This is the country I got to grow up into.

Tell me why immigration was so great, again?

muh restaurants

>House prices up
>Satisfaction with public services plunging.
>More people take up the magic of driving over those nasty railways
>consumer culture gains more disparate audiences.
>social cohesion destroyed
>full employment impossible to come about by accident, ensuring the pressure on wages is always downwards.
>everyone's distrustful and willing to lie down and accept state surveillance

What wasn't great about it? It worked better than in his wildest dreams.

Exactly
>tfw Southern ponces ITT merely adopted the dark

>Tfw watching wanted down under on bbc one

Why does Britpol hate morality man?

This is the worst argument desu

Japan has Indian restaurants but didn't need mass immigration from India to achieve that

>tfw every single meme relating to "God Save the Queen" or "For Queen and Country" will have to be edited soon

The scale of the project will be astounding

www.strawpoll.me/12036528

I cant bear the thought of her dying

Anti-drugs and pro-religion which are much more unfashionable opinions than most of Sup Forums's alt-right ubercool libertarian pagan heroes

>Scream and shout that your future sovereign is a traitor and scum of the earth whenever you're allowed on the media
>Drunk tweet all the time about Russian hacking and 'retaliation' in all caps
>Openly call for war with Russia even when you're not drunk

>wtf i lost my job now

>ywn live in 100% white Britain

Why live at all.

I hate this country. It is a grey and soulless nightmare.

And still immigrants keep pouring in. I am stuck in the South East in the shadow of London and this place is rapidly decreasing in both living conditions and social quality. There are now gangs of black teens roaming the streets - they weren't here about five years ago and now they're everywhere riding around on their fucking bikes, playing grime and being extremely antisocial

Why do foreigners have priority? Why is there a thousand fucking state funded interpreters? Why aren't they forced to pay for their own fucking translation?

The local hospital's maternity ward is filled with fucking Nigerians on their third and second kid, WTF is happening ??? There was a huge black woman in the car park of said hospital a few weeks ago screaming down her phone for "protection from the Witches and evil"

Its fucking over for this place lad, Essex is 90% lost, the rich barricade themselves in their fucking rich towns and secluded neighbourhoods whereas the rest of us have to struggle to compete both economically and for space with the massive, massive influx of foreigners - mainly black Africans and various muslims.

Why can't our country be primarily for those who have had family here for generations?

Why should we be forced to share with people who we have absolutely NO kinship with whatever and actively seek to dilute out culture and people.

Feels good to be a faggot

Can't believe this stupid memer did this

About time.

Fuck me, he didn't really say that did he?

>Sup Forums's alt-right ubercool libertarian pagan heroes

Like Milo?
That dangerous faggot makes me laugh.
Funny that those horrible violence loving Muslims haven't killed him yet.

>>Scream and shout that your future sovereign is a traitor and scum of the earth whenever you're allowed on the media
Shame I was starting to warm to Mensch.
Who was she talking about?

You've obviously never come across a hard jaffa cake

I can't believe UKIP thought that Trump tactics would work in Britain

>Who was she talking about?
Donald "Vladimir Putin" Drumpfzfffhfhfphhbbrtrttf of course

>Why do foreigners have priority?

>Why can't our country be primarily for those who have had family here for generations?
Because those at the very top replaced Keynesian economics of full employment with another system. They got itchy that the game was up once the working class realized it had some form of power, so they changed the system to re-introduce employment - permanently.

Then they made more and more moves to ensuring money could be moved around the world freely, so no domestic upset could pose a threat to their power ever again.

But the system isn't sustainable. They thought they were being clever - wages were stagnant, you can't force them up easily... so lend. People feel richer and ask less questions.

5 years after the end of Breton Woods:
youtube.com/watch?v=pGC42gUSOZY
(wonderful btw.)

>re-introduce employment
Re introduce UN-employment.

When your boss can fire you and replace you easily, you tend to shut up and sit down instead of fighting your corner.

Seriously considering moving to New Zealand lads

I thought by future sovereign you meant Charles, William or little baby George.
Insulting Trump is fine by me. The man is an obvious fraud.

It's because of your fucked up immigration system prioritizing unskilled Bangladeshi "curry chefs" etc. over skilled immigrants. Mind you that voting for Brexit will only amplify this issue since it will acceleate the black/paki-ization of Britain since native Brits don't have very high birthrates while these immigrants do.

Now, from what I've seen in London, Edinburgh, Derby and Manchester, Britain does need immigrants to take care of many jobs especially in professions such as engineering. Ironically, the immigration system prioritizes importing these unskilled human trash hordes over e.g. foreign students graduating from British unis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az8EKTQA-wY

Footage of her funeral lads

Narrated by an unashamed Labour councillor Muslim who unironically believes that she's burning in hell and wants to take her seat one day

>THERE'S BRENDAN COX AND THE KIDS WAVING TO ME!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAVING TO ME

Nah. Firing people should have to be approved by the state. Not private greedy people who would lower wages if they could

Jeremy corbyn will make it illegal to fire someone unless they have missed 30 days of work. And if they show up for even one day. It resets and you still have to pay them.

Thank you for the insightful post.

Just have to save up and escape to the south west of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4vPEe4I7hM

Sounds like Owen Jones if he was a woman
>

That's sad, I quite like him precisely for his, lets say inconventional ideas.
> Like Milo?
What about this faggot on the left.

>Jeremy corbyn will make it illegal to fire someone unless they have missed 30 days of work. And if they show up for even one day. It resets and you still have to pay them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6ufxRl4oc

Looks like his rape gang business was a success.

Is he, dare I say... our guy?

>douglas
>on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ

>Please note Kaffirs do not go to heaven

>Reagan reached out to PATCO. He wanted a few unions to endorse his candidacy. He saw the air traffic controllers as a union that he could work with. Most controllers were military veterans. Many of them were socially conservative. And he felt if any union could be brought into the Republican tent, maybe PATCO would be that union. So he and PATCO basically worked out a deal, and he promised that he would do what he could for the union in their negotiation when it came up in 1981. So it was a deep irony that PATCO did endorse Reagan in 1980. Reagan won. PATCO expected big returns from that endorsement. But when the negotiation actually unfolded in 1981, they were deeply disappointed. They decided to strike. But that was a bridge too far for Reagan.

(Reagan fired 11,000 air traffic controllers for striking, it took 10 years for staffing levels to recover)

The absolute S T A T E of neoliberalism.

> left
On your screen, not politically obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=C43qAeEMOk8

Murray is a kike warmonger