Is this true? Are they really more powerful than the other 49?

Is this true? Are they really more powerful than the other 49?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBJk3XICfaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're cucks that suck BBC.

legend has it that a Minnesota football player has the rapin' powers of ten normal men.

>Swedish diaspora goes crazy over Somali cock, even in Minnesota.
I'm pretty sure it is genetic.

grain belt instead of summit or surly.

but yes, minnesota will be the last bastian of whites in the continental U.S.

duluth trading is based in Wisconsin

Aye, we suffer great white guilt. Because we're better than you.

85% white sounds okay, probably one of the most white places in the US.

KEK

>but yes, minnesota will be the last bastian of whites in the continental U.S.
LOL

Yeah we can blend in with all the Somalis, liberals, and Swedecuck descendants there.

Moved to MN from Chiraq. Love it up here. Everyone's nice and the water/air are cleaner, and there's actual /out/ things to do. 10/10 state

>better
>submitting to the lowest form of humans
K

Lived here all my life, Somalis are mostly confined to big cities (St. Cloud, Minneapolis, St. Paul)

In the suburbs it's fine and in the rural areas it's great.

Our outdoors is pretty good, especially up north, I'm hoping to move to Montana or Utah one day, but for now it's pretty comfy where I am

And we just legalized suppressors :^)

I hate my residence in Canada Minor. Too many imported Somalis and locally-raised cucks of Swedish & German descent.

somalis are a meme, you see them like twice a year if unless you need a taxi near the airport.

and we don't breed with niggers like the rest of america

No, Alaska is

German/Scand purity and master race.. KEK. peasant irish/slav or inbred brit spotted

True, interracial dating is almost nonexistent here even in the Twin Cities area. White people pretend not to be racist but no one likes niggers.

No of course it's not true and here is proof.

Kek. I don't know why but I burst out laughing.

from one swampnigger to another. No

The city of Duluth is in Minnesota. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess they were originally based there.

I haven't seen that chart before. That actually gives me hope that things will turn out all right once Trump helps us deport all the somalis. No real tainting of the bloodline yet.

No

Surly can suck my Swedish cock. Grainbelt Nordeast or bust.

It's decently cold tonight. I only live about a half hour outside of St. Paul, so we've still got a fair number of gibs when you patronize local businesses. But I work in a small town where there's two, really mellow resident black guys who wash dishes at a pretentious inn in the town.

Even the some of the blacks in the cities are decent and have a universal hatred for the somalis.

Source: I live in Minneapolis.

What's so special about this "Duluth Trading" brand of underwear?

I've never heard of it.

German/Norge/potato-nigger

a picture like this doesn't exist in any other state, even north dakota would have one or two natives

It's the best undies you'll ever own.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBJk3XICfaU

They make some decent work pants. I have a pair from early last year that are still holding up.

>didn't vote trump
>powerful

I don't think anyone likes Somalis. They're universally despised wherever they go, And why do they smell so bad?

somali enablers, one of the biggest cucks in the union
swedish heritage

This seems to be one of the few places in the US where most decent people, regardless of color, share and unite over a hatred of niggers. The local Asian community is entertaining as hell when commenting on the subject.

Trudeau is your president.
You lost 5-4 tonight against the U.S. because based Minnesotan Kieffer Bellows is a god, and brian bellows REFUSED to let his child be Canadian LOL

Best pair of undies I've ever worn. Expensive but worth having a pair. Buy a pair.

The Vikings fucking suck go lions

LOL. "somali enablers and nigger enablers"

>backed the wrong horse
>take it out on other people
Sad

thats just a map of where black people were before the great migration

The vikings do suck :^) but we have a pretty nice stadium now at least.

this is Canadian small towns everywhere.

Canadian small towns are the last bastion of true racism. Its our only true identity left.

It's a map of exactly what it says you fucking mongoloid inbred rat. Englands gene 'pool' is as big and diverse as a droplet of my fucking piss.

I've had Arab Uber drivers who rant to no end about Somalis. They call them worse than shit. The Twin Cities are one of the nation's best secrets. I can own a pile of guns, live an urban lifestyle, and rent is cheap as fuck. MN is also one of the fittest states in the country, so lots of attractive women everywhere.

>most cucked Midwestern state other than Illinois
>powerful

Kek

t. Duluth viral marketing

I literally fuck Minnesotans for breakfast.

>cucked
>minnesota has the biggest wealth and health disparity between whites and non whites in the entire country

sure bro. lel

>have voted democrat for a longer streak than any other state
>letting Somalians take over your urban area
>not cucked

Scandis are shit tier wherever they go

Where you at? Burnsville/Apple Valley reporting in, could be worse

>One of the most educated states in the country
>Lowest unemployment
>Low crime
>2nd highest life expectancy
>Top tier healthcare system
>Top tier gun rights
>Top tier hunting and fishing
>One of the highest percentage of whites
>Greatest income disparity between whites nad blacks in the country
>Best medical center in North America

Lel peasant boy, falling for the Somali meme kek

Today I will remind them

And ya I've got -11 right now on my phone, have to get up for work in just over an hour, better go start my car :^)

This, if you get past the minorities, the state is really well off

who /mankato/ here

Got a pair for christmas 2 years back, they were like $45 I think

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

>fuck al franken
>re-elect him anyway

>Top tier gun rights

Compared to Chicago, sure. Laughable compared to the lower Midwest and south though.

Yeah sorry, we like to elect meme politicians, Jesse Ventura, Franken, Bachman, etc.

The niggers are really segregated in this state. Most of the niggers/Somalis are clustered in a few Metro neighborhoods. Rural MN is extremely white.

Anyone have the Minnesotan spurdo?

Also MN is top tier. Rich history, nature, economy, and living condiyions

>Rural MN is extremely white

This is true for every non-southern state.

Politically speaking, the metro area is lost, but you're right about the high degree of freedom in urban areas, if you're willing to be a closet conservative.

Minnesota's aright but North Dakota makes stronger people.

Not saying ND has more shit to do, but they make actual men. Minnesota is the Midwest's Oregon.

Fargo is starting to get cucked by all the refugees