What's wrong with upper middle class ''highly educated'' white girls?

>slut and proud
This won't hurt future employment or anything. Go ahead take my picture :^)

>probably she is dating a very rich brown drug lord and taking selfies in facebook right now

They are the most coddled large group of people in human history and have had to deal with precisely zero problems in their own personal lives.

This. All raised as 'princesses" and never told no.

Baby boomers fathers was a mistake

If you're a slut and you're proud then why would you care if people call you a slut?

P A T R I A R C H Y!

Universities are just marxist ideology brainwashing camps

women have the minds of children.

>daddy wont pay any attention to her because he has to work so she can have all the things he gives her. fucking tyrone will teach daddy not to ignore me!

wrong

women at that age have the foresight of a butterfly (they have high time preference, meaning instant gratification is preferred to delayed satisfaction)

the instant gratification of fighting "injustice" to them is more important than the quest for a proper mate in life.

they're being manipulated by the situation they are in (care free college) .so they feel the need to repay the system "feminism" . ..

don't be excessively critical of them unless you know them personally (these women are ironically "shitposting" to draw attention to problems they perceive as real and urgent.

I hope both sides (M F) learn to respect each other more and themselves

>don't be excessively critical of them

Hi r*ddit. Bye r*ddit.

They want to hop on the oppressed person train because it's cool and trendy according to MTV so they fight meme causes like rape culture

The best way to fight puritanism is to empower the state to purge those engaging in it.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PURGE?!

Firings. Expulsions. Exile.

Whatever it takes.

>don't be excessively critical of them

No, fuck that noise.

hi zika chimp .. back to your favela
don't bring those weak ass lines and talk to me about reddit bitch
76 iq zika brain .. we're discussing WHITE PEOPLE .. that's when you stay quite and hide that flag bitch

Bye r e d d i t.

Your armor is white too

>no fuck that noise
who the hell will be left to engage with (that's what I'm suggesting, engage without being critical) .. they are fucking human beings ! .. It's not deliberate, they obviously think they are helping "society"
men are part of it and so are women (without one , the other fails , regardless how right they were in their convictions)

>they are fucking human beings

Communists (SJW's) are not people.

>autists are ____
>basement dwellers are ____
>pol is for virgin _____
>white bois are ____

do you see how easy it is to dismiss people when the adjective is the focus instead of the person (how many things did you stand for in the past that you'd still proudly espouse today )

Everything.

>do you see how easy it is to dismiss people when the adjective is the focus instead of the person

You posit that I am somehow ignorant of my own beliefs, or that I have somehow missed some point of logic which is clouding my thinking, but you are sorely mistaken.

I understand what I am doing perfectly well. What I am doing, quite simply, is categorizing Communists (SJW's) as being less than human due to their specific ideological stances. Then, based in that notion, I am advocating for legislation and state power by which their rights could be systematically violated (firings/expulsion/exile) to produce a specific outcome.

This is what you have to understand. I see what you are getting at, and I understand very well what my own suppositions imply.

I am telling you that I do not care.

These people, through non-violent means, must be removed from every position of power and influence across the West through the use of appropriate legislation. They must then be denied the right to ever return to these institutions (government, academia, etc.).

I think we're very similar now that we've made our peace / stated out beliefs (maybe I missed something OP said, I was just going by the posted insults from people to an image of women peacefully protesting something they feel is important)

I have lived under communist rule while in Europe. So I'm aware what they are capable of .. and pic related is what my people did with our president after they had enough of that shit.

I hold modified Nat Soc beliefs (modernized for more individualism)

my point to all these posts was that people changed so much in the last 2 years, let's remember people can change (and the new converts are usually the most ardent supporters after)

> white knighting this hard

exterminate yourself, mangina

German user please, I'm warning you lames .. not today

I'd rather be white and a knight
than ruined by that east block kike