ITT: We provide burgers with an education one green text at a time

ITT: We provide burgers with an education one green text at a time.

>1) Europe is not a country

i have never seen a government go so hard against its people for the sake of muslims, i rather fucking live in america than the uk.

>amendments you heard of them you britcuck?

The reason you are starting in Mart is the high fructose corn syrup found in nearly every processed food and drink.

Take some time to read the ingredients listed and cut HFCS out of your diet forever.

Your younger brother, Australia.
We care about you and want you to live a healthy life.

>op is a faggot

americans just don't give a shit about an european country as youre all irrelevant so we just lump you together

*sharting not starting
Fucking autocorrect.
Sorry.

Yes! It's terrible!
The worst part is seeing old Christopher Hitchens videos from ~10 years ago when he was predicting this and everyone thought he was exaggerating or just a loony.

> UK has no constitution but a loose collections of laws allowing judge and politicians to do whatever they want. Including public surveillance, free-speech inhibition and forces Islamisation. Beside running an elite pedo ring UK should be top 1 of the list of a deep cleansing.

>Europe is not a country

It's more of a bathhouse.

>Muh history

Ow. Ow. Ow. Fucking Ow.
>'Murrica please help
>p.s. niggers are human

>t irrelevant shithole

Learn the difference between "write someone" and "write TO someone"

If Europe is not a country, why do they have states like Germany or France then?

Checkmate, Europoors.

UK is a country tho so.....

>2) Europe is no longer white

>t irrelevant shithole

Hush.
Without Australia we wouldn't have invented...
Well, without Australia we wouldn't have...
I mean, if Australia didn't exist...

Thank god seppos invented fast food.
If we left it to the roofuckers, Organic Sand would be a choice on the menu.

this is one of the biggest redpills Europe can swallow. The individual countries in Europe are around the size of one or two states in the us. I remember having a foreign exchange student over who wanted to visit commiefornia over the weekend, and we lived in the midwest.

>sweden is going to be a 3rd world country

Herb requires proper pronouncement of the letter H.

>Italy is not south Italy.

Several grocery stores in America have completely black listed high fructose corn syrup since the government won't. Although it has more to do with diabetes than diarrhea

I am so done with the hfcs, aspartame and msg fucking meme about how its literally hitler of all processed items.

Over consumption of these things leads to problems for fucks sake not if you have them in moderation and watch what you eat

sauc pls

>you have to make money and not let your women get raped by Muslims

The phrase "I could care less" doesn't actually mean anything. And you immediately come across as full blown retarded for saying it.

But what if you could care less. Lets say you are at .05% care, Thats still another .05% of care you could lose.

So is it a threat then? Are they threatening to care less?

>Your younger brother

Cringe shit

How would you differentiate between 0.5% care left and 99.5% care left?