JAMES ALEFANTIS MAKES DEATH THREATS TO YOUTUBER: SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

Keep posting about Trump and Podesta art, it's not gonna make this go away

This kiddie diddler finally got triggered into making a mistake

ALEFANTIS' TIES TO THE PEGASUS MUSEUM WERE EXPOSED AND HE LOST HIS SHIT OVER IT

Youtuber posts about threats on Voat:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Original video:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U&t=3s

Original video exposing Alefantis' ties to Pegasus Museum:

vid.me/WBhD

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
mpdc.dc.gov/unsolved
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pizzagate in a nutshell

Buy my stuff at pizzagategear.con
Totally not profiteering

Bump

Where is the proof?

There is more proof of a flat Earth than there is for this Pizza nonsense.

IGNORE THE KIKE

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

>27 posts by this ID in the other thread
here is your (you)

MESSAGE HIM. DON'T THREATEN THOUGH.

Kike shills and pedoshits think they can sweep this under the rug through intimidation.

oven dodger pls

>tfw you want to have sex with a child so badly that you spend all your free time projecting

for vistory

fuck alefantis

>all charges were dropped
:^)

pegasus

also they are shilling more aggressively

Kek wills ur post as being disinfo. My digirs confirm.

RECAP RECAP RECAP

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* The museum has a terrace that's a perfect place to observe a playground.

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* It can only be accessed through an alley.

* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

* They set up a soundproof room in that museum.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

* Alefantis made death threats against the YouTuber [[[[WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE OP]]]]

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number (1-202-2XX-0777)

* YouTuber filled a police report (Galveston Police Department, 386, 17-000111)

* YouTuber posted proof is the real profile (fb.com/james.alefantis)

>oven dodger

From now on i will post something on trump every-time you will post antisemitic stuff ITT

But.. but.. but.. muh Russians!!!

Muh Russians leaked emails that started PG!!!

Muh Russians!!!

>Overwhelming threats followed by calming and conciliatory language, and then suggestions of working together/collaborating

is what I got out of that video. it's an age old persuasion technique. M/LE use something very similar in interrogations. i've had several bosses who used it on me and fellow employees, and I was told to do it to mine once I moved up the ladder a bit.

guy might be a kiddy diddler but there is definitely a reason he's at the top.

Obviously we need to start up EWO again and look into this

Here's exactly one (You) for you, yid.

>People are still pursuing this delusional sherlock holmes larp fantasy

thread reminder:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
>Jorge Puello[edit]
>In the days following the group's initial arrest, Dominican Jorge Puello took on the role of legal advisor. Puello later acknowledged that he is under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador and wanted in the United States for smuggling people across the Canada–US border.
>under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador
>legal advisor
clinton foundation friends

i don't care

PEGASUS
E
G
A
S
U
S

Jesus christ stop spamming this copypasta

So this guy has CTR connections and they've got no qualms about shilling.

>(You)

alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile alefantis is a pedophile

Sources are included at he bottom of pic related

SMOKING GUN ON THE TRUMP PEDOPHILIA CASE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

>.03 shekels have been deposited in your account

IGNORE THE KIKE
IGNORE THE KIKE
IGNORE THE KIKE
IGNORE THE KIKE

Reminder that filtering IDs is a thing so you can auto-hide that kike who is going to shit up this thread like he did the last one

The Year Of Kek is at hand!
Don't reply to the Israeli.

>look mom, I can make threats in a vietnamese stamps forum!

IGNORE THE KIKE

IGNORE THE KIKE

It's not like Alefantis dated that David Brock fellow over at CTR for years

START LOOKING INTO PEGASUS ANONS

THEY WERE NEVER KILLING KIDS IN COMET WE JUST FOUND THE FUCKING MOTHERLOAD

Trump was in a party with a convicted pedophile.

Then little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them.

How interesting.

What kind of museum is the Pegasus Museum? Why can't I find any mention of an exhibit, or collections, or other, you know, museumy stuffs?

"Everything they say about me is true, except I don't like kids"
James Alefantis 2017

>this kike actually has CTR pasta always at hand
>he gets upset over people being antisemitic
You DO realize where you are right?

pegasus is one step closer to the truth

Probably because it's main attraction is the soundproofed room where they rape kids

Wonder if they will run news pieces about how there's no basements in this building?

This is the same internet kike shill from the last thread who posted 30 times in a thread with 120 replies

Never seen so much shilling concentrated

Such thing as autistic pedo jew exists. God's worst creation.

antisemitim is not okay regardless of where i am.

The fact this is a neo nazi website does not make hating jewish people okay

Besides i'm an atheist i don't believe in judaism

IGNORE THE KIKE.

Recap. Our way in is to call inspector pepe. That lock that is really high up seems like it may not be handicap accessible in case of a fire. It is a museum after all.

IGNORE THE KIKE

Hunting time
mpdc.dc.gov/unsolved

Missing near 11th NW

dig into pegasus. nao.

IGNORE THE KIKE LADS

Reminder that trump literally became Hillary Clinton

Note: He is going out of his way to be here. He has no reason to be here.

Trump kicked Epstein out of his hotel and told him never to return

IGNORE THE KIKE

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism

"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

>seth rich

FUCKS SAKE. JUST IGNORE THE KIKE.

this, safety first always

Oh hey look the Jew is back and still trying to perpetuate his lie that Trump is involved in pizzagate

News flash, if Trump was involved it wouldn't change anything. Trump's just a tool of ours. We will discard him and find a new champion if he fails us.

Now get out of our way before we put you back on the menu.

If any of you fags live in or near DC and don't stand in front of Pegasus with a "Home to a Child Sex Ring" sign then you're no longer white.

Expose this Alefatnis fucker.

Can you find any information about where the child was last seen? Did the parents ever take the child to that playground?

IGNORE THE KIKE

alefantis is like the leader of the shills, he was married to the founder of CTR..

but we all already know that.

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876
mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876
mpdc.dc.gov/node/1179876

STOP REPLYING TO THE JEW

LOOK INTO PEGASUS MUSEUM

THIS IS IT LETS FINISH THIS FIGHT ANONS

Nice lie, but trump actually partied TOGETHER with epstein.

pegasus needs digging

>Trump's just a tool of ours
Hahaha. You got played by Trump.

Don't give him a reply. He's trying to max out post limit.

IGNORE THE KIKE

my favorite part is that these people think the man they are slandering is the one that's going to get in trouble when the cops get involved.

Oy fukkin vey

Message Alefantis of Facebook. He's triggered and vulnerable. Don't say anything threatening or illegal, but something vague along the lines of "we know what you're up to"

why are you defending pedophiles?

IGNORETHE KIKE

They didnt record the convo, this is a fake scam so he can sell pizzagate gear.

his fucking name is PIZZAGEAR!

Thanks for your time shill, I didn't know the democrats had interns in England.

IGNORE THE KIKE

Reminder that trump = hillary clinton

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

IGNORE HIM

Once his kiddie rape dungeon is exposed he'll certainly be in some trouble.

WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE OP GUYS
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!

Flag checks out.

>IGNORETHE KIKE

>ignoring the text messages
>ignoring the facebook messages
whatever they're paying you it's too much

Trump faces felony criminal charges for bribery.
dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/

>shills panicking

>Alefantis panicking

This is literally all that matters, never relent comrades. Keep pushing.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Prove it!

Bump

Could be a minion of David Brock in Israel? Since Clinton foundation is worldwide, there's no doubt media matters is as well.

Guys, what if i told you... Trump is the same as Hillary Clinton?

Both got money from soros. also read this

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:

Sources: