Muh global warming

muh global warming

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Stream#Formation_and_behaviour
notrickszone.com/2017/01/02/crumbling-consensus-500-scientific-papers-published-in-2016-support-a-skeptical-position-on-climate-alarm/
youtube.com/watch?v=BSoT5R4bnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DGno9f05EF0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM
youtube.com/watch?v=n33AqzsyEOM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uVpXye35Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=btnhCI-wsKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously it's getting cold as fuck. It's really hard for me to get out of my warm bed every morning. Fuck that shit and fuck those "but global warming is real" jews.

I cannot claim that man-made global warming is real, but all I am going to say is that this conclusion has arisen due to __statistics__.

You are idiot if you think that a mere cold wave means that the earth is fucking freezing.

>I don't understand global warming: the thread

these are normal january temps

great job not understanding the climate.
The receding ice in the arctic has widened the arctic jet stream that is now bringing arctic air to most of europe.
global warming means that the global average is rising not that local temperatures are rising. local temperatures in certain areas will likely fall because of events like this.

Thats why it should be called global climate change so doofuses like you would understand.

>we still have winter so global warming isn't real

this is you

It's called Climate Change you dumb pasta. In August to September it's hot, and it's cold during November through February. That's why you must pay carbon tax to reduce Climate Change --- it works.

> what is average yearly temperature

It's fucking -17 here lads, send help.

I love cold climate. I enjoy to feel it in my body. I wear t-shirts in winter and only in the night I use sweaters. The funny thing is that everybody here can't hold the cold at all ad with 15°C they start complaining.

>tfw -27 last night

Celsius right? That's pretty much what I imagined all those places would be like, a little warmer if anything.

>Celsius right?

The entire civilized world uses Celsius you bumbling fool.

>posting on an american site
You never know, maybe OP was considerate

fuck you, dude.

I'm right next to you and we have a snow storm raging on atm, I would gladly take -20 over this.

That's the kind of thing so called "scientists" manipulate. It's a well known fact that if you pay someone to research climate change, they are going to invent some evidence.

It's like doctors trying to sell medicine. You just don't need that shit.

>the entire world aside from burgerland and some african shithole uses Celsius
>posting on a mongolian throat-singing imageboard

Look at it this way, at least the r*fugees will leave your borders alone for a while or they freeze to death.

>what is the difference between weather and climate??? XDDD
Dunce

1980s
>temperature increased by 0.01C
>OH MY GAWD GLOBAL WARMING CONFIRMED

2000s
>temperature dropped, icecaps growing
>w-we change the name to c-climate change ok?

Fuck man -19° here the air is literally freezing.

King niggers really wants us dead!

>__statistics__

which can be manipulated easily

Meh, they'll be back.
Until Germany,UK, France, Belgium and Sweden stop being kike controlled bastions of degeneracy, they ll keep coming.

Counting on you to keep removing whatever comes your way, brate.

damn it still fluctuates between 30 and 60 degrees F here, starting to wonder if winter will ever settle in for a while

mfw then i've never seen snow or been under 0º

fugg

Wtf. Are we just going to forsake Winterchan? Shameful display euro poors.

>it's still cold during winter so global warming jewish invention! FAKED RESEARCH! NEW WORLD ORDER MIND CONTROL

Sup Forumsacks are fucking dumb
any of you nigs take high school, or is this some other trump mayme

global warming is assessed by the rising temperatures
it does not matter that it's still cold, the proof of warming is that it's not as cold as it used to be you dumb fucks

Posting inane comment and Awoo anime faggotry?

Everyone wants you dead, you horrible kraut.

No doy, faggot. Please don't try to be smart, it's very unsettling.

Dat burek/pita made me hungry now bro

>implying I'm gonna believe the climate jew

What the fuck cambodia. Even you hate us ... ?

>mfw I have to go and shop around the snowstorm for 30 minutes now and I cannot eat sooner.

Never had pleskavica, but heard the ones, which are made here are shit. You got any recommendations near the border? I live like 30 mins away and will prolly go in Serbia for a days later this year.

This is what I picture you as
>"fahrenheit?"
>ignores rest of post
>omg fukk america fat burger tard ass use celsius everyone use celsius fukkkkk

>climate change
>global warming

>Spain, Valencia, 8C.
Wasn't Spain supposed to be comfy warm in winter?

Fuck off you muslim scum
>-15C and I'm finally able to enjoy winter and ski.

>muh global warming

b-b-but it was real in my mind...

please don't speak jewish to me, Abraham
go gerrymander some economies or something

What the fuck Manoel, we get negative temperatures even down here

Pretty much your whole country is above freezing, stop complaining.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

>trusting ((((statistics)))) in the 21 century

Im from the northern part but the southerners have great bbq with loads of spiciness, in Leskovac especially. You could go there probably or Nis and enjoy a some hot paprika spiced pljeskavica or cevapcici for sure. Hope you have a nice meal anyway

>im a fucking idiot that doesnt know the difference betwern climate and weather

>annually

I'm in Florida, it's like 90F (32C) out lately

Fuck you guys. I want winter goddamnit.

its so fucking cold

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Just Canarias, but anyway 8ºC (I'm quite sure it's higher in my city) is quite comfy

I can't believe that you are so stupids, anons.

why the fuck is norway's coast so hot?

You must be from the south of portugal

I've been near Porto with -6C before.

Yeah ? It's 4°C right now in my town. Doesn't feel like winter at all

No way he hates you more than he hates the Vietnamese

Full house check

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Stream#Formation_and_behaviour

>uh! butterfly effect makes coldification happen but also heatifies simultaneously if you weren't such a PISS NOOB you would understand that global warming also means that the globe COOLS and WARMS and COOLS at the same time because of chaos magick

Fuck you Pablo, there's nothing cool about freezing your ass off in -20

Pierre?

cyka blyat holodno

I sometimes wonder if I can pleasure myself with a icicle.

dam, but is a dry cold?
sounds quite unlivable

>global warming is assessed

no it's not

notrickszone.com/2017/01/02/crumbling-consensus-500-scientific-papers-published-in-2016-support-a-skeptical-position-on-climate-alarm/

You realize that you can have local areas which get colder while overall global averages continue to increase, right?

The earth is not just Western Europe, in fact 75% of the surface isn't even covered in land so just because your backyard is cold doesn't mean anything

It's really not that hard to understand, Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=BSoT5R4bnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DGno9f05EF0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM
youtube.com/watch?v=n33AqzsyEOM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uVpXye35Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=btnhCI-wsKI

>you gotta understand that while the AVERAGE chillifaction factor goes down, you're also going to get POCKET LAVAZONES which are going to be swept by TEMPERATURE TUNNELS piggybacking off existing exponential iterative flangoblam currents, which results in temperatures that are both LOW and HIGH.

>this is day one shit bro

>hurr durr I don't understand the concept of averages because l have the reasoning capacities of a small child, so I'll just strawman everyone who disagrees with me in a sarcastic tone instead of actually addressing their arguments

Very, very compelling

Its called winter you fuckwit

Why are you so mad? I'm agreeing with you. Global warming makes everything colder. I was taught this in middle school.

I've already taken the red pill guy, I'm on your side.

STATISTICS ARE THE FUCKIGN CORNERSTONE OF OUT FUCKIGN CIVILIZATION IN BOTH SCIENCE AND IN FUCKING POLITIC YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE IDIOT! GO BACK TO YORU FUCKING CAVE!

I guess I didn't realize that your backyard accounts for 'everything'. My mistake.

This is a bait thread right? Nobody here is so moronic here, right, r-right?

Burgerland is cold too.

Are you Fucking retarded ?
Once the article ice melts to a certain point the jet stream will be totally disrupted meaning europe will no longer be heated by the warm waters.

I guess all those statistics about black people being violent aren't to be trusted.

I wish you knew how to read so we could have a conversation! This is very difficult to continue in this fashion, but I forgive you!

> -4C
>cold as fuck

for fucks sake gayrope

Your comment leaves me a bit conflicted about usage of statistics but it cannot be denied you are correct when it comes to statistics being important.

Would just like to note that data imput needs to be correct, the questions right and people intepriting them not be idiots.

It's gonna be close 0c tomorrow and on sunday, I'm afraind I'm not gonna make it lads, anything under 10c is life threatening cold.

The statistics regarding global warming are far more rigorous than any statistics that reaffirm human social behavior.

Just look at this simple google search for "global temperature"

This is why Creece and warm countries are fucked up: They are not cold and they do not need to take things seriosly, they wont literally die if they get lost in the woods. You cant toss your worst enemy off they will die in cold.

Coldness and misery brings people together and promotes forward thinking.

>google search

nice bait

Not all of it.

t. florida

This literally proves nothing.

dam how are somalians surviving scandinavia.
how is north and eastern europe livable

Is't Binland having record cold around Rovaniemi?

they're not. everyone should stop coming to northern europe - it's literally a hellhole of freezing weather and cold women

shut up u cuck

Will China and Russia have to pay too?

Yeah, the humidity is extremely low

>evidence is a white construct for the oppression of the planet!
i don't believe in AGW, but you are retarded

I'm so fucking triggered right now.

This is hardly winter, yes the temperature dropped below zero, but the ice and snow are marginal. It's just not cold enough. We haven't been able to skate properly for twenty years. There are people on this board who haven't seen our traditional eleven city skating tour, probably most of them. This is a factor of why my flag is hated, our national pride depends on thick ice.

I'm not saying it's global warming or climate change, it could just as well be a problem with the amount of central heating available or something, but don't fucking post maps like this as an argument. These temperatures are TOO FUCKING HOT if you ask me.

>freezing weather and cold women
well better then hotblooded women, hence why dark men are coming for your women.

but hot countries have natural disastors, diseases, scary nature and skin cancer

thats why its so livable, otherwise itll be like siberia. Only eskimos will be living there.
wierd though considering your land is considered oceanic weather like vancouver ot ireland

cant wait for your country to drown

holy fuck you are dumb

-1° Degrees here in Naples.
Snow on Vesuvius and ice in my ballsack.
Send help, we can't live for more than 1 day without going to the beach.

well oceanic or maritime climate thats why