Is Amazing Atheist based or cucked?

Is Amazing Atheist based or cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYtB4smQkaE&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems to think logically issue by issue and is mostly based. But when it comes to certain race issues like genetic IQ differences and white people being replaced, he's a cuck.

He's fairly smart, but not as smart as he thinks he is

le banana maymay

it's impossible to be both atheist and based and likewise, impossible to be uncucked

DEGENERATE.

He boils his balls in boiling motor oil and crams bananas up his own ass.

He's the very definition of cuck.

autistic left tard

His psuedonym has "atheist" in it. What if I called myself the "amazing unicorn denier?"

>inb4 gif of faggot shoving banana up his ass

The amazing athiest is based. I get the feeling that he chooses his public opinions carefully if you get my drift and he loves pot. So maybe he's half-based.

He comes across as too sure of himself even if he dosen't know what he's talking about. When he ties into someone that isn't a total moron he fails consistently.

Well he doesn't care what others think so he's based

>Atheists
>based
>ever not cucked
C'mon. And that's ignoring him shoving bananas up his arsehole and that stuff with the tranny.

If you consider that alt-right is made out of gay leaders and Jews, we can call him based.

>Atheist
>based

pick one

Just keep him away from Sup Forums and YLYL threads.

His video about the #blmkidnapping was pretty good. youtube.com/watch?v=mYtB4smQkaE&t=0s

>black Alex Jones

Sometimes TJ is really fucking annoying.
Sometimes he is really fucking intriguing.

He's a man that has been criticized on mocked so much it's essentially become a joke in and of itself. TJ shoved a banana up his ass and the video will be online forever. He's also continued to become more and more popular over the years.

So what more can be done to tarnish his reputation? Does tarnishing his reputation even matter at this point?The more that he is hated and ridiculed the more loved and celebrated he seems to become. He's not immune to all insults and criticism but he's dealt with some of the worst that social media has to offer without it stopping him or ending his career; it may well have made him more successful in the long run.

I would rather listen to him talk about the news than any number of the prim and proper television news "personalities". He's not perfect, but whatever his personal flaws, they have no bearing on his argumentation.

Christcucks in this thread buttmad because they don't have 1m subscriptions

faggot status

brett keane regularly humiliates him intellectually

TJ is aight

He shoved a banana up his ass, do you think that is based?

I enjoy a lot of his content so yes, his latest vid on the blm kidnapping was also good

I'm a Christian but not a pathetic try hard like the rest of them.

TJ is a literal cuck and a literal faggot.

He also unironically wears fedoras.

>Banana up his ass on live feed
enough said

At the very least I respect him that he talks like a moron.

So many of these wanna be pundits and """"""""philosophers"""""" like cernovitcz and melonhue, I hate thier way of talking, as though they are educating me somehow.

Discussion online, and any discussion in general seeks to uncover the truth, people who go out there to show how smart they are are pieces of shit.

hes a tiny dicked fat faggot fuck

Cucked.

cuck and a bisexual faggot

banana.jpg

he called out BLM for what happened to the white kid in chicago. He is half and half desu.

professional fence (and banana) sitter.

he's retarded like all atheists are, not believing in something doesn't make you smart, it makes you an insufferable cunt that blocks reason and circumstantial evidence in the present, and you'll be the retard who hinders progress on disbelief of a proven fact tomorrow