Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
youtube.com/watch?v=js7JVXBH_tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AtJ2kywASNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KFLuZubqizI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its alright
Also since you're esti post tits

Really cold in Eesti today, it's freezing. Is it also cold in Sverige today, Sven?

You can use cheap pedals to get good sounds. They are just fairy dust that don't really change the tone itself.

Are you in a band? Just curious.

Nope :)

fucking limp wristed shoegazers.
go back to bed and talk about how much you hate modern music with your imaginary friends.

One of the girliest genres in existence.

shoegaze is not redpilled. Shoegaze is amazing but its not redpilled

No Trend is redpilled

are there any niggers in indie rock altogether?

the gay one from bloc party

yeah, theyre the ones selling weed and other drugs to the band.

M B V
B
V

my bloody vutthole

my bloody vesticles

first time i've heard of bloc party being indie rock
but i guess wikipedia says so

Never make a joke again Poland.

even if there are, they are the least nigger kind of niggers on the face of the earth, I think

Is shoegaze still a thing?

for faggets, yes.

no it isn't, but modern music is such bullshit that I sometimes like to think that if the alt right would succeed in creating a whiter world, what kind of genres would be saved, and which ones would be purged...

please stahp shitposting Duterte, go back to fighting crime

what did kek mean by this?

Waste of a good get

Slowdive is redpilled

The true and only red-pilled genre are Jazz and Classical (in the broader sense)

ITT: euro-Sup Forums pretends its 2009

kek is sending mixed messages

interesting pents

if shoegaze is so good, how come all the people that listen to it cant communicate with other people normally irl?

try to refute that.
if you find one shoegaze fan that can actually talk without stuttering, let me know.

this, and checked

I-I can keep your warm Eesti-chan

Witnessed. Will Sup Forums do a musical for 2017?

kek

can you blame me that I don't like this nigger rap (Tyler the Creator), special-snowflake EDM (Grimes) and nu-male folk (Mumford & Sons) they make in 2017?

What would be it's theme? Frogs??

mate now you're pretending its 2011

trucks of peace
^ w ^

pls tell me what is the current music trends?
I stopped following those around 2012 or so, most music I listen to is from 00's

INSHALLAH, MY BROTHER, TAKBIIIIIIR!!!!!

this is what people call "music" nowadays
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
i understand why you want shoegaze but it's not gonna happen.

i'll just wait for another muzzie singing sensation that would make hijabs fashionable.

i hate music since becoming redpilled tb.h. every band is just a bunch of pretentious liberal nu male faggots, niggers singing rap songs written by jews, or whores singing pop songs written by jews. i only really listen to a few classic rock bands now

japan does shoegaze.
youtube.com/watch?v=js7JVXBH_tQ

this music is literally only good for nightclubs, I can't imagine listening to this shit alone in your room all comfy and headphones on

I don't listen to much music these days at all, but if someone would tell me to find a good comfy rock song, I'd go with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=AtJ2kywASNQ

they do
youtube.com/watch?v=KFLuZubqizI

same here, that's part of the reason I stopped following music trends post-2012
I think I can't listen to 95% of the music these days because it's all geared towards normies or nu-males

Yes.
Shoegaze in itself is a very "fuck your shitty degenerate rhythmic thumping with a vocal track that you pretend is music and normies gobble up" mentality.
That kind of thing, the outright rejection of modern """music""", is a very rare thing, even among musicians.
Incidentally, I've found many shoegazers to be leftists, but actual leftists that can intelligently argue a point, not niggerkin genderfluis blue-haired SJWs, and not wannabe commies either.

classic rock is best rock

how to know esti is girl?